Ako Tape Economyline White 200m/40mm
2 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Ako Tape Economyline White 200m/40mm to win a voucher of €50,-
Ako Tape Economyline White 200m/40mm product description
Ako Lint Economyline is ideal for shorter fences and available in various sizes. The ribbon is white in color and therefore well visible to animals and people. The supplier gives a 3-year guarantee on UV stability. The ribbon is made of stainless steel wires for better conductivity.
- Length: 200 m
- Width: 40 mm
- Colour White
- Max recommended fence length: 400 m
- Resistance Ohm: 5.50
- Number of conductors 0.16mm: 8
- breaking force kg: 130
Ako Tape Economyline White 200m/40mm reviews
90% would buy this product again.
- Easy to use (20)
- Convenient and cheap for emergency (9)
- Very easy to use (9)
- Good price (9)
- Narrow ribbon so good to use with insulators (6)
- Does not curl quickly (5)
- Easy to tighten (5)
- From previous experiences: remain long white of color (3)
- Nice quality (3)
- Good to combine with products from other manufacturers (2)
- A lot of thread for little money (1)
- Easy to handle (1)
- Good value quality ratio (1)
- Clearly visible (1)
- Slightly tight tension (1)
- Convenient and cheap for the emergency (1)
- When loosening and fastening a lot and moving wires, "holes" quickly appear (7)
- Fraying when cutting (3)
- Stretches really well (making the wire even narrower) (3)
- Make it firmer (3)
- Stretches something (2)
- Ravens through tearing (2)
- Is a small blow (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Jolanda from Wedde at 26-08-2019:
Pros: good price, easy to tighten, does not curl quickly, easy to use, very easy to use, good value quality ratio, clearly visible, a lot of thread for little money
nice ribbon! Nice wide, nice quality. Certainly for repeat use!
Sylvie from Laarne at 13-03-2019:
Super ribbon, easy to use.
Pros: Convenient and cheap for emergency, FROM PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES: REMAIN LONG WHITE OF COLOR, does not curl quickly, very easy to use
Super ribbon, easy to use. Ideal for finishing something quickly.
Monique from Lelystad at 26-02-2019:
Decent budget ribbon
Pros: easy to tighten, good price, very easy to use, easy to use, good price, Convenient and cheap for emergency
Good price / quality ratio, fine tension and visible. Occasionally some frays and small holes in the unrolling of the new role.
Michelle from Hövelhof at 30-01-2019:
Pros: convenient and cheap for the emergency, nice quality, slightly tight tension, good price, very easy to use, easy to handle
Easy to fix, pleasant thick that the horses can see them too.
Lea from Castera bouzet at 28-01-2019:
The ribbon looks like nickel remains just to do with time