Bucas Irish Turnout Extra Black-Gold 140/191
Upload your photo of Bucas Irish Turnout Extra Black-Gold 140/191 to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Irish Turnout Extra Black-Gold 140/191 product description
The blanket has a very strong outer fabric of 1200D rip-stop for a longer life. The inner lining is made of smooth nylon to minimize the chance of abrasions. Bucas Irish Turnout Light High Neck has an All-Fit design, which means that pleats are sewn at the shoulders. These pleats provide extra space and a perfect fit.
This blanket is made without a deed and with an extra high neck. This high neck offers your horse extra comfort and does not rub at the withers. The blanket has 2 adjustable cross surcingles and has attachment points for belts. The Bucas Irish Turnout Light High Neck has a special chest closure. Bucas calls this the Overlap Front Pad, this is a comfortable cushion that is incorporated in the blanket. This cushion protects the horse against the chest closures of the blanket and offers extra comfort.
This Bucas blanket has connections to attach a underblanket. This makes an effective sweat and stable rug in an instant of your rain blanket!
- Outer fabric: 1200D rip-stop polyester.
- Filling: 300 gr thermo polyester.
- Inside lining: Smooth nylon.
- Water resistance: Teflon.
- Breathability: 3000 g / m2 24 hours.
- Fit: All-fit design.
- Breast closure: Ankle / straight.
- Other closures: Cross surcingles, leg strap, connection for diaphragm belts (not included), connections for underblanket.
- Neck piece: No.
- Tail flap: Yes.
Bucas Irish Turnout Extra Black-Gold 140/191 reviews
67% would buy this product again.
- Graduated sizes in 5cm increments (1)
- Very good workmanship (1)
- Secure buckles on the chest & stomach (1)
- Resilience for open stable use (1)
- Flick material should be there, if there are holes (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Ulrike from Berlin at 15-01-2017:
Buca's outdoor blanket
Pros: secure buckles on the chest & stomach, very good workmanship, graduated sizes in 5cm increments, Resilience for open stable use
Cons: Flick material should be there, if there are holes
Very good winter blanket for cold times. Great workmanship. Highly recommended.
Marcel at 26-01-2016:
Aaf at 28-12-2015:
I personally can not say anything about long-term use, just got it inside. But good news from other people about this brand. in terms of company it was a neat delivery and delivered quickly.