Rambo Optimo Hood Stal 200g Navy Beige
Upload your photo of Rambo Optimo Hood Stal 200g Navy Beige to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Optimo Hood Stal 200g Navy Beige product description
The Rambo Optimo neck is the matching 200 grams neck piece for the Rambo Optimo Stable Rug. The neck piece is very easy and quick to attach to the blanket by means of rings and Velcro. The outer fabric is made of very strong 1000D ripstop polyester. The inner lining is made of heat-retaining material which ensures that body heat is well preserved. This neck piece is not waterproof.
- Filling: 200
- Waterproof: no
- Strength (dernier): 1000D
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: polyester
- Neck piece: available separately
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Black / Orange and Navy / Beige
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- XXXS = suitable for blanket size 3'9 - 4'0 = 75-114 to 80-122
- XXS = suitable for blanket size 4'3 - 4'9 = 85-130 up to 95-145
- XS = suitable for blanket size 5'0 - 5'3 = 100-152 to 110-160
- S = suitable for blanket size 5'6 - 5'9 = 115-168 up to 125-175
- M = suitable for blanket size 6'0 - 6'3 = 130-183 to 140-191
- L = suitable for blanket size 6'6 - 6'9 = 145-198 up to 155-206
- XL = suitable for blanket size 7'0 - 7'6 = 160-213 to 170-229
Rambo Optimo Hood Stal 200g Navy Beige reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Fits well (1)
- Better to mention to which blanket it can be attached (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Stefanie from Hage at 02-02-2018:
Unfortunately the wrong Velcro system
Unfortunately the wrong Velcro system, I wanted the two big Velcro closures.
Ilonka from Lelystad at 28-11-2017:
Pros: Fits well
Beautiful neck piece, not too thick, good closures and attachment method to the blanket.
Valerie from Tessenderlo at 26-11-2016:
Cons: Better to mention to which blanket it can be attached
Very nice neck piece. Unfortunately, customer service gives the wrong information. I have asked the customer service to confirm it to my Rambo optimo stall of 0g. They respond that this is indeed possible. But when the blanket arrives there is no ring on the blanket to fasten it. Too bad. Then bought a ring yourself and confirmed.
Beate Shaw op 01-03-2018:
Question: Dear ladies and gentlemen, I have the blanket in 155 which neck part do I need for this? The mare I about 1.69 tall. Best regards Beate Shaw
Answer: According to Horseware you need, for ceiling size 155, the neck part in size L.