Kerbl Water Bowl with TubeValve G51, enamelled
Upload your photo of Kerbl Water Bowl with TubeValve G51, enamelled to win a voucher of €50,-
Kerbl Water Bowl with TubeValve G51, enamelled product description
Large watering bowl made of cast iron with a volume of 1.7 liters. Suitable for mounting on wall and pipe. Has a brass pipe valve and is easy to clean.
- High-quality, enamelled surfaces
- Easy to clean shape of the container
- Baking volume 1.7 liters
- Water connection 1/2 "from above and from below
- Suitable for mounting on wall and pipe
- Brass line valve
- Water flow rate 8 liters / minute at 3 bar pipe pressure
- incl. valve and cap
Accessories and parts for this drinking trough:
- Art.nr: A1035072 - ProHorse Drinking Bowl Protective Bracket Medium
- Art. No: A1035067 - Kerbl Valve for Drinking Bowl 8008803
- Art.no: 8000006 - Kerbl Mounting brackets for Drinking trough 2pcs
- Art. nr: 8000049 - Kerbl Plastic sealing cap for drinking troughs
Kerbl Water Bowl with TubeValve G51, enamelled reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- No spoon but valve (22)
- Leaks less than with spoon (15)
- Firmly (6)
- Beautiful design (5)
- Suitable for cattle (2)
- Leaks less than spoon (1)
- Leak less than spoon (1)
- Heavy when mounted by the cast iron (2)
- Valve can come loose (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Ingrid from Baarle-nassau at 23-05-2019:
Pros: no spoon but valve
Good box, looks nice not very big, solid
Elly from Ottersum at 08-05-2019:
Fine drinking trough
Pros: no spoon but valve
Nice drinking trough, easy drinking for the horses.
G from Epe at 01-05-2019:
Pros: no spoon but valve, firmly
Easy to connect and does not leak. The valve works better than the spoon
Veronique from Poppel at 27-04-2019:
Pros: leaks less than with spoon, no spoon but valve, beautiful design, firmly, leak less than spoon
Sturdy water bowl Looks neat and tidy Easy to install, good quality Horses can drink easier than with a spoon
Anne from Koningslust at 13-01-2019:
Pros: no spoon but valve, beautiful design, firmly
Super drinking bowls, nice heavy quality and give a lot of water
susana rodriguez op 21-09-2017:
Question: if I order the drinking trough without extra accessories, is it complete and immediately usable? or do I have to order the valve / cap, separately?
Answer: The valve and a cap are included.
Arjan op 01-11-2016:
Question: Is there a loose valve available for the eurohorse G52 .. ?? And if so which..mvg
Answer: The loose valve for this valve drinking trough is article: A1035067.
koos van wageningen op 25-03-2016:
Question: If I connect the top water connection and the lower water connection of the eurohorse g51, can I create a transit to the next watering can?
Answer: Indeed, a transit can be created through the connections of the drinking trough