Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg
13 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg to win a voucher of €50,-
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg product description
100% pure salt source and hardy.
Ideal for salt replenishment and to prevent boredom!
Mineral feed for horses.
Salt Lick Himalaya is extracted from the clean mountains of the Himalayas and contains pure Himalayan salts full of Minerals and Trace elements.
Salt Lick Himalayan is untreated and hard, so the horse can not easily bite the salt off the stone.
Salt Lick Himalaya is equipped with rope, easy to hang and is economical to use. Ideally used to prevent boredom and to meet the salt requirement of the horse.
The ideal salt source for providing horses with their need for salt and fun.
1 lick per horse.
Liksteen is equipped with rope and can be perfectly hung.
Keep Salt Lick Himalayas dry.
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Easy to confirm (216)
- They like it (211)
- Tasty (171)
- Fine product (161)
- Quick ordering (62)
- Nice added value (24)
- Price / quality is good (36)
- Horse takes a long time (20)
- Easy to install (32)
- I always put the stone in the food bowl (17)
- Ordered quickly (19)
- Quite big (15)
- Small remaining / broken pieces in the hay biscuit prevents waste (8)
- Beautiful offer 6 in one (7)
- Good price (5)
- I always have the stone in the manger (3)
- Price / performance is good (3)
- Just good (2)
- Inexpensive (1)
- Horse needs a long time (1)
- Nice salt block for that price they last a long time (1)
- Salt block goes all the way up he leaves nothing to do the rest in the feeder (1)
- The price / quality is good (1)
- What is meant by the last + point (i still have the stone in the cradle) fascinates me (1)
- Easy to attach (1)
- Quite large (1)
- The string may make some sturdier material or thicker rope (66)
- Somewhat short rope, but to solve with another rope (45)
- Breaking quickly through (26)
- I just throw the last piece in the food bowl (24)
- The paper sticks completely to the stone (17)
- May be slightly cheaper (10)
- How do we solve the small pieces. i do not think there is a solution for that (8)
- Pretty heavy (5)
- Maybe a loop in the rope at the end. so easier to confirm (5)
- Horse often licks from one side then the stone falls off the string (4)
- Lick stone in holder no problem with string more (4)
- Quick up (3)
- Can always discard a part (3)
- Horse does not like it (3)
- Miss the rope a bit firmer / thicker but for the rest toppie (2)
- The hole is too small for a salt block container (2)
- Shape is not round (2)
- Reins are very thin and flexible (2)
- Touwtje is a bit too short (2)
- The paper is completely attached to the stone (1)
- There was a good deal of one of the two blocks (1)
- The price (1)
- I just throw the last piece into the food bowl (1)
- Quickly breaks down in half (1)
- The paper is completely stuck to the stone (1)
- Niksssssssssssss (1)
- Rope was not there (1)
- It falls well (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Eefje from Oss at 21-02-2019:
Pros: tasty, they like it, Easy to confirm
Good price / weight ratio, horse is happy again.
Cindy from Lauwe at 20-02-2019:
Himalayan lick stone
Handy for the stable .. To prevent boredom
Geraldine from Kluisbergen at 19-02-2019:
Lasts a long time
Pros: they like it, Horse takes a long time, Price / quality is good
Cons: somewhat short rope, but to solve with another rope
This lick was hanging in the stable and has lingered for several months until it was almost finished.
Hfm from Bruchem at 17-02-2019:
good vitamin for the horse
Pros: tasty, they like it, Easy to confirm, quick ordering, fine product, ordered quickly, Good price, Price / quality is good, price / quality is good, salt block goes all the way up he leaves nothing to do the rest in the feeder, nice salt block for that price they last a long time
Cons: The string may make some sturdier material or thicker rope, I just throw the last piece in the food bowl, I just throw the last piece into the food bowl
my horse licks it with love and it certainly tastes good for the horse with vitamin supply and salt what they definitely need as filling he is almost on soon as new order price ratio is good and well worth it
Mirjam from Ede at 14-02-2019:
Pros: they like it, Horse takes a long time
Cons: The string may make some sturdier material or thicker rope, Breaking quickly through
Fine lick, only the strings I always replace with strot, which are so through.
galinat op 19-02-2019:
Question: is the stone suitable for dwarf goats thank you cordially
Answer: This stone may be suitable for dwarf goats. cordially