Rambo Sweetitch Hoody Ice Green
33 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Sweetitch Hoody Ice Green to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: HW-AFAP70-GMIG-84
- Brand: Rambo by Horseware
- Colour: Ice Green
We have a best price guarantee *
Rambo Sweetitch Hoody Ice Green product description
The Rambo Sweet Itch Hoody is a fly / eczema blanket made from strong, durable 1000D breathable polyester to ward off the smallest flies / mosquitoes. In addition, the blanket is UV-resistant. This blanket comes complete with fixed neck and ear cutouts and can make a contribution for ponies with summer eczema. The blanket features a V-Front closure on the chest, velcro straps on the neck, three webbing under the abdomen, a leg strap and an extra long tail flap and sides. The blanket can be made waterproof on the back with the Horseware Fly Rug Liner, which is available separately.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Strength (dernier): 1000D
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: polyester
- Chest closure: V-Front
- Belly closure: three webbing
- Rear closure: leg strap
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: yes
- Leg cutouts: yes
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Ice Green
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- 4'3 = 85/130
- 4'6 = 90/137
- 4'9 = 95/145
- 5'0 = 100/152
- 5'3 = 110/160
- 5'6 = 115/168
- 5'9 = 125/175
- 6'0 = 130/183
- 6'3 = 140/191
- 6'6 = 145/198
- 6'9 = 155/206
- 7'0 = 160/213
- 7'3 = 165/221
Rambo Sweetitch Hoody Ice Green reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Stay well (281)
- Wide long tail flap (239)
- Quality (239)
- Seems solid, the males and tail root cover well (215)
- Very strong (175)
- Also stays well in rolls (147)
- Do not have to overlook (123)
- Strong and many closures (122)
- Light color, which is less hot (117)
- Confirmation (109)
- Experience is the strongest blanket (108)
- Also stays well with the rollers (108)
- Mega quality (102)
- Good model blanket, man / tail protection by lining (84)
- Head cover (72)
- Belly flap (67)
- Dear blanket so far (59)
- I am only satisfied (42)
- Beautiful belly flap (33)
- Blanket is easy to put on and take off (38)
- Renewed belly flap even better (25)
- Nice fit (25)
- Does not give any abrasions on the skin (43)
- Beautiful blanket (15)
- Uv resistant (16)
- The mane and tail seem well covered (9)
- Robust (8)
- Good workmanship (10)
- Appears firm, the mane and tail covered well (4)
- Including free fly mask (6)
- Light color, the less warm (4)
- Fit and carry out carefully (4)
- Think fit and design (4)
- Best blanket so far (3)
- Mega-quality (3)
- Uv-resistant (3)
- What remains are also good with wheels (3)
- Continue to be good with roles (3)
- Long tail tail (3)
- Good model blanket, mane / rear protection lining (2)
- Light color, the less hot (2)
- Good model blanket, mane / rear protection liner (2)
- Well thought-out fit and execution (2)
- Keep on rolling well (2)
- Includes free fly mask (2)
- Long tail cock (1)
- Remains are also good with roles (1)
- There is no scrub on the skin (1)
- Fine fit (1)
- Appear, the mane and tail covered well (1)
- Seems firm, the mane and the tail well covered (1)
- Mane and tail seem to be well covered (1)
- Good processing (1)
- Beautiful ceiling (1)
- New belly better (1)
- Nice blanket (1)
- Fit and execution thoughtfully (1)
- Includes free flying mask (1)
- Get the ears out of the blanket quite easily (112)
- Nice to the price (80)
- Belt under the tail becomes very dirty, would rather have groin cords (45)
- Thick blanket, seems very warm for the warmer summer days (35)
- Could have a little more shoulder room (30)
- The first closure at the top of the head is tearing quickly (21)
- Too tight at the withers (stitching hairs from the withers that cause them to fall out) (21)
- Lining goes too fast (19)
- Musketon hooks on the front can not rotate and point to the horse's chest (18)
- No gussets (17)
- Tail strap under d tail flap gets very dirty because it hangs right underneath (15)
- Ear holes too narrow for larger horses, does not fit (14)
- Too many open spaces. at neck, legs and belly. still the best so far (14)
- It remains necessary evil (12)
- Head cover (11)
- I think the mint green color is really ugly (10)
- Price-quality ratio is good. if he were more expensive, i would also buy it (10)
- Abdominal flap does not fit (10)
- Heavy blanket, but breathes well, not excessive sweating in the summer (10)
- Very hot with sweltering weather horse was sweating underneath. the ponies without a blanket are sweating (9)
- Scours (9)
- The velcro on the belly flap extends longer, then it also fits narrower bellies (9)
- No leg straps, but despite that, he stays well (7)
- Less strong than expected (7)
- Very contagious (7)
- On the ass is vulnerable place. especially they stand in a big herd. mss stronger substance (6)
- Neck is very long but remains nooi (6)
- Abdominal flap does not fit with a good frieze (6)
- If you do not do a halter over it, the headgear does not sit that well (6)
- Ear holes are a bit too close to each other with icelander (6)
- Felt quite big on my (narrow) pony (5)
- Ears of the headgear are broken within a few days (5)
- No belly flap (3)
- Belly flap does not completely close my haflinger (3)
- Far too heavy closures on the chest (3)
- Very warm blanket, not suitable for high temperatures (3)
- Warm perspiration in warm temperatures (3)
- No lining at the tail flap (3)
- Stifling effect on the manes; men fall out (2)
- The mask has no firm ears, causing it to break quickly (3)
- The mint color is contagious (2)
- Belly flap + webbing are very long (2)
- Suffocating effect on the mane; men fall out (2)
- The size should match the real back length (2)
- Across the holes, it could be more spacious (2)
- Other color would be nice (4)
- Expensive (2)
- Larger velcro on belly flap (2)
- Ears of the hood mega long (2)
- Abdominal flap does not completely close with the big tinker (2)
- Intermediate sizes are missing (120 (2)
- Finishing of the ear holes is far too rough and gives nasty abrasions around the ears (1)
- Belly pad does not fit (1)
- Rapid sweating at hot temperatures (1)
- Better stitching (1)
- Belly flap + webbing is very long (1)
- The root that comes with the blanket is too big for my horse (2)
- Thick blanket, looks very warm for the warmer summer days (1)
- Fjord model wide neck (1)
- No, only one other color maybe (1)
- Only one other color maybe (1)
- Gives some abrasions on the coat. places are still hairy, but not smooth anymore (1)
- Size / length should be measured from withers to tail (1)
- Strap under the tail is very dirty, would rather afford cord has (1)
- Hood (1)
- Hood without organ holes (1)
- Slightly less heavy dust (1)
- I would like to have a security system for singles: foot can find out (1)
- Built-in ears with mesh (1)
- Velcro on the bellyflap longer, then he also fits narrower bellies (1)
- I would like to do a light elastic in the top of the hood (1)
- Ear holes could be somewhat larger (1)
- Belt under the tail is very dirty, would rather be able to afford the cord (1)
- Tail strap under the tailgate is dirty very quickly, because it only hangs under (1)
- Sweat on hot days (1)
- Closures are always broken in the second year (1)
- Too many closures (2)
- Too hot above 25 degrees (1)
- For a short fjords neck i would like to have a cord tunnel on the left and right of the neck (1)
- Sweating during hot days (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Jessica from Veenendaal at 10-11-2018:
Great blanket !!
Pros: Belly flap, Experience is the strongest blanket, Stay well, I am only satisfied, keep on rolling well, Wide long tail flap, Quality, Very strong
Cons: warm perspiration in warm temperatures
Super nice blanket! Fine fit and very strong of fabric. The blanket will last for over 2 summers!
Jana from Bassum at 07-11-2018:
Best eczema blanket!
Pros: appears firm, the mane and tail covered well, quality, mega quality, continue to be good with roles, very strong
Cons: sweat on hot days
After our Tinker-Frisian mare simply broke every eczema blanket, it has been keeping for more than a year. This blanket is incredibly robust and keeps the small insects well away from our horse. She does not scrub with this blanket. The investment was profitable. Unfortunately, it is too thick in heat and not very permeable to air. But then unfortunately it has to be taken off ,,,
Vannessa from Hellevoetsluis at 01-11-2018:
The best eczema blanket
Pros: I am only satisfied, Experience is the strongest blanket, Light color, which is less hot, Quality, Very strong, Stay well, Also stays well in rolls, Do not have to overlook, Dear blanket so far, Belly flap
Cons: other color would be nice, heavy blanket, but breathes well, not excessive sweating in the summer, very contagious
My horse will no longer receive any other eczema blanket. As soon as it rises above 10 degrees, it goes up and only falls below ten degrees. No more bothered by the annoying insects and no more abrasion. Certainly with sticker discount the price is advantageous.
Claudia from Venlo at 25-10-2018:
Rambo Exceem blanket
Pros: also stays well with the rollers, Seems solid, the males and tail root cover well, Quality, Stay well
Good blanket, not too warm and good quality. Fits perfectly and is always beautiful on the horse.
Joyce from Elverdinge at 25-10-2018:
My shet has summer eczema And is perfect with this blanket! Bye bye rubbing and broken mane. This blanket remains well even after rolling
Steffi op 06-07-2018:
Question: I have a South German draft horse, mostly blankets in Gr. 155 carries. For eczema covers (except Busse Strong) he needs 165, because of its width. What size do you recommend to me here`?
Answer: Rambo blankets are generally cut slightly larger, even for horses with wider breasts. We recommend that you also measure the undersize of your horse once and possibly also order 2 sizes (155 and 160).
Katleen op 09-05-2018:
Question: I have this blanket in a 125. I think it is rather tight on the belly and chest, he also has some trouble on his withers. Would I order a 130 or 140 if I buy a new one? Best regards
Answer: To determine the size we advise you to use the link below; https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Korn Frauke op 02-05-2017:
Question: I have seen that with other providers of eczema blanket Rambo Sweet Hoody a fly mask is included, so I would like to know whether it is the case with you? MfG grain
Answer: This blanket comes with fly mask.
Christel op 26-03-2017:
Question: Is this blanket also waterproof against the rain
Answer: This blanket is not waterproof
Cindy op 30-01-2017:
Question: can the rambo fly back liner underneath this lining under the liner system?
Answer: this blanket does indeed use a linersystem.
gerrie op 23-09-2016:
Question: What size of blanket do I need for a 163-year-old horse? A frieze.
Answer: Then it is best to measure your horse, this is the most reliable way to find out which size you need. See the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
mindy op 13-09-2016:
Question: Hello, is this the oversize or undersize that you have to fill in when ordering? grts
Answer: This is the bottom length of the blanket.
Jossy op 31-08-2016:
Question: How can I take the correct size?
Answer: See the link below, here you can see how you can measure the horse for the right size. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
joyce op 25-08-2016:
Question: I have a shetland with normal size 85/120 now that size is never available would the 130 be too big?
Answer: This blanket is quite large, so it will probably not fit. We also have this blanket in smaller sizes, but with Vamoose, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-sweetitch-hoody-vamoose-baby-blue-130-185.htm
Bacci op 26-07-2016:
Question: Which size corresponds to the 6.9 and a 7.0?
Answer: 6.9 corresponds to 206cm 7.0 corresponds to 213cm
Ingrid op 10-07-2016:
Question: Which size can I use for a very strong Haflinger? Height at withers with a fairly firm neck on it.
Answer: Then it is best to measure your bangs, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Dorien op 24-06-2016:
Question: I am looking for a good, sturdy (state with group on the land) flying blanket that can also lie outside with extreme heat without our horse overheating. Now I was thinking about the Rambo Sweetitch Hoody but our horse does not have any exeem. Tips?
Answer: You can use this blanket, but the horse can get warm on the blanket on days with a high temperature. This blanket is quite strong but this does not mean that it is indestructible. When, for example, horses start to bite, it can also break down. You can use the blanket except as an eczema blanket, even though the blanket is used, but the dust is a little bit denser than a fly blanket and therefore perhaps less airy. The fly rugs of Rambo are also pretty strong. Maybe that is also an option for you. See link below. https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-protector-oatmeal-100-152.htm
Annelies op 21-06-2016:
Question: We have a rambo blanket from the past, but can not read the size in the label, it measures 160cm from withers to the beginning of the tail flap, which size would this be?
Answer: Then you should order size 215.
Anita op 25-05-2016:
Question: my horse has size 198 of rambo winter blanket this size is not listed.
Answer: Then you need size 195.
Katia Thienpondt op 11-05-2016:
Question: My horse's previous Rambo blanket was 5.9inch. What size does that match? Thanks for an answer
Answer: This is the size 175cm.
Karina op 11-05-2016:
Question: How do I know which size I should have (for a hefty Icelandic) .. ??
Answer: Then it is best to measure your horse. For more information, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Rebecca op 27-04-2016:
Question: Which size corresponds to the 6.3 inch?
Answer: This is size 140/191. Or, in other words, size 190.
Yvanca op 17-04-2016:
Question: Do you also have the rain liner that fits underneath?
Answer: Yes, that's the blanket below. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-fly-rug-liner-185.htm
Geeske op 11-04-2016:
Question: Hello :) Does the size 185 correspond to the 6'0 inch? Greetings
Answer: True indeed.
Margriet op 09-04-2016:
Question: which rain blanket must be under the sweetitch hoody. I ordered size 175 from the hoody and under which weather conditions. email@example.com
Answer: This waterproof liner can be used under the sweetich. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-fly-rug-liner-135.htm You should order the same size if you have the outer blanket. Note, this can get very hot with hot days so you would not be able to do anything better.
Silvia Sistermanns op 07-04-2016:
Question: Is not it too hot for her with that blanket in the summer? And what size do you recommend to me? Senna is a fell-pony and 1.40 high and solidly built. Awaiting your reply
Answer: It is possible that the horse is too hot with this blanket on hot days. The blanket is UV-resistant. What size you will need, you will have to measure up. Through the link below, you can see how you can do this. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Silvia Sistermanns op 07-04-2016:
Question: Have a bucas blanket are satisfied only I worry if it rains hard the blanket is soaking wet and so the coat too and am afraid that they are all day with a wet blanket and am afraid they will get sick. Is that also the case with the Rambo blanket?
Answer: This is also true with this blanket, because this blanket is not waterproof. However, with this blanket you can do a waterproof liner under the blanket so that the back remains dry. Below you see the waterproof liner. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-fly-rug-liner-135.htm Please note, the liner makes the blanket warmer and the horse may get too hot on hot days. It is not bad when the horse rains wet during warm days, this often dries quickly due to the sun.
maja op 29-03-2016:
Question: Hello, is the rambo sweetich hoody also delivered to you with a free fly mask? mvg Maja
Answer: This is indeed as stated in the text with free fly mask delivered.
Hannah op 10-03-2016:
Question: to what extent is the bottom of the abdomen protected against mosquitoes compared to the eczema covers with belly flap?
Answer: This blanket has no belly flap. The sides of the blanket are a little longer so that the belly is protected when the girths are stuck.