Sectolin Shining Agent Equishine
2 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Sectolin Shining Agent Equishine to win a voucher of €50,-
Sectolin Shining Agent Equishine product description
After treatment with Equishine, the horse's fur stays shiny and dirt-repellent for 8 to 10 days. Equishine is an anti-shrink and rinse aid that does not affect ointment and other rubbing agents and can be easily washed off. Equishine prevents the formation of egg nests.
Equishine is an anti-spill and polish for horses. It lasts 8 to 10 days and also gives a nice shine during this period. Equishine prevents the formation of egg nests, is dirt-repellent, does not matter and can easily be washed off with shampoo. It does not affect ointment and other rubbing agents.
It is recommended to brush the horse well. Shake Equishine well before use and then spray thinly and evenly and brush with a soft brush. When braiding in advance do not use 4 to 5 days, this also applies to the place where the saddle is attached. STORAGE: Do not expose to frost.
Keep out of reach of children.
Pack quantity: vial 500 ml - vial 1 liter - can 5 liters.
Pay attention! Comes without nebulizer; article number 7008010.
Sectolin Shining Agent Equishine reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Works super (121)
- Tail and mane well combable (82)
- Do not have to use it often (45)
- Excellent price quality ratio (39)
- Nice amount (39)
- Regular use top product (28)
- Ideal for a thick tail (33)
- Nice glass well dosable (27)
- Gives beautiful shine (23)
- Economical in use (23)
- Fine spray head, does not leak (16)
- Gives a nice shine (17)
- Works fast and long (17)
- Moons and tail combs well (12)
- Dirt-repellent (7)
- Works great (7)
- Super fast service in terms of delivery time. 21.04 everything ordered and the next day everything in hui (5)
- Fine spray piece (6)
- Anti-clatter good (5)
- With regular top product (3)
- Mane and tail comb well (3)
- Fine nozzle, does not leak (3)
- Works perfectly (3)
- My horse turns his mane back white (2)
- Dirt repellent (2)
- With regular use topprodukt (1)
- - no downsides (51)
- Nozzle is missing (19)
- Nozzle you have to buy separately (16)
- Relatively expensive because i use a lot (12)
- Beware addictive (6)
- Nozzle leaks / falters sometimes (8)
- The last milliliters do not go out of the bottle easily (5)
- Does not smell good (4)
- Klitten do not go easier with it (2)
- Works out quickly. the next day you can immediately spray again (2)
- No nozzle is included (2)
- Should have a nozzle for transfer to a spray can (1)
- - no negative (1)
- Pastes (1)
- Tail is very stiff (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Hanneke from Epe at 08-08-2019:
My favorite for years
I have been using this anti-clit for years. Good value for money. Believe me, a lot goes through with two white horses. By spraying them regularly, dirt will not stick. Not at the place of saddle saddle spray, by the way. Then the jet saddle will slide.
Ariane from Burst at 29-07-2019:
Mediocre good detangler
Pros: Anti-clatter good, fine spray piece
Cons: nozzle you have to buy separately, Works out quickly. The next day you can immediately spray again, Relatively expensive because I use a lot, Nozzle leaks / falters sometimes
Medium detangler price / quality. For fat manes I keep swearing by cowboy magic.
Sherida from Ermelo at 28-07-2019:
Good anti-burdock spray
Pros: fine nozzle, does not leak, ideal for a thick tail, Tail and mane well combable, works fast and long
Cons: - no downsides
I never actually use another brand of anti-tangling spray.
Anonymous from Riemst at 15-07-2019:
Pros: fine nozzle, does not leak, gives beautiful shine, Excellent price quality ratio, Nice glass well dosable, Nice amount, Regular use top product, Works super, Tail and mane well combable, works great, gives a nice shine, dirt-repellent, ideal for a thick tail, Anti-clatter good, works fast and long, moons and tail combs well
Cons: - no downsides, nozzle you have to buy separately, Nozzle is missing, no nozzle is included
Fine product, hair becomes soft and shiny with regular use!
A from Schijndel at 08-07-2019:
Pros: dirt-repellent, moons and tail combs well, Ideal for a thick tail, Nice glass well dosable, Tail and mane well combable, Economical in use, Works super
Cons: nozzle you have to buy separately, nozzle leaks / falters sometimes
Works well. Easy format. Can't do without My frieze