Ice-Vibe Cold Packs Black
Upload your photo of Ice-Vibe Cold Packs Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Ice-Vibe Cold Packs Black reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Easy in use (26)
- Remains cold for a long time and remains flexible despite being frozen (22)
- Fit (18)
- Form (10)
- Easy to use (8)
- Good velcro closure (8)
- Good velcro (2)
- Remains long cold and flexibility remains frozen despite (3)
- Easy to handle (2)
- Holds despite movement (2)
- Stays cold for a long time and stays flexible despite being frozen (1)
- Remains cold for a long time and stays flexible despite being frozen (1)
- Stays long and cold flexibility remain frozen, despite (1)
- Full cells with cooling component (1)
- Shape (1)
- Not (6)
- -no- (6)
- For larger horses with coarser legs they should be a bit bigger, extra full is long genoeh (3)
- But not wide enough if the legs are set up (2)
- Fall very small! beenbesch i use cob now have extra full (2)
- Fall very small! normal full, extra full of this much too small (2)
- In the width also 2 cm more, then you can provide horses with something stronger legs with it (1)
- Even smaller sizes would be good (1)
- Form of ice packs (1)
- Wide and 2 cm longer than you can also horses with slightly stronger legs, so that (1)
- Gladly 3 cm longer in height, then it is perfect for large horses (1)
- Like 3 cm longer, it is perfect for large horses (1)
- Unfortunately not to get smaller than full (1)
- The stitching of the velcro fastening was already partly released after 1x use (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Fleur from Hellendoorn at 07-01-2019:
Easy to use
Will stay cool for a long time, easy to do. Slips me a bit when the horse moves.
Annika from Cölbe at 28-12-2018:
Pros: stays long and cold flexibility remain frozen, despite, stays cold for a long time and stays flexible despite being frozen
Cons: even smaller sizes would be good
I now have several cold packs, so can always store some cool. for my tender quarter but a bit big
Ilse from Oud gastel at 22-09-2018:
Pros: Remains cold for a long time and remains flexible despite being frozen, easy to use, Form, easy in use, Fit
Cons: The stitching of the Velcro fastening was already partly released after 1x use, For larger horses with coarser legs they should be a bit bigger, extra full is long genoeh
No more crap for the cold packs to keep the hind legs. These are preformed. If they are lying flat in the freezer, you have to shape them around the leg for a while and then they will not collapse and you can also fasten the Velcro. They remain flexible and easy to shape even when they are completely frozen. The cold packs clearly state what the top is and which is meant for which leg. However, the protectors are small. The extra full fits exactly with a horse that normally has full size.
Annemarie from Eindhoven at 20-09-2018:
Easy to keep in the cooling and to take with you on a competition. Easy in use.
Wilke from Grashoek at 07-08-2018:
Pros: Fit, easy in use, good velcro closure, Remains cold for a long time and remains flexible despite being frozen
The cold packs are solid, handy in maintenance and have a nice fit.
Martine op 20-06-2018:
Question: Are the packs even without the boots to use and soy how are they stuck then, with Velcro?
Answer: The packs are fastened with Velcro. They can be used without the boots, but for optimal results the use of the boots is recommended.
Inge willems op 05-06-2018:
Question: Can these be used to cool the knee on the hind leg or is this not possible due to the shape of the knee?
Answer: No, this is suitable for the knee: agradi.nl/ice-vibe-cold-packs-knie-black.htm
Miranda op 04-09-2017:
Question: Can the ice-vibe Cold pack be used on hind legs and is that only for cooling sufficient or should this in combination with the boots of ice-vibe. This in view of the large price difference between them?
Answer: the cool packs can also be used on the hind legs. Whether cooling alone is sufficient depends on the intended use. Normally it is always better to combine cooling with massage because then the circulation is stimulated.
J op 27-02-2017:
Question: Is it a set of 2?
Answer: This is a set of 2.
Kirsten op 25-10-2016:
Question: Can the pack be placed directly on the skin? Are they delivered in a set of 2? How is the confirmation? Would like to hear.
Answer: You can do this directly around the leg. These cold packs are supplied as a set of 2 pieces. The fastening is with a Velcro strip.
ANNICK vANDERHEYDEN op 29-08-2016:
Question: Are the Xfull higher than the full, I do not speak of width, I already have the full but do not find them high enough from behind but my mare has very nice legs, which size should I buy? Thank you for your answer
Answer: True, the cold packs in the Extra Full size are higher than the size Full.
karin op 27-08-2016:
Question: hi is the set complete with vibration function or should I order something else before massaging
Answer: This only concerns the cold packs. Here you will find the complete boots. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-ice-vibe-boots-zwart-full.htm
Yvonne op 03-08-2016:
Question: Is the ice-vibe Cold Pack also only to be used for cooling, so without what is over it?
Answer: You can also use this for that.
anja westenberg op 30-07-2016:
Question: hello, would you like to know how long with this ice-vibe cold packs can be cooled, they are so ready, how does it freeze (are there loose elements?) or is it the whole pack? and are there 2 for both legs? would like to hear.
Answer: These go by pair. There is gel in it, when you put the Ice packs in the freezer, freezes these and you can use them around the legs of your horse.