Seresto Tick and Flea Collar Cat to 8kg 38cm
5 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Seresto Tick and Flea Collar Cat to 8kg 38cm to win a voucher of €50,-
Seresto Tick and Flea Collar Cat to 8kg 38cm product description
The activity against fleas starts immediately after the collar is applied. Protects against development of flea larvae in the immediate vicinity of the animal for 10 weeks. Seresto can be used as part of a treatment strategy against Flea Allergy Dermatitis (VAD). The product has persistent acaricide (killing) efficacy (Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus turanicus) and repellent (anti-nutritive) dysfunction (Ixodes ricinus) for 8 months. It works against larvae, nymphs and adult signs.
It is possible that the sign that was already present on the cat before treatment, will not be killed within 48 hours after the collar is attached and attached and visible. Therefore, it is recommended to remove the sign that is already on the cat at the time of application. The prevention of infections with new sign starts within the two days after the collar is applied.
Registration number: REG NL 108279
Seresto Tick and Flea Collar Cat to 8kg 38cm reviews
99% would buy this product again.
- Do not drop every 3 to 4 weeks (163)
- Work the specified time (126)
- I think it's cheaper as the ducks every time (117)
- Very easy to use (130)
- The only means for cats at tick that really works (101)
- Suitable for outdoor cats (97)
- No allergic reaction like the drops (71)
- Also works against fleas that are resistant to the regular means (62)
- There is a breaking point on the strap (55)
- After 9 months new ordered (54)
- Save a lot of money every month (54)
- Easy handling (57)
- And effective (48)
- Saves time (47)
- Odorless (52)
- User-friendly (34)
- Reduce stress through less frequent change (33)
- She does not respond like the ducks are aggressive (28)
- A bell can be attached (24)
- Longer use possible (20)
- Prolonged action (19)
- Do not drip every 3 to 4 weeks (20)
- Not for us unfortunately (16)
- The cat gets rid of fleas very quickly (13)
- Cats do not struggle as with drops (13)
- User friendly (13)
- For dog and cat the same means (12)
- Virtually odorless, so do not fight around (12)
- Less stress from less frequent changes (7)
- Buy again after 9 months (7)
- Easy operation (6)
- Works really and is for months (10)
- Suitable for cats outdoors (7)
- No allergic reaction, as in the drop (5)
- Works against fleas that are resistant to standard equipment (5)
- Work specified time (4)
- The katzenfloh liberated very fast (3)
- No allergic reactions like drops (3)
- Effective against fleas that are resistant to standard equipment (3)
- No allergic reaction, such as drops in the (3)
- Less stress due to less frequent changes (2)
- Every month you save a lot of money (2)
- Virtually odorless, so no fight in dressing (2)
- The only way for cats that really works to mark (2)
- Virtually odorless, so do not contradict (2)
- See above (2)
- Use more possible (1)
- Nice and narrow for the cats (1)
- I think it's cheaper duppels like every time (1)
- Buy new again after 9 months (1)
- Also for dogs with various allergies (1)
- She does not react like duppels aggerief (1)
- For dog and cat same medium (1)
- For dogs and cats the same medium (1)
- And much more development completely (1)
- No allergic reaction, such as dripping in the (1)
- The purchase is just an expense, but relatively cheaper than drops (71)
- No problem detected (43)
- No negatives (21)
- Different colors would be nice (22)
- Is not really beautiful (18)
- Actually, we have had no problems (17)
- There are none (17)
- Difficult to adjust (15)
- Regularly feel sufficient space between skin and band (13)
- Expensive (16)
- Unfortunately not available in nice colors (11)
- Other colors, except gray, would be desirable (10)
- Do not overdo it. cat was stuck to a tire with his leg after scratching (9)
- Strap not suitable for all cats (9)
- Heavy allergic reaction (8)
- No minuses (10)
- No errors discovered (7)
- A little bit of irritation in the beginning (6)
- Against the tablets for taking. so for our perfect solution (4)
- Actually we had no problems (5)
- Nothing to add (3)
- Some straps slowly loosen. must look every day if it is still tight enough so that (3)
- Irritation at the place where the band is (2)
- Children who pet the cat can come into contact with the strap (2)
- Discovered no defect (3)
- A little irritation in the beginning (1)
- Unfortunately there are not available in the fun colors (1)
- Despite the fact that the band is now 2 weeks away. does my cat still suffer from the flea allergy (1)
- Would not use it at exteriors because of safety (1)
- An irritation in the place where the mature sits (1)
- Another shutter that opens when the cat gets stuck somewhere (1)
- I can not give it right away because everything in that respect is very pricey and my cats can not (1)
- Sick of death (1)
- Works in my opinion what shorter indicated (1)
- More colors in the coat color so that he is less noticeable (1)
- After 4 weeks of wounds on the neck - not sure yet if that only comes from the band (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Emma from Drachten at 13-01-2019:
I use this collar for my 2 cats. They are very useful in use. Cats are free of ticks and ticks and are not bothered by them.
Leonie from Maarssen at 13-01-2019:
Works super !!
Pros: do not drip every 3 to 4 weeks, very easy to use, no allergic reaction, such as drops in the, Works really and is for months, less stress due to less frequent changes, suitable for cats outdoors, suitable for outdoor cats, Do not drop every 3 to 4 weeks, work the specified time, Very easy to use, Reduce stress through less frequent change, I think it's cheaper as the ducks every time, Suitable for outdoor cats, saves time, longer use possible, she does not respond like the ducks are aggressive, cats do not struggle as with drops, prolonged action, virtually odorless, so do not fight around, no allergic reaction like the drops, easy operation, user friendly, odorless
Works super !! No more hassle with dripping and fast delivery. Cat is not bothered by the band and tick and fleas are free
Adrie from Maastricht at 13-01-2019:
Pros: After 9 months new ordered, the only means for cats at tick that really works, no allergic reaction like the drops, work the specified time, Also works against fleas that are resistant to the regular means, user friendly, odorless, Do not drop every 3 to 4 weeks, easy operation, Very easy to use, Reduce stress through less frequent change, Suitable for outdoor cats
Cons: no minuses
Convenient and very effective. The cats do have the lust but certainly not the burden.
Jacobien from Steenderen at 13-01-2019:
Pros: Suitable for outdoor cats, work the specified time, Do not drop every 3 to 4 weeks
Good to do. Works really long. Once to do little more. Disadvantage. Cat does not receive a tape when stuck.
Claudia from Babenhausen at 27-11-2018:
Good compatibility with dogs and cats, lasts a long time
Jasmin takouk op 21-09-2018:
Question: Does the collar open when the cat gets stuck somewhere?
Answer: Yes, the collar has a breaking point.
Emma op 31-07-2018:
Question: I have a 10-week kitten with fleas. We have tried all remedies, medicines and cures but nothing helps. Can I buy this belt for her? And does this band remove its current fleas?
Answer: This collar should not be used in Kittens younger than 10 weeks, from 10 weeks onwards the collar can be used. It is possible that ticks that were already present on the cat before treatment can not be killed within 48 hours after applying the collar and remain attached and visible. Therefore, it is recommended to remove ticks that are already on the cat at the time of application. The prevention of infections with new ticks starts within two days after the application of the collar.
Astrid Simon op 02-07-2018:
Question: Hello, can I also give the Haldband to a kitten where only 1 1/2 kg weighs? Greetings and thanks
Answer: The manufacturer recommends: Do not use in young cats less than 10 weeks old.
Lorenz op 20-06-2018:
Question: if the cat refuses 10 kg, which Seresto collar?
Answer: If your cat weighs more than 8kg, you can still use the collar because the dog collars have another ingredient that is unsuitable for cats.
Katja Kaiser-Gießler op 08-05-2018:
Question: What can happen if the cat with the Seresto collar is lying on the bed?
Answer: According to the supplier, there is no danger to humans, but direct contact with the collar should be avoided. After touching a thorough washing of the hands is recommended.
Jule op 08-05-2018:
Question: Is the collar dangerous for pregnant women?
Answer: According to the supplier, pregnant women are not at risk for the unborn child. However, after touching the collar, you should thoroughly clean your hands.
Peter Stuwe op 10-04-2018:
Question: My cats are free-range. If they get stuck with the collar, will it break loose? Does it have a breaking point or the like?
Answer: Yes, there are two safety catches on the collar, which release themselves under medium force.
Judith op 26-09-2017:
Question: up to 8 kg you say. Can my cat weighing 4.5 kg also wear it (by adjusting)
Answer: That's certainly possible. The collar can be made suitable. Follow the instructions in the package leaflet how to properly trim the collar to the correct length.
jh de wit op 14-09-2017:
Question: is this also suitable for kittens?
Answer: The collar is suitable for kittens from 10 weeks
Katharina Marianovich op 23-08-2017:
Question: Hello, does the collar have a sell-by date? Could I buy it now, leave it closed and then use it next spring? Best regards Katharina Marianovich
Answer: Yes, the product has a best-before date. Currently, all collars wear Mhd 09/2020. You can keep the product for a while.
M.vd.Westen op 14-07-2017:
Question: Can a nursing cat wear this band?
Answer: The safety of the veterinary medicinal product has not been demonstrated in target animals during gestation or lactation and as no data are available, the use of the product is not recommended in pregnant or lactating cats.
wilma gerrits op 28-06-2016:
Question: From what age can my cat wear this collar?
Answer: Kittens from 10 weeks of age may wear this collar. Do not use in kittens under 10 weeks of age or animals that are hypersensitive to the active ingredients or to any of the excipients.
ellen op 21-03-2016:
Question: Am afraid if my cat is stuck somewhere outside with a band
Answer: When wearing a collar or flea collar, the chance of the cat sticking somewhere is always present. Fortunately, this has been taken into account in the development of the Seresto belt. With a certain force on the belt it breaks or shoots the clip loose so minimizing the chance that the cat lingers somewhere.