Seresto Tick and Flea Collar Cat to 8kg 38cm
6 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Seresto Tick and Flea Collar Cat to 8kg 38cm to win a voucher of €50,-
Seresto Tick and Flea Collar Cat to 8kg 38cm product description
The activity against fleas starts immediately after the collar is applied. Protects against development of flea larvae in the immediate vicinity of the animal for 10 weeks. Seresto can be used as part of a treatment strategy against Flea Allergy Dermatitis (VAD). The product has persistent acaricide (killing) efficacy (Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus turanicus) and repellent (anti-nutritive) dysfunction (Ixodes ricinus) for 8 months. It works against larvae, nymphs and adult signs.
It is possible that the sign that was already present on the cat before treatment, will not be killed within 48 hours after the collar is attached and attached and visible. Therefore, it is recommended to remove the sign that is already on the cat at the time of application. The prevention of infections with new sign starts within the two days after the collar is applied.
Registration number: REG NL 108279
Seresto Tick and Flea Collar Cat to 8kg 38cm reviews
99% would buy this product again.
- Do not drop every 3 to 4 weeks (167)
- Work the specified time (129)
- I think it's cheaper as the ducks every time (121)
- Very easy to use (137)
- The only means for cats at tick that really works (105)
- Suitable for outdoor cats (104)
- No allergic reaction like the drops (75)
- Also works against fleas that are resistant to the regular means (64)
- After 9 months new ordered (56)
- There is a breaking point on the strap (56)
- Easy handling (61)
- Save a lot of money every month (56)
- And effective (52)
- Saves time (49)
- Odorless (57)
- User-friendly (37)
- Reduce stress through less frequent change (36)
- She does not respond like the ducks are aggressive (28)
- A bell can be attached (25)
- Longer use possible (20)
- Do not drip every 3 to 4 weeks (23)
- Prolonged action (21)
- Not for us unfortunately (16)
- User friendly (16)
- For dog and cat the same means (14)
- Cats do not struggle as with drops (15)
- The cat gets rid of fleas very quickly (14)
- Virtually odorless, so do not fight around (12)
- Less stress from less frequent changes (8)
- No allergic reaction, as in the drop (7)
- Easy operation (7)
- Works against fleas that are resistant to standard equipment (7)
- Works really and is for months (12)
- Buy again after 9 months (8)
- Suitable for cats outdoors (8)
- Work specified time (4)
- No allergic reactions like drops (4)
- The katzenfloh liberated very fast (4)
- Effective against fleas that are resistant to standard equipment (4)
- The only way for cats that really works to mark (3)
- Virtually odorless, so no fight in dressing (3)
- Every month you save a lot of money (3)
- No allergic reaction, such as drops in the (3)
- Nice and narrow for the cats (2)
- Virtually odorless, so do not contradict (3)
- And much more development completely (2)
- I think it's cheaper duppels like every time (2)
- No allergic reaction, such as dripping in the (2)
- Less stress due to less frequent changes (2)
- She does not react like duppels aggerief (2)
- See above (2)
- Also for dogs with different allergies (1)
- On the band is a holding point (1)
- The cat flies away very fast (1)
- Easy to use (1)
- There is a breaking point on the belt (1)
- There is a break on the belt (2)
- For dog and cat same medium (1)
- Cats do not fight like with drops (1)
- Use more possible (1)
- Reordered after 9 months (1)
- Buy new again after 9 months (1)
- Also for dogs with various allergies (1)
- For dogs and cats the same medium (1)
- Also works against fleas that are resistant to the normal medium (1)
- The purchase is just an expense, but relatively cheaper than drops (75)
- No problem detected (45)
- Different colors would be nice (23)
- No negatives (22)
- There are none (18)
- Is not really beautiful (18)
- Actually, we have had no problems (18)
- Difficult to adjust (15)
- Regularly feel sufficient space between skin and band (13)
- Expensive (16)
- Unfortunately not available in nice colors (11)
- Other colors, except gray, would be desirable (10)
- Strap not suitable for all cats (9)
- Do not overdo it. cat was stuck to a tire with his leg after scratching (9)
- No minuses (12)
- Heavy allergic reaction (8)
- No errors discovered (10)
- A little bit of irritation in the beginning (6)
- Actually we had no problems (7)
- Against the tablets for taking. so for our perfect solution (4)
- Nothing to add (3)
- Some straps slowly loosen. must look every day if it is still tight enough so that (3)
- Children who pet the cat can come into contact with the strap (2)
- Discovered no defect (4)
- Irritation at the place where the band is (2)
- Do not add anything (1)
- A little irritation in the beginning (1)
- Despite the fact that the band is now 2 weeks away. does my cat still suffer from the flea allergy (1)
- Sick of death (1)
- Another shutter that opens when the cat gets stuck somewhere (2)
- Works in my opinion what shorter indicated (1)
- Would not use it at exteriors because of safety (1)
- Unfortunately, there are not available in nice colors (1)
- I can not give it right away because everything in that respect is very pricey and my cats can not (1)
- No negative (1)
- An irritation in the place where the mature sits (1)
- Unfortunately there are not available in the fun colors (1)
- More colors in the coat color so that he is less noticeable (1)
- After 4 weeks of wounds on the neck - not sure yet if that only comes from the band (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Thea from Noordwolde fr at 24-04-2019:
very nice to use
Pros: Do not drop every 3 to 4 weeks, Suitable for outdoor cats, I think it's cheaper as the ducks every time, Very easy to use
very nice tires. no more worrying about the whole year. not cheap to buy, but I will pay for it.
Hans from Heino at 22-04-2019:
Put on and forget. Absolutely no longer bothered by ticks and fleas. Like the straps. The cats have been bothered for centuries, but this is over after a week
Petra from Sint kruis at 21-04-2019:
Tick and Flea Free !!
Pros: easy operation, nice and narrow for the cats, work the specified time
A new world opens with Seresto. No more hassle with drops with a pipette. A very user-friendly tool!
Madelon from Arnhem at 21-04-2019:
Does its job well
Pros: I think it's cheaper as the ducks every time, Do not drop every 3 to 4 weeks, Very easy to use, Suitable for outdoor cats, For dog and cat the same means, no allergic reaction like the drops, user friendly, odorless
Nice tire that you can adjust yourself. Does its job well and is affordable!
Franziska from Tirschenreuth at 03-04-2019:
Pros: no allergic reaction, as in the drop, Suitable for outdoor cats, do not drip every 3 to 4 weeks, very easy to use
I buy super product every year and I am very satisfied.
Jasmin takouk op 21-09-2018:
Question: Does the collar open when the cat gets stuck somewhere?
Answer: Yes, the collar has a breaking point.
Emma op 31-07-2018:
Question: I have a 10-week kitten with fleas. We have tried all remedies, medicines and cures but nothing helps. Can I buy this belt for her? And does this band remove its current fleas?
Answer: This collar should not be used in Kittens younger than 10 weeks, from 10 weeks onwards the collar can be used. It is possible that ticks that were already present on the cat before treatment can not be killed within 48 hours after applying the collar and remain attached and visible. Therefore, it is recommended to remove ticks that are already on the cat at the time of application. The prevention of infections with new ticks starts within two days after the application of the collar.
Astrid Simon op 02-07-2018:
Question: Hello, can I also give the Haldband to a kitten where only 1 1/2 kg weighs? Greetings and thanks
Answer: The manufacturer recommends: Do not use in young cats less than 10 weeks old.
Lorenz op 20-06-2018:
Question: if the cat refuses 10 kg, which Seresto collar?
Answer: If your cat weighs more than 8kg, you can still use the collar because the dog collars have another ingredient that is unsuitable for cats.
Katja Kaiser-Gießler op 08-05-2018:
Question: What can happen if the cat with the Seresto collar is lying on the bed?
Answer: According to the supplier, there is no danger to humans, but direct contact with the collar should be avoided. After touching a thorough washing of the hands is recommended.
Jule op 08-05-2018:
Question: Is the collar dangerous for pregnant women?
Answer: According to the supplier, pregnant women are not at risk for the unborn child. However, after touching the collar, you should thoroughly clean your hands.
Peter Stuwe op 10-04-2018:
Question: My cats are free-range. If they get stuck with the collar, will it break loose? Does it have a breaking point or the like?
Answer: Yes, there are two safety catches on the collar, which release themselves under medium force.
Judith op 26-09-2017:
Question: up to 8 kg you say. Can my cat weighing 4.5 kg also wear it (by adjusting)
Answer: That's certainly possible. The collar can be made suitable. Follow the instructions in the package leaflet how to properly trim the collar to the correct length.
jh de wit op 14-09-2017:
Question: is this also suitable for kittens?
Answer: The collar is suitable for kittens from 10 weeks
Katharina Marianovich op 23-08-2017:
Question: Hello, does the collar have a sell-by date? Could I buy it now, leave it closed and then use it next spring? Best regards Katharina Marianovich
Answer: Yes, the product has a best-before date. Currently, all collars wear Mhd 09/2020. You can keep the product for a while.
M.vd.Westen op 14-07-2017:
Question: Can a nursing cat wear this band?
Answer: The safety of the veterinary medicinal product has not been demonstrated in target animals during gestation or lactation and as no data are available, the use of the product is not recommended in pregnant or lactating cats.
wilma gerrits op 28-06-2016:
Question: From what age can my cat wear this collar?
Answer: Kittens from 10 weeks of age may wear this collar. Do not use in kittens under 10 weeks of age or animals that are hypersensitive to the active ingredients or to any of the excipients.
ellen op 21-03-2016:
Question: Am afraid if my cat is stuck somewhere outside with a band
Answer: When wearing a collar or flea collar, the chance of the cat sticking somewhere is always present. Fortunately, this has been taken into account in the development of the Seresto belt. With a certain force on the belt it breaks or shoots the clip loose so minimizing the chance that the cat lingers somewhere.