Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg
28 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg to win a voucher of €50,-
we have a best price guarantee *
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg product description
100% pure salt source and hardy.
Ideal for salt replenishment and to prevent boredom!
Mineral feed for horses.
Salt Lick Himalaya is extracted from the clean mountains of the Himalayas and contains pure Himalayan salts full of Minerals and Trace elements.
Salt Lick Himalayan is untreated and hard, so the horse can not easily bite the salt off the stone.
Salt Lick Himalaya is equipped with rope, easy to hang and is economical to use. Ideally used to prevent boredom and to meet the salt requirement of the horse.
The ideal salt source for providing horses with their need for salt and fun.
1 lick per horse.
Liksteen is equipped with rope and can be perfectly hung.
Keep Salt Lick Himalayas dry.
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Easy to confirm (283)
- They like it (273)
- Tasty (209)
- Fine product (186)
- Quick ordering (85)
- Price / quality is good (95)
- Horse takes a long time (52)
- Easy to install (51)
- Nice added value (24)
- I always put the stone in the food bowl (20)
- Ordered quickly (23)
- Nice salt block for that price they last a long time (16)
- Quite big (16)
- Good price (12)
- Small remaining / broken pieces in the hay biscuit prevents waste (9)
- Just good (9)
- Beautiful offer 6 in one (8)
- Horse loves it very much (7)
- String is useful for hanging (7)
- Easy to attach (5)
- The price / quality is good (7)
- I always have the stone in the manger (3)
- Salt block goes all the way up he leaves nothing to do the rest in the feeder (3)
- Price / performance is good (6)
- Quickly ordered (2)
- Horse needs a long time (3)
- Cheap (3)
- Good value for the duration that it lasts (2)
- Quality / price is good (2)
- Palatable (2)
- Horse will find very tasty (2)
- Quite large (3)
- End product (1)
- What is meant by the last + point (i still have the stone in the cradle) fascinates me (1)
- The string is useful for hanging (1)
- Big enough (3)
- Quality / price is right (1)
- Large enough (1)
- Beautiful salt block for this price they last long (1)
- Good value (1)
- Block of salt goes all the way, he leaves nothing to do the rest in the manger (1)
- Inexpensive (1)
- The price / quality ratio is good (1)
- Value well (1)
- Nice block of salt for this price, they last a long time (1)
- The string may make some sturdier material or thicker rope (78)
- Somewhat short rope, but to solve with another rope (52)
- I just throw the last piece in the food bowl (29)
- Breaking quickly through (27)
- The paper sticks completely to the stone (21)
- May be slightly cheaper (12)
- Horse often licks from one side then the stone falls off the string (9)
- How do we solve the small pieces. i do not think there is a solution for that (9)
- Touwtje is a bit too short (8)
- Lick stone in holder no problem with string more (6)
- Miss the rope a bit firmer / thicker but for the rest toppie (6)
- Pretty heavy (5)
- Can always discard a part (5)
- Maybe a loop in the rope at the end. so easier to confirm (5)
- Quick up (4)
- Quickly breaks in two (3)
- The hole is too small for a salt block container (3)
- Horse does not like it (3)
- The price (3)
- Shape is not round (2)
- Reins are very thin and flexible (2)
- The paper is completely attached to the stone (3)
- Maybe a loop in the cable at the end. it is easier to confirm (1)
- Jumping rope is a bit too short (1)
- Rope may be a little easier to tie. now it is very stiff (1)
- The paper is completely stuck to the stone (1)
- Rope was not there (1)
- It falls well (1)
- I just throw the last piece into the food bowl (1)
- The rope can be a little easier to attach. now he is very stiff (1)
- The horse often licks on one side and then the stone falls from the string (1)
- There was a good deal of one of the two blocks (1)
- Miss the rope a little firmer / thicker but for the rest toppie (1)
- Niksssssssssssss (1)
- Quickly breaks down in half (1)
- Maybe something cheaper (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Valerie from Nijlen at 14-10-2019:
Pros: Price / quality is good, they like it
Cons: Touwtje is a bit too short
A nice lick, he is always completely used up so they will like him. Rope may be longer
Bas from Noordeloos at 14-10-2019:
Very good lick!
Pros: Easy to install, Horse loves it very much, Price / quality is good
Our horse really enjoys the lick stone! She loves it. The (supplied) rope is also very handy and strong. The lick stone arrived the next day and without damage! At the next Agradi order, our other horse will also receive this lick, because she also has ears!
sabien from Nijland at 11-10-2019:
Pros: tasty, they like it, Easy to confirm, quality / price is right
Cons: I just throw the last piece in the food bowl
Always good licks. Horses love it, can take a long time, sometimes even turn around for a while.
vitanilioness from Schin op geul at 10-10-2019:
Pros: Horse takes a long time, fine product, tasty, they like it, quick ordering, they like it, Easy to confirm, Price / quality is good, nice salt block for that price they last a long time, quite large
Cons: Touwtje is a bit too short
Fine lick stone with rope. Both horses love it, and despite the fact that they use it daily, it is far from finished. So they can be happy with this for weeks. Because of the rope, it is very user-friendly and easy to hang.
Danielle from Lelystad at 08-10-2019:
Horse is crazy about it!
Pros: Easy to confirm, they like it
Good lick stone, my horse immediately made use of it! Recommended!
Tempel op 10-06-2019:
Question: Is this suitable for a miniature horse?
Answer: A miniature horse can also use this lick stone
galinat op 19-02-2019:
Question: is the stone suitable for dwarf goats thank you cordially
Answer: This stone may be suitable for dwarf goats. cordially