Rambo Original Turnout Lite Green/Silver
16 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Original Turnout Lite Green/Silver to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Original Turnout Lite Green/Silver product description
The Rambo Original Turnout Lite is a 0 gram raincoat made of very strong ballistic nylon. Bulletproof vests are made of the same material. The outside of the blanket is also coated with Aquatrans. This coating technology is developed by Horseware and 100% waterproof. (3000 mm / m2 24 hours)
The blanket is equipped with the Horseware Liner system. This allows you to change the blanket in a warm winter outdoor blanket, in combination with various matching covers. The blanket is suitable for almost all pony and horse breeds thanks to the Surefit Neck Design. This fit on the front of the blanket delivers a more universal fit. In addition, the Rambo Turnout is equipped with leg recesses (Leg Arches). This means that there are recesses for the legs of your horse so that movements are not restricted in any way. Both Leg and Legs have been applied to both front and back, in order to prevent obstacles in any way.
The blanket features a V-closure, which is also known as the V-Front Closure System, and ensures that your horse can graze undisturbed without being obstructed. This system also ensures that the pressure on the shoulders and legs is divided, which greatly reduces the risk of pressure and abrasion.
The inside of the blanket is fitted with a permanent polyester antibacterial layer. This action limits the growth of bacteria, fungi and mites. This layer reduces the risk of infections and allergies.
Unique to the Rambo blankets is the 3 single lock system. Thanks to this system, the blanket closes nicely around the stomach, without scratching the shoulders. You can close the crucifixes cross or right, just what you find the easiest.
- Outer fabric: Ballistic nylon.
- Filling: 0 grams.
- Inside lining: Smooth antibacterial polyester.
- Watertightness: Aquatrans 3000 mm / m2 24 hours.
- Breathability: 4000 g / m2 24 hours.
- Fit: High-Neck, Leg Arches, Surefit Neck Design, Horseware Liner System.
- Brush closure: V-Front Closure System.
- Other closures: 3-Single System with Quick Relesase, Single PVC Coated Car Strap.
- Stainless steel closures: Yes.
- Neck: Yes, available separately and connection through rings.
- tail flap: yes
- Reflections: Yes.
- Available in sizes 165cm to 220cm.
Rambo Original Turnout Lite Green/Silver reviews
99% would buy this product again.
- Perfect fit (71)
- Stays well (48)
- Durable blanket (51)
- Nice v-closure at the front (34)
- Easy to use (28)
- Fine smooth lining (34)
- Fast delivery (23)
- Absolutely water and windproof (12)
- Easy to handle (11)
- Hufter test (11)
- Absolutely waterproof and windproof (13)
- Longevity (16)
- Fine v-closure in the front (8)
- Breathable (14)
- Long lifespan. i have been using other horseware blankets for 7 years (6)
- Remains also (5)
- At horseware the top quality and fit (8)
- Easy and fast (8)
- Durable ceiling (4)
- Fastening liners (3)
- Fine, smooth lining (4)
- Bullying test (3)
- Fine v-closure at the front (2)
- It was a pleasure to be able to make a possitive assessment (2)
- Fasten the liner (2)
- Beautiful green color (2)
- At horseware the top quality and the right shape (2)
- Confirmation liners (2)
- At horseware the top quality and the fit (2)
- Long life (1)
- Advice, delivery, return shipment, refund of the purchase price (1)
- Nice green color (1)
- Fine, soft lining (1)
- It was a pleasure to be able to give a possitive rating (1)
- It was a pleasure to be able to submit a possitive rating (1)
- Fine v closure in front (1)
- Best blanket ever (1)
- Best blanket of all times (1)
- Quick release abdominal girths (1)
- Quick and easy (1)
- Fine v-front closure (1)
- Long lifespan (1)
- Asshole test (1)
- Long lifespan. i even have one of 12 years that is still watertight (1)
- Long lifespan. i even have one of 12 years that is still well-sealed (1)
- Is very spacious around the neck (7)
- Confirmation at tail was soon broken (6)
- Price too high for quality waterproofing (2)
- I have not yet because he has not really had him (2)
- Steel rings fastening neck blanket (2)
- Price (4)
- It is a pity that the clips on the back of plastic are broken faster (2)
- Information on size difference (1)
- Too bad there is no detachable neck for that money (1)
- Difficult multiple layers with doing (1)
- Lifespan of 3 years (1)
- Horse blankets variant with v-neck - otherwise everything is so far top (1)
- Quick leak (1)
- Too bad that there is no detachable neck for that money (1)
- Little long model, comes to the knees (1)
- The description should be more accurate. the translations are overworked (1)
- The description should be more accurate. the translations are revised (1)
- It should be all horse blankets in the variant with v-neck give. would make sense (1)
- Information about the articles (2)
- Is very wide at the neck (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Mona from Baldham at 10-04-2019:
Nice and sturdy blanket!
Pros: perfect fit, nice green color, fasten the liner, durable blanket, easy to handle, at Horseware the top quality and fit, Absolutely waterproof and windproof
I have not had the blanket for a long time, but it makes a very good impression. Fits well, keeps tight, sturdy and beautiful color. The closures look very secure, neck piece and liner are also easy to attach. Super quality!
Marjolein from Utrecht at 23-03-2019:
Strong, reliable blanket
Pros: bullying test, Fine smooth lining, durable blanket, Nice V-closure at the front, stays well, perfect fit, absolutely water and windproof
Waterproof blanket that stays really waterproof in the event of bad weather. It only rains a bit at the withers, as with all blankets. From now on I will do the washing myself, since my previous Rambo was leaked at the laundry. Nice fit, also for horses with somewhat shorter shoulders and legs. On my round pony of 1.48 is a 185 blanket. Handy that liners can be covered, so only in wet weather do they get wet when the blanket is raining. With normal lining you have that of course. Robust blanket that always stays neatly on, nice and light in weight too.
Anonymous from Verden at 23-03-2019:
Pros: perfect fit, fast delivery
Super color and fit, unfortunately she has a 3 cm crack after a short time. Stands only with another horse on paddock. All in all, not unbreakable, but still very robust.
Ivonne from Nieuw-vennep at 23-03-2019:
Super nice blanket
Pros: at horseware the top quality and fit, perfect fit, stays well, durable blanket, easy to use, Nice V-closure at the front, Fine smooth lining, Long lifespan. I have been using other horseware blankets for 7 years, absolutely water and windproof, breathable, fast delivery, quick and easy, at horseware the top quality and the right shape, long lifespan. I even have one of 12 years that is still watertight, it was a pleasure to be able to make a possitive assessment
We put this blanket over the stable blanket in the winter, and it stays super. This blanket is also waterproof for a few years. This is my second blanket from Rambo and I never want anything else. The closures are also super fine and the blanket dries very quickly.
Catherine from Lelystad at 23-03-2019:
Don't want any more blankets
Pros: perfect fit, stays well, durable blanket, easy to use, fine smooth lining, beautiful green color, breathable, Fastening liners, longevity, absolutely water and windproof, easy to use, fast delivery, Nice V-closure at the front
Cons: Is very spacious around the neck
What a nice blanket! Nice quality and fits well. A bit pricey but it has been going for 2 years now, with cheaper blankets always having to be replaced because they broke. So in the end a lot cheaper. Ideal that you can attach the bottom blankets well. Can recommend it to anyone who doubts!
Wout op 25-03-2019:
Question: Equipped with rambo liner system?
Answer: This blanket is indeed equipped with the liner system.
Jana Kupfer op 12-04-2018:
Question: Can you attach a neck piece with velcro to this blanket?
Answer: Yes, the neck part can be found under article number HW-AAAAN0-GI00-SM. This is also available in a set with the blanket.
Leontine op 11-12-2017:
Question: Which neck blanket fits this blanket? Regards, Leontine Kok
Answer: A matching neck can be found via the following link: https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-original-halsstuk-0g-green-silver.htm
Hoogenbos op 17-04-2017:
Question: Is this size 5.9?
Answer: This blanket is indeed 5'9 feet.