Ice-Vibe Cold Packs Black
Upload your photo of Ice-Vibe Cold Packs Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Ice-Vibe Cold Packs Black product description
- Easy in use
- Great fit
- Stays cold for a long time
- Flexible even though they are frozen
- Can be used without the ICE Vibe boots
- Confirm with Velcro
- Freeze well before use
Ice-Vibe Cold Packs Black reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Easy in use (30)
- Remains cold for a long time and remains flexible despite being frozen (27)
- Fit (19)
- Easy to use (11)
- Form (11)
- Good velcro closure (12)
- Remains long cold and flexibility remains frozen despite (5)
- Good velcro (3)
- Easy to handle (3)
- Stays cold for a long time and stays flexible despite being frozen (3)
- Holds despite movement (2)
- Stays cold for a long time and remains flexible despite being frozen (1)
- Full cells with cooling component (1)
- Stays long and cold flexibility remain frozen, despite (1)
- Shape (1)
- -no- (6)
- Not (6)
- For larger horses with coarser legs they should be a bit bigger, extra full is long genoeh (3)
- But not wide enough if the legs are set up (2)
- Fall very small! beenbesch i use cob now have extra full (2)
- Fall very small! normal full, extra full of this much too small (2)
- The stitching of the velcro fastening was already partly released after 1x use (1)
- In the width also 2 cm more, then you can provide horses with something stronger legs with it (1)
- Swollen leg? almost impossible to get close (1)
- Fall very small (1)
- Even smaller sizes would be good (1)
- Form of ice packs (1)
- Wider velcro so you have more play for the fit (1)
- Wide and 2 cm longer than you can also horses with slightly stronger legs, so that (1)
- Gladly 3 cm longer in height, then it is perfect for large horses (1)
- Like 3 cm longer, it is perfect for large horses (1)
- Unfortunately not to get smaller than full (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Linda from Emmen at 01-09-2019:
Pros: easy in use, easy to use, Remains cold for a long time and remains flexible despite being frozen, good velcro closure
Cons: Wider Velcro so you have more play for the fit
Easy to apply with the Velcro. Cools sufficiently. The only disadvantage is the fit. It is a free box to put it tightly anywhere, so that it does not cool uniformly over the entire length. That takes some puzzling to get it right. But compared to cooling the tap for 15 minutes, this is ideal
Marlissa from Roosendaal at 25-07-2019:
Not as expected
Had ordered 2 pairs, but they did not meet my expectations. I expected that they would really cool the horse's leg but I think these cool packs have too little contact with the horse's leg and therefore do not cool everywhere. I had bought them to cool the legs of my horse after riding because of swelling, but they only cool a small part of the legs. Because I had already used 1 pair (and therefore was dirty) I kept 1 pair, otherwise I would have sent them all back.
Kim from Gierle at 17-07-2019:
Pros: stays cold for a long time and remains flexible despite being frozen, Remains cold for a long time and remains flexible despite being frozen, Remains long cold and flexibility remains frozen despite, easy to use, Fit, Form, easy in use, good velcro closure, good velcro
Our c pony really enjoys these cooled packs after an effort.
Chantal from Amstelveen at 01-07-2019:
Flexible cool packs
The coolpacks size full fit my 1.57m horse with narrow legs reasonably well. They must be cold / frozen to be cool after 20 minutes of vibrations. I use the packs upside down to better cool just below the knee.
Angelina from Ettlingen at 27-06-2019:
Stay cold for a long time
Pros: easy to handle, stays cold for a long time and stays flexible despite being frozen, Good velcro closure
Pleasant fabric, good workmanship and long cooling time. In X-Full perfect for normal warmblood leg.
Heidi op 18-04-2019:
Question: What is the difference with the much more expensive ICE vibe? They cost as much as 200 euros
Answer: These are only the cold packs.
Martine op 20-06-2018:
Question: Are the packs even without the boots to use and soy how are they stuck then, with Velcro?
Answer: The packs are fastened with Velcro. They can be used without the boots, but for optimal results the use of the boots is recommended.
Inge willems op 05-06-2018:
Question: Can these be used to cool the knee on the hind leg or is this not possible due to the shape of the knee?
Answer: No, this is suitable for the knee: agradi.nl/ice-vibe-cold-packs-knie-black.htm
Miranda op 04-09-2017:
Question: Can the ice-vibe Cold pack be used on hind legs and is that only for cooling sufficient or should this in combination with the boots of ice-vibe. This in view of the large price difference between them?
Answer: the cool packs can also be used on the hind legs. Whether cooling alone is sufficient depends on the intended use. Normally it is always better to combine cooling with massage because then the circulation is stimulated.
J op 27-02-2017:
Question: Is it a set of 2?
Answer: This is a set of 2.
Kirsten op 25-10-2016:
Question: Can the pack be placed directly on the skin? Are they delivered in a set of 2? How is the confirmation? Would like to hear.
Answer: You can do this directly around the leg. These cold packs are supplied as a set of 2 pieces. The fastening is with a Velcro strip.
ANNICK vANDERHEYDEN op 29-08-2016:
Question: Are the Xfull higher than the full, I do not speak of width, I already have the full but do not find them high enough from behind but my mare has very nice legs, which size should I buy? Thank you for your answer
Answer: True, the cold packs in the Extra Full size are higher than the size Full.
karin op 27-08-2016:
Question: hi is the set complete with vibration function or should I order something else before massaging
Answer: This only concerns the cold packs. Here you will find the complete boots. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-ice-vibe-boots-zwart-full.htm
Yvonne op 03-08-2016:
Question: Is the ice-vibe Cold Pack also only to be used for cooling, so without what is over it?
Answer: You can also use this for that.
anja westenberg op 30-07-2016:
Question: hello, would you like to know how long with this ice-vibe cold packs can be cooled, they are so ready, how does it freeze (are there loose elements?) or is it the whole pack? and are there 2 for both legs? would like to hear.
Answer: These go by pair. There is gel in it, when you put the Ice packs in the freezer, freezes these and you can use them around the legs of your horse.