Sectolin Vitamin E + Selenium Equivital
2 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Sectolin Vitamin E + Selenium Equivital to win a voucher of €50,-
Sectolin Vitamin E + Selenium Equivital product description
The combination of Vitamin E and Selenium plays an important role in the construction and maintenance of muscle volume and the removal of combustion substances in the muscles. Vitamin E + Selenium is an indispensable dietary supplement for horses that regularly perform intensive muscular work. Complementary feed.
Products and by-products of sugar preparation, salt, minerals.
- Crude protein 0.0%
- Crude fat 0.0%
- Crude fiber 0.0%
- Crude ash 4,3%
- Calcium 0.0%
- Phosphorus 0.0%
- Magnesium 0.0%
- Sodium 0.0%
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 50000 IU
- Selenium 15.0 mg
Sectolin Vitamin E + Selenium Equivital reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Smells good (63)
- Works for sure (45)
- Difficult eater likes it too (42)
- To be obtained in large quantity (25)
- Easy to implement i give it in the slobber (17)
- Most advantageous (6)
- Huge amount of sugar added (12)
- Give it away with oil, otherwise they blow it away (9)
- With oil, otherwise they blow it away (6)
- Pay attention to overdosing (5)
- You have to dose quite a lot and therefore do not do long with pot (4)
- Not noticed that it works (3)
- Easier if it is available as oil (2)
- Horse does not like it (1)
- All powder spilled above the bag was a bit of a mess (1)
- You have to give it to pieces, otherwise you will not get it inside (2)
- Easier if it is for sale as oil (1)
- All powder spilled over the bag, was a bit of a mess (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Katrien from Opoeteren at 11-02-2019:
Price-quality is super
Pros: Difficult eater likes it too, most advantageous, To be obtained in large quantity, Easy to implement I give it in the slobber
Cons: not noticed that it works
I personally have not noticed much difference in my sport horse, but that is more to my horse than to this product. Price-quality is fine, the scoop is also very handy.
Michelle from Aalten at 01-02-2019:
Pros: Smells good, Works for sure
Cons: Give it away with oil, otherwise they blow it away
smells good, horse likes it too! brand after a few x use equal improvement!
Hester from Witmarsum at 27-01-2019:
Pros: Smells good, Difficult eater likes it too, Works for sure, To be obtained in large quantity
Vitamin e selenium is a good coil which certainly works and every horse likes it
Wendy from Boijl at 24-01-2019:
Is eaten well
Pros: Works for sure, Smells good, Difficult eater likes it too, To be obtained in large quantity
Cons: with oil, otherwise they blow it away
Fine supplement. Easily eaten by the food. Mark really smoother muscles and less muscle pain after heavy work.
Laura from Wormerveer at 20-01-2019:
Large volume for less
Pros: Difficult eater likes it too, most advantageous, To be obtained in large quantity, Easy to implement I give it in the slobber, Smells good
Fine size for attractive price of Vitamin E + Selenium
Melita op 07-01-2017:
Question: How many grams can a shetlander of about 150k have? Often only the daily amount is stated on a package, but not how much gr per 100k body weight. Money also for Prohorse Vitamin E +, 10gr per day. Is the weight of the pony not applicable?
Answer: You can take half of the feed advice for a Shetland farmer. This is the same for the Prohorse vitamin.