Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Dark Havanna
7 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Dark Havanna to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Dark Havanna product description
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Dark Havanna reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Fits well with the horse head (56)
- Nice and flexible leather (50)
- Fast delivery (51)
- Good price (39)
- Anatomically shaped (54)
- Nice and easy headstel (29)
- Packed clean (28)
- Uncomplicated (30)
- Everything super (24)
- Good quality (30)
- Spaciously adjustable (21)
- Everything went super fast (16)
- Fully adjustable (20)
- Good buckling (13)
- Goes well with the horse's head (26)
- Good adaptation (13)
- Soft leather good fit (19)
- Pony seems less sensitive to his head with this bridle (10)
- Soft leather (12)
- Fine and supple leather (20)
- Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer (8)
- Neatly packaged (11)
- Fits well with the head of the horse (6)
- Remains beautiful for a long time with little maintenance (6)
- Good fit (6)
- Neatly packed (5)
- Nice and easy bridle (9)
- Pleasant and easy bridle (5)
- Everything worked very fast (3)
- It all worked super fast (2)
- Nageeflijk horse to ride and easier to control (2)
- Pony seems to minde gevoelog the head with this bridle (2)
- Stays beautiful, low maintenance (1)
- To ride and to control the horse more easily (1)
- Nice and simple bridle (1)
- It worked fine (1)
- It worked well (2)
- Everything great (1)
- Good speed (1)
- Good passform (1)
- It worked great (1)
- Adjustable width (1)
- Pony seems less sensitive with this bridle (1)
- No braces (29)
- No description in dutch, from the supplied booklet (17)
- Pricey bridle (15)
- Other browband (14)
- Learning is not very smooth (9)
- Pricey for the quality of leather (8)
- Browband a little more elegant, z. b. with rhinestones (8)
- No rein (7)
- No reins (6)
- Front strap on the tight side (5)
- Boring browband (7)
- I think the plastic clips are cheap, is something ebters to think of for me (5)
- Explanation about correct position is not very clear (6)
- Nice front strap at a competition headboard might be allowed (4)
- The front straps are a bit more elegant, eg with rhinestones (3)
- Size ratio is not good, is small (2)
- I find the browband a bit boring (3)
- No description in the netherlands, booklet (2)
- It is an ordinary black bridle so everything does not look very fancy, but it works (2)
- No description in the dutch, the accompanying booklet (2)
- Getting cheap (2)
- Dimension ratio is not correct, falls small (2)
- More beautiful browband with a competition bridle would be allowed (2)
- Expensive for the quality of the leather (2)
- Expensive bridle (3)
- Plastic clips are too big (1)
- Slightly better fitting jaw straps, a little narrower so that each front bench can be attached (1)
- Size ratio is not right, falls small (1)
- Quite expensive (1)
- Front tire slightly more elegant, for example with stones (1)
- It's a simple black bridle, so that does not look very fancy, but it works (1)
- The front tire i a bit boring (1)
- Remove product from dust first (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been appropriate (1)
- I find the front straps a bit boring (1)
- Hoofstel maat full, throat belt is somewhat tight for my paint of 1.54m. throat belt should be allowed a little longer (1)
- The jaw strap is small (1)
- Throat belt is somewhat tight (1)
- Poor finish of the leather (1)
- Bigger size (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been suitable (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Jana from Koersel at 15-02-2019:
Very nice bridle, unfortunately too big for my warmblood but fits perfectly on the haflinger. Browband is somewhat boring but it is interchangeable.
Lian from Jistrum at 13-02-2019:
Pros: fast delivery, anatomically shaped, packed clean
Cons: explanation about correct position is not very clear, No description in Dutch, from the supplied booklet, no braces, pricey bridle, Throat belt is somewhat tight, learning is not very smooth, boring browband
Beautiful bridle. Difficult to make it fit and the throat belt is a bit on the tight side also it was difficult to tighten the bit straps further he is nice
Jael from Enschede at 12-02-2019:
Very nice bridle
Pros: anatomically shaped, fits well with the horse head, neatly packaged, good quality, it worked well, good passform
Cons: pricey bridle
Fine bridle, fits nicely and is beautiful. Fine in use and I noticed that my horse is quieter to ride here.
Ines from Utrecht at 30-01-2019:
nice head set
Cons: learning is not very smooth
fine bridle. The leather is stiff at the beginning, but that quickly gets better with greasing a few times. Explanation is clear
Sarah from Lier at 23-01-2019:
Pros: fits well with the horse head, nice and flexible leather, Spaciously adjustable, good fit, fully adjustable, fits well with the head of the horse, uncomplicated
Cons: pricey bridle, Boring browband, no braces
Nice quality bridle, fits well to the head of my horses. Unfortunately for my headshaker it offered no relief compared to a normal bridle. The current horse is doing well, but I can not say whether it is an improvement to another bridle. I find the biggest plus point that it is so convenient and easy to use. 2 straps but and these are very easy to do.
Renate op 05-09-2018:
Question: Which size for a Haflinger of 1.50? Doubt about cob or full
Answer: Most people who have doubts between 2 sizes come out with the largest size in this bridle. You could also order and compare both. The person who does not fit can return you free of charge via our return service.
Maaike op 10-05-2018:
Question: Can you also drive with this bitlessly?
Answer: With this competition bridle you can not drive bitless. With the Micklem multi bridle you can, see: https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-micklem-multi-bridle-zwart.htm
Verena Deimel op 04-03-2018:
Question: I have an Icelander with a big head. What size would you recommend? What do the dimensions mean? LG
Answer: The sizes refer to Pony, Thoroughbred (Cob), Warmblood (Full) and Heavyblood (XFull) For an Icelander, Size Cob is generally appropriate.
Julia Gruenienger-Endres op 02-12-2017:
Question: Are there any full length specifications for the Rambo Micklem Competition, eg for browband or the shorter lengths? Is it true that the lengths differ in the Competiton and the multibridle?
Answer: The lengths at Original Competition Bridle and Multibridlesollten should not differ according to the manufacturer. However, the Multibridle can also be used as a bitless riding bridle with 3 different levels Mild, Medium and Strong. Pony 13.2 HH and less - Under 137.16cm Cob 13.2 HH to 15.2 HH - 137.16cm to 154.94cm Full 14.2HH to 16.3HH- 147.32cm to 170.18cm X Full 16.2 HH and more - about 167.64cm
brandes op 19-09-2017:
Question: Hello, which accessories are included in the Micklem Trensen? mfg S.Brandes
Answer: Both teethbelt and clips are included.
Steffi op 18-09-2017:
Question: Are there plastic or leather bitclips with this bridle? And do you need it?
Answer: The bitclips are included as standard. They are plastic.
Barbara op 05-09-2017:
Question: Are the Micklem Competition both (black and brown) with silver fittings?
Answer: The Competiton Bridle has silver fittings in brown and black. The Multibridle has golden fittings
M. Calkoen op 03-11-2016:
Question: Does the Micklem competition include the bitstraps and that extra sidepull little chin? Our Micklem bridle is unfortunately stolen during lending via our loan service. We had the Full with everything, including the band for cross under bitless.
Answer: With the Multi you can drive bitless, with the Competition not.
Christine op 26-06-2016:
Question: Can I change the hoofset if it does not fit? My horse (1.65) now has a cob bridle, but wants to order the full. Are those plastic bit-clips also included?
Answer: If the bridle does not fit, you can return it within 14 days, unused and in original packaging. You can then order another size. The bridle is delivered including the plastic bit clips.
Aniek Lambi op 08-04-2016:
Question: hello, on other sites where I found this competition model that it is only suitable for driving with bit. Does that also apply to this or can I also drive without it? I do not actually see the difference why or not.
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can drive bitless. With the Competition you can only drive with bit, you can not use it bitlessly.
Liz op 28-03-2016:
Question: can you explain the difference between mulatto clamp bridle black and the Competition? I would like the bridle what is best written for shirt hooks. Bitless driving does not necessarily have to be for me. Thank you very much, Lisette Draijer
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can also drive bitless and lunge through the ring on top of the noseband. This is not possible with the competition.
Monique op 12-02-2016:
Question: Does this bridle have silver colored fittings? Is on the picture but want to know for sure. Thanks
Answer: This has silver buckles. The multi has gold colored buckles.