Amigo Hood Navy
Upload your photo of Amigo Hood Navy to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo Hood Navy product description
Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable out polyester lining. Classic cut, double front closures, front leg arches, hood and liner loops and cross surcingles. Shine enhancing polyester lining. Detachable hood available separately.
Amigo Hood Navy reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good fit and really waterproof (22)
- Good value quality (12)
- Fast shipping and uncomplicated handling (10)
- Easy to use (12)
- Exactly the same color as rambo navy silver blanket (7)
- Easy to handle (7)
- Super waterproof (8)
- Remains well secured to bravo blanket (5)
- Very good with the liner (8)
- Very good to combine with the liners (6)
- Stays well on bravo blanket (3)
- Inexpensive (3)
- Very good with the linings (4)
- Firmly attached to bravo blanket (3)
- Interchangeable with rambo blankets with 4 velcro straps (2)
- Stays well secured to bravo blanket (2)
- Decent (2)
- Remains well attached to bravo blanket (2)
- Fast shipping and uncomplicated processing (2)
- Really (1)
- Good value for money (2)
- Size l is the same as the rambo originals l neck pieces (1)
- Exchangeable with rambo blankets with 4 velcro strips (1)
- Attached firmly to bravo blanket (1)
- Interchangeable with with rambo blankets with velcro strips 4 (1)
- Neck is very spacious (16)
- It is very expensive (3)
- It is quite pricey (3)
- Turns out big (3)
- Everything fine (3)
- Velcro fastens loose during rough play (1)
- Sizes bigger (1)
- Everything was great (1)
- The fabric is smooth and i think less strong and waterproof (1)
- The fabric is too smooth and i think less strong and waterproof (1)
- There would have to be more intermediate sizes (1)
- Throat is very spacious (1)
- The neck piece is very spacious (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Shela from Schiermonnikoog at 22-07-2019:
Nice blanket neck
Pros: easy to use, remains well attached to bravo blanket, Interchangeable with Rambo blankets with 4 velcro straps, super waterproof
Cons: it is quite pricey
I am super satisfied with this neck. With the neck attached to the blanket, it is finally no longer raining. I think Agradi is also the only one selling an Amigo 0 gr neck ... 😁
Bianca from Coevorden at 03-06-2019:
Beautiful neck piece is spacious
Pros: good fit and really waterproof, good value quality, exactly the same color as rambo navy silver blanket, remains well secured to bravo blanket
Cons: neck is very spacious
Nice neck piece, falls well. No problem with our pony because it has a wide neck. Order size smaller than stated.
Léa from Eindhoven at 02-05-2019:
Pros: very good with the liner, firmly attached to bravo blanket, remains well attached to bravo blanket, very good with the linings, very good to combine with the liners, super waterproof, easy to use, remains well secured to bravo blanket, exactly the same color as rambo navy silver blanket
Cons: neck is very spacious
Neck is well watertight. Super nice to use. It falls well. My horse has blanket size 6.6 (198vgm) and has an m. S was too short. M fits but is spacious. Is nice that he does not hinder the horse from eating or drinking!
Sf from Lunteren at 23-04-2019:
strong easy to attach
Pros: decent, exactly the same color as rambo navy silver blanket, easy to use, good value quality, good fit and really waterproof, firmly attached to bravo blanket
a nice strong neck piece and functional, also contains reflection stripes
geert from Herkingen at 01-04-2019:
Pros: good value quality, good fit and really waterproof
nice quality. fits well and is 100% waterproof
Katja op 19-08-2018:
Question: Hello, what size should I buy The blanket I would buy in size 140/190 (Amigo bravo 12)
Answer: You need the neck piece, matching the ceiling, in size 140-155 (article number A1093345)
Greet Van Loon op 27-11-2017:
Question: Good morning, which size do I order best? My horse has blanket size 215. Mvg, Greet
Answer: With a blanket size 215, a neck piece should fit in size XL
Anna op 17-11-2017:
Question: How much filling does the neck piece have?
Answer: It is a Lite neck part, say 100 gr.
Cohn-vossen op 02-10-2017:
Question: I buy the Rambo-Optima stall cover (200 g), in blue - beige. Is there a matching neck? Can I also use a different neck than the model Optima?
Answer: This would be the matching neck A1093828. However, you can also choose another neck piece from the Optimo range.
Madeleine op 21-12-2016:
Question: Is this waterproof?
Answer: Yes, the neck part is waterproof.
Christine op 30-10-2016:
Question: is this matching with the amigo bravo 12 turnout, so waterproof?
Answer: True indeed. This neck is indeed also waterproof.
Corinne op 23-10-2016:
Question: Is this neck piece waterproof?
Answer: This neck is 0 grams and waterproof and breathable.
Renee op 21-02-2016:
Question: Which size of neck should I order? Blanket size is 195. I think medium should be good. It is not a very big horse
Answer: Then you would need size L, unless you indicate that the neck is not so wide / long, you can also try size M.