Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg
18 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg to win a voucher of €50,-
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg product description
100% pure salt source and hardy.
Ideal for salt replenishment and to prevent boredom!
Mineral feed for horses.
Salt Lick Himalaya is extracted from the clean mountains of the Himalayas and contains pure Himalayan salts full of Minerals and Trace elements.
Salt Lick Himalayan is untreated and hard, so the horse can not easily bite the salt off the stone.
Salt Lick Himalaya is equipped with rope, easy to hang and is economical to use. Ideally used to prevent boredom and to meet the salt requirement of the horse.
The ideal salt source for providing horses with their need for salt and fun.
1 lick per horse.
Liksteen is equipped with rope and can be perfectly hung.
Keep Salt Lick Himalayas dry.
Prohorse Himalaya Horse Lick 2-3kg reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Easy to confirm (238)
- They like it (227)
- Tasty (184)
- Fine product (167)
- Quick ordering (70)
- Price / quality is good (54)
- Horse takes a long time (31)
- Nice added value (24)
- Easy to install (38)
- I always put the stone in the food bowl (18)
- Ordered quickly (20)
- Quite big (16)
- Small remaining / broken pieces in the hay biscuit prevents waste (9)
- Beautiful offer 6 in one (8)
- Nice salt block for that price they last a long time (8)
- Good price (7)
- Just good (4)
- I always have the stone in the manger (3)
- Salt block goes all the way up he leaves nothing to do the rest in the feeder (2)
- Price / performance is good (3)
- Horse needs a long time (2)
- Easy to attach (1)
- Cheap (1)
- The price / quality is good (2)
- Inexpensive (1)
- What is meant by the last + point (i still have the stone in the cradle) fascinates me (1)
- Quite large (1)
- The string may make some sturdier material or thicker rope (70)
- Somewhat short rope, but to solve with another rope (46)
- Breaking quickly through (26)
- I just throw the last piece in the food bowl (26)
- The paper sticks completely to the stone (17)
- May be slightly cheaper (11)
- How do we solve the small pieces. i do not think there is a solution for that (9)
- Pretty heavy (5)
- Maybe a loop in the rope at the end. so easier to confirm (5)
- Miss the rope a bit firmer / thicker but for the rest toppie (5)
- Horse often licks from one side then the stone falls off the string (4)
- Lick stone in holder no problem with string more (4)
- Horse does not like it (3)
- Quick up (3)
- Can always discard a part (3)
- Reins are very thin and flexible (2)
- The hole is too small for a salt block container (2)
- The paper is completely attached to the stone (2)
- Shape is not round (2)
- Quickly breaks in two (2)
- Touwtje is a bit too short (2)
- There was a good deal of one of the two blocks (1)
- The price (1)
- Quickly breaks down in half (1)
- I just throw the last piece into the food bowl (1)
- The paper is completely stuck to the stone (1)
- Niksssssssssssss (1)
- Rope was not there (1)
- It falls well (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Herman from Olen at 20-04-2019:
Very good stone
Pros: they like it, Easy to confirm, Price / quality is good, Horse takes a long time, nice salt block for that price they last a long time
Cons: somewhat short rope, but to solve with another rope
Excellent leksteen, lasts a very long time and she likes to lick it. Also stays in good shape, highly recommended ...
Marjolein from Dongen at 18-04-2019:
Good value for money lick stone
Pros: tasty, Easy to confirm, price / quality is good
Give this lick stone as a gift to all my boarding clients. Horses like it very much.
Juliette from Eindhoven at 11-04-2019:
Pros: fine product, tasty, quick ordering, they like it, Easy to confirm, ordered quickly, Price / quality is good, Horse takes a long time, price / quality is good, Good price, nice salt block for that price they last a long time, cheap, the price / quality is good
Cons: may be slightly cheaper, I just throw the last piece in the food bowl
Very nice list one. Used immediately. Horses were very happy with it. Easy that there is a piece of string!
Anonymous from Someren at 11-04-2019:
The horses like it very much
Pros: nice salt block for that price they last a long time, tasty, they like it, quick ordering, Price / quality is good, Horse takes a long time
Cons: How do we solve the small pieces. I do not think there is a solution for that, Miss the rope a bit firmer / thicker but for the rest toppie
My horse enjoys this immensely. Especially in warm weather.
Sophie from Geluwe at 11-04-2019:
Super lick for a small price
Pros: Horse takes a long time, Good price, Easy to confirm, Price / quality is good, nice salt block for that price they last a long time
Handy salt lick stone so that the horse gets extra minerals. My horse regularly licks to his own needs. Handy for hanging on a hay rack with a piece of string.
galinat op 19-02-2019:
Question: is the stone suitable for dwarf goats thank you cordially
Answer: This stone may be suitable for dwarf goats. cordially