Harrys Horse Nose Net Black Universeel
3 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Harrys Horse Nose Net Black Universeel to win a voucher of €50,-
Harrys Horse Nose Net Black Universeel product description
Harrys Horse Nose Net Black Universeel reviews
76% would buy this product again.
- Cheap (24)
- Easy to confirm (25)
- Fits well around the halter (19)
- Price (18)
- Easy to use (18)
- Fast delivery (16)
- No more burnt nose (14)
- Helps against burning (13)
- Helps against dust, pollen, flies (12)
- Breathing is not obstructed (11)
- Fit is good (11)
- Fits super (9)
- Staying well (9)
- Fits the noseband of the bridle (6)
- Helps with dust and pollen allergies (6)
- Multiple types available (2)
- Does not fray (2)
- Does not rattle (2)
- Fits the bridle noseband (1)
- Easy to attach (1)
- Quick delivery (1)
- For the beautiful something too long (11)
- Flap a little too long (9)
- Could be a lot shorter (6)
- Get dirty quickly (5)
- It only lasts for a short time, not even 1 summer (5)
- No one so far (5)
- Maybe a little wider estimate of the circumference (4)
- The rubber band makes the flap around but horse does not like it when it hangs around lip (4)
- Hard velcro on the inside, making abrasions (3)
- Teared very quickly (3)
- My horse will bite him (3)
- Still a bit burnt nose (3)
- Only lasts 1 summer (3)
- Bad fit (2)
- May be slightly wider at the top (2)
- So far none (2)
- Cut away rain blanket or fabric over and elastic (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
C. from Valkenburg lb at 17-08-2019:
Good value for money
Pros: easy to use, fast delivery, price, fits well around the halter, fits super, helps against burning, cheap, easy to confirm, Staying well
Cons: flap a little too long, For the beautiful something too long
Fits easily on a bridle, mentuig and halter. User friendly
Theresa from Rohr at 07-08-2019:
Good protection - at first a bit rigid
The Nüsternschutz fulfills its purpose fully. At first he is very rigid, but after repeated cleansing he becomes supple. Do not rub the nostrils and Pfers does not feel disturbed either.
Jorieke from Hollandscheveld at 03-07-2019:
Nice fit easy to apply
Pros: fast delivery, easy to confirm, easy to use, easy to confirm, does not fray, fits the noseband of the bridle, Breathing is not obstructed, fits well around the halter, Fit is good, Staying well
Cons: so far none
Thin nose net, soft material. Nice fit, easy to attach. We are going to test whether this also prevents the burnt nose.
Dewi from Capelle aan den ijssel at 21-06-2019:
Easy to use
Pros: Helps against dust, pollen, flies, easy to confirm
Cons: For the beautiful something too long
The net is easy to attach, but was really a bit too long for my rambo micklem bridle because of course the noseband is low there. So I took it myself. Now it's perfect
Madelon from Zwolle at 15-05-2019:
Nice tidy that is long enough!
Pros: fits the noseband of the bridle, Fit is good, Helps against dust, pollen, flies, Staying well, Helps with dust and pollen allergies, no more burnt nose, does not fray, fits well around the halter
Cons: so far none
I have had this kind of tidy before from another brand, but they were too short. They are always one size, and these are long enough. In addition, they last a long time. Washable. I also use one on my halter so that the white nose of my horse does not burn and I am also very satisfied with that.
Ludo op 26-08-2018:
Question: Hello, I wanted to know if the velcro attachment is attached to the net or if we can separate the net velcro part?
Answer: Yes, the Velcro fastener is attached to the net.
deborah op 31-08-2016:
Question: Is this bag also UV protective?
Answer: This is not UV-resistant, only the white variant.