Rambo Sweetitch Hoody Ice Green
37 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Sweetitch Hoody Ice Green to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Sweetitch Hoody Ice Green product description
The Rambo Sweet Itch Hoody is a fly / eczema blanket made from strong, durable 1000D breathable polyester to ward off the smallest flies / mosquitoes. In addition, the blanket is UV-resistant. This blanket comes complete with fixed neck and ear cutouts and can make a contribution for ponies with summer eczema. The blanket features a V-Front closure on the chest, velcro straps on the neck, three webbing under the abdomen, a leg strap and an extra long tail flap and sides. The blanket can be made waterproof on the back with the Horseware Fly Rug Liner, which is available separately.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Strength (dernier): 1000D
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: polyester
- Chest closure: V-Front
- Belly closure: three webbing
- Rear closure: leg strap
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: yes
- Leg cutouts: yes
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Ice Green
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- 4'3 = 85/130
- 4'6 = 90/137
- 4'9 = 95/145
- 5'0 = 100/152
- 5'3 = 110/160
- 5'6 = 115/168
- 5'9 = 125/175
- 6'0 = 130/183
- 6'3 = 140/191
- 6'6 = 145/198
- 6'9 = 155/206
- 7'0 = 160/213
- 7'3 = 165/221
Rambo Sweetitch Hoody Ice Green reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Stay well (292)
- Wide long tail flap (249)
- Quality (247)
- Seems solid, the males and tail root cover well (218)
- Very strong (181)
- Also stays well in rolls (150)
- Do not have to overlook (130)
- Strong and many closures (124)
- Light color, which is less hot (119)
- Experience is the strongest blanket (113)
- Also stays well with the rollers (112)
- Confirmation (109)
- Mega quality (102)
- Good model blanket, man / tail protection by lining (85)
- Head cover (73)
- Belly flap (68)
- Dear blanket so far (63)
- I am only satisfied (42)
- Beautiful belly flap (33)
- Blanket is easy to put on and take off (41)
- Renewed belly flap even better (26)
- Does not give any abrasions on the skin (44)
- Nice fit (25)
- Beautiful blanket (16)
- The mane and tail seem well covered (11)
- Uv resistant (18)
- Robust (10)
- Good workmanship (10)
- Including free fly mask (10)
- Think fit and design (4)
- Fit and carry out carefully (4)
- Appears firm, the mane and tail covered well (4)
- Light color, the less warm (4)
- Good model blanket, mane / rear protection liner (3)
- Best blanket so far (3)
- Keep on rolling well (3)
- Mega-quality (3)
- Uv-resistant (3)
- What remains are also good with wheels (3)
- Continue to be good with roles (3)
- Long tail tail (3)
- Good model blanket, mane / rear protection lining (2)
- Well thought-out fit and execution (2)
- Light color, the less hot (2)
- Includes free fly mask (2)
- Remains are also good with roles (1)
- Beautiful ceiling (1)
- Fine fit (1)
- Appear, the mane and tail covered well (1)
- New belly better (1)
- Includes free flying mask (1)
- Long tail cock (1)
- Seems firm, the mane and the tail well covered (1)
- Mane and tail seem to be well covered (1)
- Moons and tail seem to be well covered (1)
- Nice blanket (1)
- Fit and execution thoughtfully (1)
- Fits perfectly on a fjord (1)
- Good processing (1)
- There is no scrub on the skin (1)
- Get the ears out of the blanket quite easily (116)
- Nice to the price (80)
- Belt under the tail becomes very dirty, would rather have groin cords (47)
- Thick blanket, seems very warm for the warmer summer days (39)
- Could have a little more shoulder room (32)
- Too tight at the withers (stitching hairs from the withers that cause them to fall out) (22)
- Lining goes too fast (21)
- The first closure at the top of the head is tearing quickly (21)
- Musketon hooks on the front can not rotate and point to the horse's chest (19)
- No gussets (17)
- Tail strap under d tail flap gets very dirty because it hangs right underneath (16)
- Ear holes too narrow for larger horses, does not fit (14)
- Too many open spaces. at neck, legs and belly. still the best so far (14)
- It remains necessary evil (14)
- Head cover (11)
- I think the mint green color is really ugly (11)
- Heavy blanket, but breathes well, not excessive sweating in the summer (10)
- Abdominal flap does not fit (10)
- Price-quality ratio is good. if he were more expensive, i would also buy it (10)
- The velcro on the belly flap extends longer, then it also fits narrower bellies (9)
- Very hot with sweltering weather horse was sweating underneath. the ponies without a blanket are sweating (9)
- Scours (9)
- Very contagious (8)
- Less strong than expected (7)
- If you do not do a halter over it, the headgear does not sit that well (7)
- Ear holes are a bit too close to each other with icelander (7)
- No leg straps, but despite that, he stays well (7)
- On the ass is vulnerable place. especially they stand in a big herd. mss stronger substance (6)
- Abdominal flap does not fit with a good frieze (6)
- Neck is very long but remains nooi (6)
- Felt quite big on my (narrow) pony (5)
- Ears of the headgear are broken within a few days (5)
- No lining at the tail flap (3)
- Expensive (3)
- Very warm blanket, not suitable for high temperatures (3)
- Belly flap does not completely close my haflinger (3)
- Warm perspiration in warm temperatures (3)
- Suffocating effect on the mane; men fall out (3)
- No belly flap (3)
- Far too heavy closures on the chest (3)
- Belly flap + webbing are very long (2)
- Other color would be nice (5)
- Abdominal flap does not completely close with the big tinker (2)
- The mint color is contagious (2)
- The musketon hooks on the chest are very large and heavy (3)
- The size should match the real back length (2)
- The mask has no firm ears, causing it to break quickly (4)
- Across the holes, it could be more spacious (2)
- Ears of the hood mega long (2)
- Larger velcro on belly flap (2)
- Stifling effect on the manes; men fall out (2)
- Velcro on the bellyflap longer, then he also fits narrower bellies (1)
- Hood (1)
- Neck is very narrow for horses with a broad neck (1)
- I would like to do a light elastic in the top of the hood (1)
- Strap under the tail is very dirty, would rather afford cord has (1)
- Size / length should be measured from withers to tail (1)
- Ear holes could be somewhat larger (1)
- Finishing of the ear holes is far too rough and gives nasty abrasions around the ears (1)
- No groin cords (1)
- Gives some abrasions on the coat. places are still hairy, but not smooth anymore (1)
- Only one other color maybe (1)
- No, only one other color maybe (1)
- Sweating during hot days (1)
- Fjord model wide neck (1)
- Belt under the tail is very dirty, would rather be able to afford the cord (1)
- Thick blanket, looks very warm for the warmer summer days (1)
- Wider velcro on belly flap (1)
- Intermediate sizes are missing (120 (2)
- Tail strap under the tailgate is dirty very quickly, because it only hangs under (1)
- Sweat on hot days (1)
- Closures are always broken in the second year (1)
- The root that comes with the blanket is too big for my horse (2)
- Belly flap + webbing is very long (1)
- Too many closures (2)
- Too warm above 25 degrees (1)
- Too hot above 25 degrees (1)
- Inner lining is broken (1)
- Better stitching (1)
- Rapid sweating at hot temperatures (1)
- Belly pad does not fit (1)
- For a short fjords neck i would like to have a cord tunnel on the left and right of the neck (1)
- Slightly less heavy dust (1)
- I would like to have a security system for singles: foot can find out (1)
- Built-in ears with mesh (1)
- Hood without organ holes (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Geraldine from Kluisbergen at 19-02-2019:
Every year again
Pros: Stay well, robust, blanket is easy to put on and take off, Quality
Cons: the musketon hooks on the chest are very large and heavy, ear holes are a bit too close to each other with icelander, it remains necessary evil, Get the ears out of the blanket quite easily
My fjord with summer eczema carries this blanket every year. The blanket helps against abrasion. The blanket stays neatly and does not cause any inconveniences. It remains usable for a year. The neck is a bit too long for my fjord. After a year of wearing, I will take him away. The blanket has cracks here and there and often the closures are on the tail flap piece. The supplied mask breaks down faster and is not always easy.
Sabine from Mettmann at 09-02-2019:
Very good protection against insects
Due to the dense fabric and the triple waistband with abdominal bib protects the blanket very well. Also positive are the cutouts for the ears, so that the neck part does not slip. Like all Rambo blankets, it turns out big.
Nelly from Baarlo lb at 03-02-2019:
The only good vigorous blanket
Pros: Stay well, Wide long tail flap, Very strong, Quality, Experience is the strongest blanket, Also stays well in rolls, Do not have to overlook, Dear blanket so far, the mane and tail seem well covered, keep on rolling well, moons and tail seem to be well covered
Cons: too warm above 25 degrees, belt under the tail becomes very dirty, would rather have groin cords, lining goes too fast, if you do not do a halter over it, the headgear does not sit that well, the musketon hooks on the chest are very large and heavy
Very well closing mosquitoes and dazendeken. We have bought several blankets in the past, did not meet our requirements to prevent horse stabbing. Now finally found the right one. Unfortunately our horse has a summer exceedy and now he is protected as well as possible from anything that sticks out or bites. Living at the edge of the forest and have a lot of problems with the hare and mosquitoes, the same as a bought one for our pony. Highly recommended.
Jennifer from Deventer at 03-02-2019:
Last year bought, 'ponies are a sloper but this blanket is still very! And works perfectly for my ponies against the jitters!
Josee from Veendam at 19-01-2019:
Yet too tight
Pros: Very strong, Do not have to overlook, Beautiful blanket
Cons: Thick blanket, seems very warm for the warmer summer days, too tight at the withers (stitching hairs from the withers that cause them to fall out), could have a little more shoulder room
Beautiful blanket, however, the blanket is nice on the tight side of the chest, even though I ordered a size bigger. The neck is just not good enough. Would like to see a big neck version of this so that my PRE can move more comfortably. The blanket also feels heavy, which is not desirable with real warm days.
Charlotte op 29-01-2019:
Question: What is the difference between the "rambo sweet itch hoody ice green" and the "Rambo Sweet Itch Hoody Vamoose Baby Blue"?
Answer: The vamoose version has a substance in the fabric processed with an anti-insect technology.
Steffi op 06-07-2018:
Question: I have a South German draft horse, mostly blankets in Gr. 155 carries. For eczema covers (except Busse Strong) he needs 165, because of its width. What size do you recommend to me here`?
Answer: Rambo blankets are generally cut slightly larger, even for horses with wider breasts. We recommend that you also measure the undersize of your horse once and possibly also order 2 sizes (155 and 160).
Katleen op 09-05-2018:
Question: I have this blanket in a 125. I think it is rather tight on the belly and chest, he also has some trouble on his withers. Would I order a 130 or 140 if I buy a new one? Best regards
Answer: To determine the size we advise you to use the link below; https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Korn Frauke op 02-05-2017:
Question: I have seen that with other providers of eczema blanket Rambo Sweet Hoody a fly mask is included, so I would like to know whether it is the case with you? MfG grain
Answer: This blanket comes with fly mask.
Christel op 26-03-2017:
Question: Is this blanket also waterproof against the rain
Answer: This blanket is not waterproof
Cindy op 30-01-2017:
Question: can the rambo fly back liner underneath this lining under the liner system?
Answer: this blanket does indeed use a linersystem.
gerrie op 23-09-2016:
Question: What size of blanket do I need for a 163-year-old horse? A frieze.
Answer: Then it is best to measure your horse, this is the most reliable way to find out which size you need. See the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
mindy op 13-09-2016:
Question: Hello, is this the oversize or undersize that you have to fill in when ordering? grts
Answer: This is the bottom length of the blanket.
Jossy op 31-08-2016:
Question: How can I take the correct size?
Answer: See the link below, here you can see how you can measure the horse for the right size. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
joyce op 25-08-2016:
Question: I have a shetland with normal size 85/120 now that size is never available would the 130 be too big?
Answer: This blanket is quite large, so it will probably not fit. We also have this blanket in smaller sizes, but with Vamoose, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-sweetitch-hoody-vamoose-baby-blue-130-185.htm
Bacci op 26-07-2016:
Question: Which size corresponds to the 6.9 and a 7.0?
Answer: 6.9 corresponds to 206cm 7.0 corresponds to 213cm
Ingrid op 10-07-2016:
Question: Which size can I use for a very strong Haflinger? Height at withers with a fairly firm neck on it.
Answer: Then it is best to measure your bangs, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Dorien op 24-06-2016:
Question: I am looking for a good, sturdy (state with group on the land) flying blanket that can also lie outside with extreme heat without our horse overheating. Now I was thinking about the Rambo Sweetitch Hoody but our horse does not have any exeem. Tips?
Answer: You can use this blanket, but the horse can get warm on the blanket on days with a high temperature. This blanket is quite strong but this does not mean that it is indestructible. When, for example, horses start to bite, it can also break down. You can use the blanket except as an eczema blanket, even though the blanket is used, but the dust is a little bit denser than a fly blanket and therefore perhaps less airy. The fly rugs of Rambo are also pretty strong. Maybe that is also an option for you. See link below. https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-protector-oatmeal-100-152.htm
Annelies op 21-06-2016:
Question: We have a rambo blanket from the past, but can not read the size in the label, it measures 160cm from withers to the beginning of the tail flap, which size would this be?
Answer: Then you should order size 215.
Anita op 25-05-2016:
Question: my horse has size 198 of rambo winter blanket this size is not listed.
Answer: Then you need size 195.
Katia Thienpondt op 11-05-2016:
Question: My horse's previous Rambo blanket was 5.9inch. What size does that match? Thanks for an answer
Answer: This is the size 175cm.
Karina op 11-05-2016:
Question: How do I know which size I should have (for a hefty Icelandic) .. ??
Answer: Then it is best to measure your horse. For more information, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Rebecca op 27-04-2016:
Question: Which size corresponds to the 6.3 inch?
Answer: This is size 140/191. Or, in other words, size 190.
Yvanca op 17-04-2016:
Question: Do you also have the rain liner that fits underneath?
Answer: Yes, that's the blanket below. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-fly-rug-liner-185.htm
Geeske op 11-04-2016:
Question: Hello :) Does the size 185 correspond to the 6'0 inch? Greetings
Answer: True indeed.
Margriet op 09-04-2016:
Question: which rain blanket must be under the sweetitch hoody. I ordered size 175 from the hoody and under which weather conditions. email@example.com
Answer: This waterproof liner can be used under the sweetich. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-fly-rug-liner-135.htm You should order the same size if you have the outer blanket. Note, this can get very hot with hot days so you would not be able to do anything better.
Silvia Sistermanns op 07-04-2016:
Question: Is not it too hot for her with that blanket in the summer? And what size do you recommend to me? Senna is a fell-pony and 1.40 high and solidly built. Awaiting your reply
Answer: It is possible that the horse is too hot with this blanket on hot days. The blanket is UV-resistant. What size you will need, you will have to measure up. Through the link below, you can see how you can do this. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Silvia Sistermanns op 07-04-2016:
Question: Have a bucas blanket are satisfied only I worry if it rains hard the blanket is soaking wet and so the coat too and am afraid that they are all day with a wet blanket and am afraid they will get sick. Is that also the case with the Rambo blanket?
Answer: This is also true with this blanket, because this blanket is not waterproof. However, with this blanket you can do a waterproof liner under the blanket so that the back remains dry. Below you see the waterproof liner. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-fly-rug-liner-135.htm Please note, the liner makes the blanket warmer and the horse may get too hot on hot days. It is not bad when the horse rains wet during warm days, this often dries quickly due to the sun.
maja op 29-03-2016:
Question: Hello, is the rambo sweetich hoody also delivered to you with a free fly mask? mvg Maja
Answer: This is indeed as stated in the text with free fly mask delivered.
Hannah op 10-03-2016:
Question: to what extent is the bottom of the abdomen protected against mosquitoes compared to the eczema covers with belly flap?
Answer: This blanket has no belly flap. The sides of the blanket are a little longer so that the belly is protected when the girths are stuck.