Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg
22 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg to win a voucher of €50,-
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg product description
100% pure salt source and hardy.
Ideal for salt replenishment and to prevent boredom!
Mineral feed for horses.
Salt Lick Himalaya is extracted from the clean mountains of the Himalayas and contains pure Himalayan salts full of Minerals and Trace elements.
Salt Lick Himalayan is untreated and hard, so the horse can not easily bite the salt off the stone.
Salt Lick Himalaya is equipped with rope, easy to hang and is economical to use. Ideally used to prevent boredom and to meet the salt requirement of the horse.
The ideal salt source for providing horses with their need for salt and fun.
1 lick per horse.
Liksteen is equipped with rope and can be perfectly hung.
Keep Salt Lick Himalayas dry.
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Easy to confirm (259)
- They like it (248)
- Tasty (194)
- Fine product (175)
- Quick ordering (78)
- Price / quality is good (70)
- Horse takes a long time (41)
- Easy to install (41)
- Nice added value (24)
- I always put the stone in the food bowl (20)
- Ordered quickly (20)
- Quite big (16)
- Nice salt block for that price they last a long time (10)
- Good price (9)
- Small remaining / broken pieces in the hay biscuit prevents waste (9)
- Beautiful offer 6 in one (8)
- Just good (6)
- Salt block goes all the way up he leaves nothing to do the rest in the feeder (3)
- I always have the stone in the manger (3)
- Price / performance is good (4)
- The price / quality is good (3)
- Horse loves it very much (2)
- String is useful for hanging (2)
- Cheap (2)
- Easy to attach (2)
- Horse needs a long time (2)
- Quite large (1)
- What is meant by the last + point (i still have the stone in the cradle) fascinates me (1)
- Good value for the duration that it lasts (1)
- Inexpensive (1)
- The string may make some sturdier material or thicker rope (72)
- Somewhat short rope, but to solve with another rope (47)
- Breaking quickly through (27)
- I just throw the last piece in the food bowl (27)
- The paper sticks completely to the stone (17)
- May be slightly cheaper (11)
- How do we solve the small pieces. i do not think there is a solution for that (9)
- Horse often licks from one side then the stone falls off the string (7)
- Pretty heavy (5)
- Maybe a loop in the rope at the end. so easier to confirm (5)
- Miss the rope a bit firmer / thicker but for the rest toppie (5)
- Lick stone in holder no problem with string more (4)
- Quick up (4)
- Can always discard a part (4)
- Horse does not like it (3)
- The price (2)
- The hole is too small for a salt block container (2)
- The paper is completely attached to the stone (2)
- Shape is not round (2)
- Quickly breaks in two (2)
- Touwtje is a bit too short (2)
- Reins are very thin and flexible (2)
- I just throw the last piece into the food bowl (1)
- Quickly breaks down in half (1)
- Niksssssssssssss (1)
- The paper is completely stuck to the stone (1)
- Rope was not there (1)
- It falls well (1)
- There was a good deal of one of the two blocks (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Idhuna from Tiendeveen at 24-06-2019:
Pros: fine product, tasty, Price / quality is good
Good lick stone, nice and hard and not crumbly. Stays good for a long time. Satisfied
Anonymous from Grenade sur l adour at 21-06-2019:
Pros: they like it, easy to attach
Good product, easy to hang, my mare appreciates
Ilse from Kessel at 20-06-2019:
Pros: Price / quality is good, tasty, I always put the stone in the food bowl, Easy to confirm, quick ordering, they like it
my horses love it and so they get extra minerals .... a must
Charlotte from Sint-kruis at 19-06-2019:
Pros: Horse takes a long time, tasty, they like it, quick ordering, Easy to confirm, Price / quality is good, fine product
horse likes it! Good shape and sturdy rope to hang it with
Emma from Huizen at 18-06-2019:
Pros: Horse takes a long time, price / quality is good, Horse loves it very much
Cons: The string may make some sturdier material or thicker rope, somewhat short rope, but to solve with another rope
Very nice product, my horse likes it very much! The string is only slightly short, but that is resolved with a straw rope. Eventually breaks, but I put the remains in the food bowl.
Tempel op 10-06-2019:
Question: Is this suitable for a miniature horse?
Answer: A miniature horse can also use this lick stone
galinat op 19-02-2019:
Question: is the stone suitable for dwarf goats thank you cordially
Answer: This stone may be suitable for dwarf goats. cordially