Virbac Deworming Paste Vitaminthe Dog and Cat
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Virbac Deworming Paste Vitaminthe Dog and Cat to win a voucher of €50,-
Virbac Deworming Paste Vitaminthe Dog and Cat product description
Vitaminthe is an oral, broad-spectrum anthelmintic in paste form for dogs and cats. Niclosamide is specifically active against tapeworms and oxibendazol combats both adult and larval stages of roundworms, whipworms and hookworms. The combination of both active ingredients in this paste makes Vitaminthe suitable for use in dogs and cats of all ages.
* Vitaminthe is hardly absorbed, so that maximum concentration and efficacy in the gastrointestinal tract is achieved.
A gastrointestinal tract that is as empty as possible also promotes effectiveness.
* Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum) are transmitted by fleas. Re-contamination is prevented by applying thorough flea control simultaneously with the worming.
* In connection with possible hypersensitivity reactions, skin contact should be avoided immediately when applying: Wear gloves when applying.
Method of administration / Dosage:
Vitaminthe should be given in a single dose at the back of the animal's tongue. The required amount can also be mixed by some food.
1 ml per 2 kg of body weight (corresponding to 15 mg of oxibendazole and 120 mg of niclosamide / kg)
Pregnant animals: During pregnancy, deworming makes little sense, since the larvae in the body are not reached. After the birth, the first treatment of the puppies or kittens should be dewormed at the same time. Afterwards, deworming together with the young animals.
Pups: At 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and until they are six months old every 2 months.
Kittens: At 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and until they are six months old every 2 months.
All other dogs and cats: worming twice a year and if worms are detected in feces and / or vomit.
In connection with the risk of spitting / vomiting shortly after administration, it should be avoided that this can happen on carpet or other textiles.
If this does happen, clean as soon as possible with only clean water without detergents.
Contains per ml of oral paste
Niclosamide 240 mg
Oxibendazole 30 mg
Excipiens to 1 ml
Registration number: REG NL 02896
Virbac Deworming Paste Vitaminthe Dog and Cat reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Cats like it very much (11)
- Easy to use (12)
- Dogs also like it (2)
- Worms problem was solved quickly (1)
- Easy to handle (1)
- Dogs like it too (1)
- A cat finds it very nice (goes off with the syringe) (1)
- Dosing is more difficult if you have animals under 10kg (6)
- Dosing lines should be more convenient (4)
- Other cats do not like it and spit out everything (1)
- A dosing syringe would be easier (1)
- Dosing guide should sit practical (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Barbara from Zeewolde at 10-04-2019:
Pros: Easy to use, worms problem was solved quickly
I just did it through the food and Kat ate it like that. Worms problem was quickly resolved.
maeva from Beziers at 30-03-2019:
Hello, I post this notice because my cat made me worms recurrently it started to worry I have to order this product and my cat to expel the lonely verse !!!!! Thanks to your great products
Anja from Groningen at 15-01-2019:
Pros: Easy to use
Cons: a dosing syringe would be easier
Handy for dosing for kittens. (with own syringe) It would be handy if there was a suitable syringe.
Leo from Rotterdam at 14-01-2019:
Pros: Easy to use
great product works well with my dogs and cats but has to rub a cat on her paw and then she licks it differently when I spray it in her mouth she spits it out
Marly from Roermond at 14-01-2019:
Pros: cats like it very much
Cons: dosing is more difficult if you have animals under 10kg
Easy to administer. The cats also like it.