Vetramil Honey Ointment
5 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Vetramil Honey Ointment to win a voucher of €50,-
Vetramil Honey Ointment product description
Vetramil Honey Ointment 10gr
Vetramil Honey ointment is an ointment based on honey and essential oils.
Composition: Cetostearyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulphate, isopropyl meristar, paraffin, white petrolatum, honey, essential oils, Cardiospermum.
Dosage and application: apply thinly once or twice a day.
Pack size: tube 10 g in box with leaflet.
Vetramil Honey Ointment reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Heals incredibly well (121)
- Ointment to lubricate well (101)
- Would definitely use again. in case of good healing wound (77)
- Also works with people (76)
- Smells pleasant (65)
- Good spreadable (47)
- Super cream (45)
- Does not irritate the wound (40)
- Nutritious for the skin (38)
- Best salve ever (37)
- Economical in use (33)
- Smells good too (23)
- Do not irritate the wound (16)
- Does not clump and does not cake (14)
- Will last for years (15)
- Care for the skin (9)
- Heals very well (11)
- Smells good (8)
- Does not clump or stick to it (5)
- Tasty (3)
- Works well with people (2)
- Works well with humans (2)
- Would definitely be a good wound healing gebruiken.tav (1)
- Would certainly be a good wound healing use (1)
- Is used here for humans and animals (1)
- Spreadable (2)
- Caring for the skin (1)
- Also good oil ointment (1)
- Used here for humans and animals (1)
- Too bad it's not a little cheaper (32)
- Very expensive but it is worth it (22)
- Price (18)
- Still pricey, despite the fact that it is economical in use (17)
- Very expensive but it is worth it (16)
- Fast on (11)
- Pricey, unfavorable format (10)
- Store in refrigerator in warm weather (8)
- Shelf life (5)
- Because you need a lot of it is not cheap (5)
- Will be thin / watery faster in warm weather and you had to shake or knead for a while (3)
- What a small tube for that price (2)
- Gets hot / thin faster in hot weather and you had to shake or knead (2)
- It runs out of the tube (2)
- Tricky cap (2)
- Metal tube tore (2)
- What a small tub for that price (2)
- Could be a better tube (1)
- Odor present (1)
- Keep in refrigerator in warm weather (1)
- 2 tubes of 30 grams are sent in a large box (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Emma from Winterswijk at 21-08-2019:
Supports wound repair very well
Pros: Nutritious for the skin, Ointment to lubricate well, smells pleasant
Cons: very expensive but it is worth it, fast on
Very fine ointment that helps well with wound repair or restless skin. My mare quickly suffers from irritated skin and thanks to this ointment her skin is calm again in a few days. The tubes are not always easy to use. Because it is sometimes necessary to stir the ointment for use.
Anonymous from Brasschaat at 19-08-2019:
works super well!
Pros: Ointment to lubricate well, Heals incredibly well, Also works with people, is used here for humans and animals, heals very well, Would definitely use again. In case of good healing wound, best salve ever
Helps super well on open wounds! my dog was bitten by another dog and was completely open on his nose, thanks to honey ointment it looked better after a few days!
Marga from Heerlen at 11-08-2019:
Pros: does not irritate the wound, smells pleasant, Also works with people, Heals incredibly well, Super cream, Ointment to lubricate well, best salve ever, Good spreadable
Wounds heal incredibly quickly with this (miracle) ointment. Use it with my horse, dogs, but also for myself. Easy to spread and nice scent. Salve that also advise or prescribe veterinarians.
Anoeska from Utrecht at 07-08-2019:
Indispensable in the first aid kit
Pros: Also works with people, Heals incredibly well
Ideal ointment for in the first aid drum. Stimulates wound healing and disinfection. And also handy for yourself. Pricey but fortunately economical to use.
Dominique from Zaandam at 02-08-2019:
I use the vetramil for everything, including myself and my dog. Bought for a piece of sanded tail from my pony