Rambo Wug Turnout 0 gram Dark Purple
7 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Wug Turnout 0 gram Dark Purple to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Wug Turnout 0 gram Dark Purple product description
- 1000 denier Ballistic Nylon outer fabric
- Antibacterial and antistatic polyester inner fabric
- V-Front Closure
- Front leg recesses
- 0 grams fed
- 3 cruising parts
- Not equipped with the Horseware liner system
Rambo Wug Turnout 0 gram Dark Purple reviews
99% would buy this product again.
- V-front (22)
- Tightness (21)
- Closure system (20)
- Tensile strength (21)
- The best blanket for my horses (17)
- Good fit, no scrubbing (16)
- Waterproof (13)
- Fit (10)
- Good fit, no abrasions (9)
- Good waterproof (9)
- Going for years (7)
- Perfect fit (8)
- High neck is very nice at slightly high withers (7)
- Closure techniques (9)
- High neck is very comfortable with a little high resistance (5)
- Fits a lot of horses (4)
- High neck making them less prone to the ingress of rain (3)
- High neck so you are less likely to suffer from rain (2)
- High neck is very comfortable with some high withers (2)
- Suitable for many horses (3)
- Strongly (2)
- Great color (3)
- Takes years (3)
- Locking system (1)
- Strong (1)
- High neck making them less sensitive to the penetration of rain (1)
- Other color (6)
- Price (7)
- There should be a way to fix the liner (3)
- No possibility to attach the liners (3)
- There is no information about the recommended temperature range (2)
- No way to secure the liners come (2)
- There should be a way to fasten the liners (2)
- Maybe other color (2)
- Middle belly strap longer would be nice (1)
- Unfortunately not compatible with the liner system (1)
- Longer waist belt would be nice (1)
- Mid belt is superfluous (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Anne from Berlin at 14-03-2019:
Pros: waterproof, tightness, fit, V-front, closure system, tensile strength, High neck is very comfortable with a little high resistance, The best blanket for my horses, Good fit, no scrubbing
Cons: Other color
Very good blanket, have now switched from Bucas to Horseware. This blanket stays 100% leak-free, even when it rains, and does not soak up water, it simply drips off. My mare has a normal deep set neck and the blanket fits perfectly. No more pressure on the withers. It has a measured back length of 145 and the blanket also fits in 145, so it does not turn out too big, as is often said. Although you do not have any attachment options for liners at the front, this one is absolutely safe, I only attached the liner to the back of the eyelet for the tailstrap and this keeps it perfect.
Susanne from Bleckede at 13-03-2019:
Room to move!
Pros: V-front, tensile strength, tightness, Good fit, no scrubbing, High neck making them less prone to the ingress of rain
Cons: Other color, There should be a way to fix the liner, Mid belt is superfluous
The blanket fits perfectly and gives my horse enough room to move because he likes to move ... An idea to fix the liner blanket would be great.
Sonja from Eberdingen at 25-01-2019:
Good durability even in the open stable, is generous
Pros: tensile strength, tightness, V-front, closure system, waterproof, High neck is very comfortable with a little high resistance, High neck making them less prone to the ingress of rain
Cons: price, Unfortunately not compatible with the liner system
The blanket has survived so far, although she has to go through a lot in the open stable. Fits well (turns out relatively large) and keeps absolutely tight!
Carolina from München at 06-11-2018:
High collar too tight
Pros: closure system
Cons: middle belly strap longer would be nice, There should be a way to fix the liner, maybe other color, price
I had to send the blanket back because the high collar put too much pressure on my horse's neck (with normal head and neck posture). In horses with high withers, this problem should not be given.
Lynette from Beverwijk at 05-10-2018:
Pros: tensile strength, waterproof, high neck is very nice at slightly high withers, High neck so you are less likely to suffer from rain
Really a top blanket! - good fit - good quality - that half neck is really perfect for all withers and against rain. - strong blanket - my children stayed well underneath, even though they were only attached to the back. The only drawback is that the first Velcro quickly wears through the closures that rub on it.
Tanja Meter op 04-01-2018:
Question: Hello, I thought the Horseware Rambo would always have ballistic nylon as the outer material? Because the ceiling is described here with polypropylene? What material does this blanket have? Best regards Tanja Meter
Answer: The blanket itself is made of ballistic nylon (1000D). The inside is from Ployester
Susanne op 12-09-2017:
Question: Is the lining made of fleece or polyester?
Answer: The lining is made of polyester.
rosanna steinhuber op 30-08-2017:
Question: Hello, can one pack under this blanket liner from Horseware underneath? VG
Answer: This blanket is not equipped with the Horseware Liner system.