Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg
22 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg to win a voucher of €50,-
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg product description
100% pure salt source and hardy.
Ideal for salt replenishment and to prevent boredom!
Mineral feed for horses.
Salt Lick Himalaya is extracted from the clean mountains of the Himalayas and contains pure Himalayan salts full of Minerals and Trace elements.
Salt Lick Himalayan is untreated and hard, so the horse can not easily bite the salt off the stone.
Salt Lick Himalaya is equipped with rope, easy to hang and is economical to use. Ideally used to prevent boredom and to meet the salt requirement of the horse.
The ideal salt source for providing horses with their need for salt and fun.
1 lick per horse.
Liksteen is equipped with rope and can be perfectly hung.
Keep Salt Lick Himalayas dry.
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Easy to confirm (269)
- They like it (259)
- Tasty (203)
- Fine product (180)
- Quick ordering (80)
- Price / quality is good (82)
- Horse takes a long time (45)
- Easy to install (47)
- Nice added value (24)
- I always put the stone in the food bowl (20)
- Ordered quickly (22)
- Quite big (16)
- Nice salt block for that price they last a long time (11)
- Small remaining / broken pieces in the hay biscuit prevents waste (9)
- Good price (9)
- Beautiful offer 6 in one (8)
- Just good (7)
- Horse loves it very much (4)
- String is useful for hanging (5)
- Salt block goes all the way up he leaves nothing to do the rest in the feeder (3)
- I always have the stone in the manger (3)
- Price / performance is good (5)
- Easy to attach (3)
- The price / quality is good (5)
- Horse needs a long time (3)
- Cheap (2)
- Big enough (2)
- Beautiful salt block for this price they last long (1)
- Large enough (1)
- Quite large (2)
- The price / quality ratio is good (1)
- What is meant by the last + point (i still have the stone in the cradle) fascinates me (1)
- Good value for the duration that it lasts (1)
- Palatable (1)
- Inexpensive (1)
- Quality / price is good (1)
- Quickly ordered (1)
- The string may make some sturdier material or thicker rope (75)
- Somewhat short rope, but to solve with another rope (50)
- I just throw the last piece in the food bowl (28)
- Breaking quickly through (27)
- The paper sticks completely to the stone (19)
- May be slightly cheaper (12)
- How do we solve the small pieces. i do not think there is a solution for that (9)
- Horse often licks from one side then the stone falls off the string (7)
- Pretty heavy (5)
- Can always discard a part (5)
- Maybe a loop in the rope at the end. so easier to confirm (5)
- Miss the rope a bit firmer / thicker but for the rest toppie (5)
- Lick stone in holder no problem with string more (4)
- Quick up (4)
- Horse does not like it (3)
- Touwtje is a bit too short (3)
- Quickly breaks in two (3)
- The hole is too small for a salt block container (3)
- The price (2)
- The paper is completely attached to the stone (2)
- Reins are very thin and flexible (2)
- Shape is not round (2)
- There was a good deal of one of the two blocks (1)
- I just throw the last piece into the food bowl (1)
- Quickly breaks down in half (1)
- Niksssssssssssss (1)
- The paper is completely stuck to the stone (1)
- Rope may be a little easier to tie. now it is very stiff (1)
- Rope was not there (1)
- It falls well (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Mariëlle from Nijverdal at 18-08-2019:
Got a nice big block inside! Horse immediately made use of it
Jm from Sprang-capelle at 14-08-2019:
Good value for money
Pros: fine product, they like it, Price / quality is good
Cons: I just throw the last piece in the food bowl
Good in price and quality, handy format very handy.
Martine from Almelo at 11-08-2019:
Pros: Price / quality is good, Easy to confirm
Cons: The string may make some sturdier material or thicker rope
Good price / quality ratio, string is a bit thin.
Wendy from Tull en 't waal at 06-08-2019:
Pros: Easy to install, quick ordering, Easy to confirm, they like it, tasty
Horses love it! And they are easy to attach in the stables of the horses.
Anonymous from Berne at 05-08-2019:
My horse loves this lick
Pros: big enough, ordered quickly, Price / quality is good, horse needs a long time, string is useful for hanging, Easy to install
Hardly fastened with the attached rope would be licked properly, have been hanging the stone for a few days and I'm curious how long he holds.
Tempel op 10-06-2019:
Question: Is this suitable for a miniature horse?
Answer: A miniature horse can also use this lick stone
galinat op 19-02-2019:
Question: is the stone suitable for dwarf goats thank you cordially
Answer: This stone may be suitable for dwarf goats. cordially