Kerbl Metal Curry Comb, semi-lunar
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Kerbl Metal Curry Comb, semi-lunar to win a voucher of €50,-
we have a best price guarantee *
Kerbl Metal Curry Comb, semi-lunar product description
Kerbl Metal Curry Comb, semi-lunar reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Works really great to get rid of loose hair (40)
- Easy to clean (43)
- Comfortable to use (34)
- Fine during the storage period (17)
- Has a good hand (16)
- Horse enjoys (13)
- Little time (10)
- Really works great to get rid of them (2)
- Works really great to get rid of them (2)
- Is good in the hand (1)
- Could be a bit more secure (4)
- Quickly broken (4)
- I get very dirty hands (3)
- Too stiff and hard with a slender horse grate over the ribs (3)
- Maybe it would be better to attach it so that the handle stays longer (1)
- Perhaps it would be better to attach it so that the handle stays on longer (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Y from Beekbergen at 15-10-2019:
Great hard curry comb
Pros: Easy to clean, fine during the storage period
Worked pretty well to clean dirty long winter fur and help with shedding. No dirt lingers in it.
René from De weere at 12-07-2019:
Fine brush for quick removal of loose hair.
Friedemann from Dettingen at 30-05-2019:
Top harrow for little money!
Pros: comfortable to use, really works great to get rid of them, is good in the hand, easy to clean
Cons: maybe it would be better to attach it so that the handle stays longer
The cow goat does what it should - groat! And for really small money. The cows love it - some are already addicted to being nailed with this part!
Annemarie from Oud gastel at 20-05-2019:
Pros: Works really great to get rid of loose hair, easy to clean, Has a good hand, Easy to clean
Great for brushing clean brushes, but also combing out the thick winter fur on the fjords.
jenny from Zoetermeer at 18-04-2019:
Great for depilation of your horse!
Pros: Works really great to get rid of loose hair
Works great on the thick winter coat! Very satisfied with it.