Muck Boot Muckmaster High Black
Upload your photo of Muck Boot Muckmaster High Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Muck Boot Muckmaster High Black product description
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm NEOPRENE bootie with four-way stretch nylon,100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Extended rubber overlay for added protection
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed (internal)
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
Muck Boot Muckmaster High Black reviews
90% would buy this product again.
- Waterproof (17)
- High wearing comfort (16)
- Dry (14)
- Price / quality just fine (11)
- Walk comfortably (13)
- Fit (9)
- Can even be used as riding boots (2)
- Go comfortably (1)
- Price / performance good (2)
- Price / quality fine (1)
- Too little if they are already broken after 3 months (1)
- Comfortably on foot (1)
- Very pricey (6)
- Even with a discount on the price, but well worth the money (4)
- Are sometimes a bit big, especially for a narrow foot (3)
- A bit heavy (3)
- See review (3)
- For summer very hot (2)
- Watch out for slippery surfaces on frozen ground (2)
- Price (1)
- Foam part at the top of boot damaged quickly (1)
- Pretty rough eyes (1)
- Are very good on concrete (1)
- When slippery surfaces watch out for slipping (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Marie anne from Eext at 09-05-2019:
Pros: walk comfortably, high wearing comfort
Cons: very pricey, pretty rough eyes
Very fine, somewhat coarse-looking boots. Fit is very good. Runs comfortably and does not feel rude. When I put them on cold in the shed, I already have comfortable warm feet after a short walk. Very happy with it. I hope they last a long time.
Roeline from Tzummarum at 07-05-2019:
Wonderfully warm boot, a bit broad footbed and smooth sole on concrete
Pros: walk comfortably, price / quality fine, dry, high wearing comfort, waterproof
Cons: are very good on concrete, watch out for slippery surfaces on frozen ground, a bit heavy, are sometimes a bit big, especially for a narrow foot
Wonderfully warm top quality boot. The footbed is quite wide. Downside is that the boot is very slippery on concrete and you therefore slip easily.
Saskia from Utrecht at 02-04-2019:
Pros: waterproof, Price / quality just fine, high wearing comfort, dry, Walk comfortably, fit
wear them almost daily, with the dogs to the forest,, to the stable, very warm, warm, dense boots good fit size is right top boots
Nico from Amersfoort at 14-01-2019:
Good fit, firm and warm
Pros: dry, waterproof, fit, high wearing comfort, walk comfortably, price / performance good
Cons: even with a discount on the price, but well worth the money, are sometimes a bit big, especially for a narrow foot, When slippery surfaces watch out for slipping
I have the boots now more than two years and use them in the winter months. Have even stood a long time in a ditch with cold weather and no cold feet. Do have an insole and wear slightly thicker socks because the fit is better. Boots give good support and are also very pleasant on uneven surfaces. With slippery surfaces you have less grip than you would like,
Lydia from Marsberg at 02-12-2018:
Pros: waterproof, high wearing comfort, dry, price / performance good, comfortably on foot, fit, go comfortably
just super comfortable and warm boot - is worn all winter.
LosGardenias op 16-12-2018:
Question: What is the warranty duration of the Muckboots?
Answer: A 1-year warranty is given on material and manufacturing defects.
Sjoert Korendijk op 24-11-2016:
Question: Ben intends to buy this boot would prefer to fit him (high instep) but living in Groningen and there is here in the wide area no physical store to find, have size 46, which size advice you to order me ?
Answer: If you have doubts about 2 sizes, it is also possible to order both and return 1 through our free return service. Our customers find the foot size of this boot to fall normally, they are the reviews for the latest comments about this boot.