TKC Stops Summer Scratching TKC 97
3 Customer photos
Upload your photo of TKC Stops Summer Scratching TKC 97 to win a voucher of €50,-
we have a best price guarantee *
TKC Stops Summer Scratching TKC 97 product description
Pleasantly scented lotion for treatment of horses that rub in the summer, mainly on mane and tail.
TKC 97 has a fast and long operation even with perspiration and light rain. After application, a clearly marked reduction in abrasion is observed. The irritations will disappear. Thus, TKC 97 may be applied directly to the irritated spots caused by abrasion. In addition to its great effectiveness, ease of use is also a very big advantage.
TKC 97 only needs to be applied every 2-3 days. In many cases, 1 treatment every other week is sufficient. A minimal amount of lotion is sufficient for good effectiveness. The bottle and the cap are chosen in such a way that one can dose very accurately (small amounts). And that the skin can be reached very easily at all places (including between the manes and tail hairs).
TKC 97 is a treatment for the skin and is therefore not applied to the hair. Use best as soon as symptoms of sanding occur and do not wait until a lot of hair is sanded away, because tail hair and mane grow slowly. Treatment with TKC 97 is therefore usually started from the end of March or the beginning of April. It is a completely natural product and therefore contains NO corticosteroids or other medicinal products. This makes the effect of TKC 97 all the more spectacular.
Petroleum derivative, essential oils, natural dyes.
Shake lotion well, moons and tail the first time well, then rub again every 2 to 3 days. Apply afterwards to new symptoms. Not daily!
The product should be stored at room temperature.
When applied, the bottle must be shaken several times, the best is to shake each time before the lotion is applied to the skin.
Do not run around the neck and never use it daily.
TKC 97 should be applied to the entire mane comb and to the entire tail skin (from 10 cm above the implantation) The tail tip will always itch, but a horse can not scratch or rub, so this piece of skin does not seem affected!
TKC Stops Summer Scratching TKC 97 reviews
90% would buy this product again.
- Easy to use and works well (64)
- Easy to apply (53)
- Helps very well (40)
- It works. after having tried so much (23)
- Ensures that the skin does not dry out and therefore itching (20)
- Really good stuff (19)
- This product works well (15)
- Quieter horse (11)
- Colorless (8)
- Need not often, if stable then only 1x per week or per 2 weeks (7)
- Fortunately, does not smell really (7)
- When sanding is stopped, the mane will recover nicely (6)
- Did not grow everything after 2 weeks, because it was completely bald. but the itching had stopped (5)
- Blanket does not get dirty (4)
- Reaction at the beginning of treatment is peeling / dandruff but no itching (4)
- After 2 weeks everything grows again (2)
- Finally something that helps (1)
- Clean names, little greasiness or dirt (1)
- Be careful with burning sun after application (31)
- Flakes when dried, but better than itching (21)
- Expensive (17)
- You have to keep shaking because it settles quickly (13)
- It would be useful if a pump was raised (13)
- I do not have any (12)
- Is not allowed in open spaces (11)
- Difficult to apply (4)
- Seems very aggressive for the skin (4)
- Sand and dust also sticks to it so with a light horse you get black spots is easy away (3)
- Moons become somewhat dirty (white moons) (4)
- Impresses enormously in your own eyes. even dissolves nail polish on so reasonably aggressive stuff (3)
- Does not work well (3)
- Sand and dust also sticks to it so with a light horse you get black spots is easily gone (3)
- Has not helped (3)
- Gives black (2)
- Horses are afraid if you bring it from the bottle so we have a mixing pot and use it (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Jenny from Lede at 14-10-2019:
Super product, my pony has treated her mane and tail 3 times and there is already improvement, she no longer sands and the scrapes are healed. I do recommend wearing plastic gloves.
Wendy from Moordrecht at 20-08-2019:
Pros: Easy to apply, easy to use and works well
After 3 x use, the skin is much calmer. Hope that the itch is also greatly reduced
Heike from Groningen at 13-08-2019:
Pros: helps very well, need not often, if stable then only 1x per week or per 2 weeks
Has been helping my horse through the toughest period of the summer months for 7 years.
Astrid from Broek in waterland at 08-08-2019:
Helps very well
My horse had a very bald tail. After 1 week I already saw results.
Lilian from Hoogland at 06-08-2019:
Very easy to apply
Pros: It works. after having tried so much, really good stuff, need not often, if stable then only 1x per week or per 2 weeks, Finally something that helps, reaction at the beginning of treatment is peeling / dandruff but no itching, This product works well, Easy to apply, helps very well, Quieter horse, when sanding is stopped, the mane will recover nicely, easy to use and works well
Cons: You have to keep shaking because it settles quickly
I have already written a review, now super result !!! Pony finally has peace, tail and mane are growing again. First applied every 3rd day, now 1x per week sometimes even 1x per 10 days. Also use magnesium citrate from PharmaHorse. No longer a hyper, constantly biting and abrasive horse, hurray !!! Continue to use the Eczema Hoody.