Rambo Micklem Multi Bridle Brown
14 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Micklem Multi Bridle Brown to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Micklem Multi Bridle Brown product description
Rambo Micklem Multi Bridle Brown reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Multifunctional (133)
- Very comfortable for the horse (130)
- Fit to the head of your horse (99)
- Nice quality (95)
- Solid leather (80)
- Many variety options (69)
- Nice to use (69)
- Flexible leather (64)
- Functionality (59)
- Delivered quickly (57)
- Anatomically shaped (58)
- Fit (47)
- Clear instruction booklet (46)
- Soft for the horse (42)
- Fashion model (35)
- Fast delivery (37)
- Proper functioning (34)
- Good pressure points (28)
- Unique cape tree (24)
- Very nice design (22)
- Ideal for "headshakers" (20)
- Fits very well (24)
- Color (16)
- Horse seems to run better, but still too little used to know for sure (12)
- It is a comfortable bridle for the horse (19)
- Quieter seat (9)
- Unique (11)
- Quality top (13)
- Expensive purchase but certainly worth its price (6)
- Color beautiful (5)
- Top-quality (4)
- Very pleasant for the horse (7)
- Unique hair cup (4)
- Expensive purchase but certainly worth the price (4)
- Multifunction (3)
- Expensive purchase, but definitely worth the price (4)
- Horse is very happy with it - especially without the noseband and pegs (3)
- Fits well (5)
- Super fit (4)
- Pleasant to use (5)
- Supple leather (3)
- Many variations (4)
- Fit on the horse's head (4)
- Unique cavesson (2)
- Color beautifully (3)
- Gentle on the horse (2)
- Firm leather (2)
- Top quality (4)
- Gently on the horse (4)
- Not yet used, though appropriate (1)
- Nice color (2)
- Ideal for "head shaker" (1)
- Horse is very happy with it - especially since before without nose and noseband (1)
- Bring on the head of the horse (1)
- Very good quality (1)
- Hard leather (1)
- Handy bitless (1)
- Good for the horse (1)
- Horse seems to go better, but still too little used to make sure (1)
- Careful on the horse (1)
- Fit on the head of the horse (1)
- No reins (53)
- Pricey (43)
- Front strap is tight (35)
- Leather is somewhat stiff immediately after receipt (28)
- Felt small (25)
- Golden rings and closures (19)
- Ring should be easier to remove (18)
- No dutch description (18)
- By packing bit out of model (11)
- Main set is small (10)
- Provide a reassembly (10)
- Fit not in proportion, nose strap far too large and throat strap too small (9)
- Special nose for the multibridle (8)
- There was no dutch description, this was a shame (8)
- Ring line for accommodation line does not seem solid (7)
- For this money it would be nice if the reins were included (8)
- Learning is a bit of trouble (7)
- No description (6)
- Ring could have been easier to remove (5)
- Learn quickly broken after light use ring on noseband (5)
- Delivery (5)
- Thickness straps are not equal (5)
- Manual is not really clear (4)
- Worthless manual (4)
- Learn quality / price bad relationship (4)
- Slightly sharp noseband (4)
- Separate fit (4)
- No other browband to order separately (4)
- No clarity about the right size on the site / internet. for that price, you can also add a reminder (4)
- The high price (5)
- Only downside is that i have to look for separate reins (5)
- Prints with straps (3)
- Ring on the noseband had not been used (3)
- Leather is a bit stiff (4)
- For horse of 173 with normal head you need extra full (3)
- Nicer browband (2)
- An explanation would also be nice (2)
- No clarity about the right size on the site / internet. for that price there may also be a rein by (2)
- The bit straps may not be longer (3)
- The leather needs some processing / use before it becomes really smooth (3)
- Bridle falls small (2)
- The 2 rings that the rails must be attached to (bitless) are too tight (2)
- Not only 1cm difference between the strap for hanging the bit (2)
- Pins of the buckles on the baking pieces are not firm (2)
- Better service (2)
- Bad explanation how to put a bridle together (2)
- Expensive (3)
- Handling with straps (1)
- Gold rings and clasps (1)
- More logical discounts (1)
- Custom advice is not reliable (1)
- Maat listens very closely (1)
- Statement on the confirmation for bitless (1)
- New version not fine (1)
- Bit belts far too short, even the long ones (1)
- Bit straps far too short, even the long ones (1)
- Return shipping is complicated, can be arranged much more customer friendly (1)
- Strap for attaching the denture (1)
- The golden rings rust (1)
- Browband is large (1)
- Browband is too tight (2)
- Front bar is firm (1)
- Bad explanation how to put bridle together (1)
- Special nose fur for the multibridle (1)
- Stitching around the ring on the nose too thin (1)
- Declaration of attachment for bitless (1)
- Better argumentation (1)
- No rein (1)
- Leather is a little stiff (1)
- Throat belt should be slightly longer for the west racing horses (1)
- At the gr. extra full also one of the two straps for attaching the bit much longer (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Nicole from Jardelund at 19-01-2019:
Improvement of the Maultätigkeit!
Pros: Very pleasant for the horse, fits well, delivered quickly
Cons: expensive, gold rings and clasps, no rein
Horse has become much better in the mouth. Unfortunately, already twice when ablongieren the belt to which the teeth are attached is torn.
Paulina from Noordwijk zh at 16-01-2019:
Pros: fits very well, Multifunctional, Solid leather, anatomically shaped, Fit to the head of your horse, fit, Very comfortable for the horse, Soft for the horse, many variety options, Nice to use, clear instruction booklet, Unique cape tree, functionality, nice quality, flexible leather, delivered quickly, Fast delivery
Cons: front strap is tight, Felt small, leather is somewhat stiff immediately after receipt, ring should be easier to remove, bridle falls small
Very nice head, good greasing for the first time, otherwise the leather will tear quickly, after that you will not suffer any more. Too bad that the ring at competitions is not allowed.
Joanieke from Klarenbeek at 15-01-2019:
Nice head set
Pros: Fit to the head of your horse, Very comfortable for the horse, Soft for the horse, fit, nice quality, clear instruction booklet, flexible leather, Multifunctional
Cons: by packing bit out of model, front strap is tight, pins of the buckles on the baking pieces are not firm
Fine bridle that can be used in multiple ways. When using sidepull, the bridle lifts slightly when the horse still walks up with his / her head (you see the headpiece rise behind the ears). After a few times used the pins of the buckles are bent. This has no further disadvantages (only annoying if you want to separate the bridle).
Bo from Bergen nh at 13-01-2019:
Very good quality
Pros: Handy bitless, Very good quality, Nice to use, flexible leather, nice quality, It is a comfortable bridle for the horse, Very nice design, Fast delivery, clear instruction booklet, delivered quickly, functionality, Soft for the horse, Solid leather, Very comfortable for the horse, Multifunctional, Good for the horse
Cons: The golden rings rust, No reins
I bought the Rambo micklem bridle a while ago, and I think it's a really good bridle. You can make it very easy bitless, but it does not give too much pressure on the nose. My horse is very difficult to lunge but with this bridle I can keep it. And it is super good quality. It is soft on the inside for the horse.
Anne from Breedenbroek at 06-01-2019:
very nice bridle !!
Pros: Ideal for "headshakers", Multifunctional, Very comfortable for the horse, Solid leather, Soft for the horse, functionality, anatomically shaped, nice quality, flexible leather, Nice to use, quieter seat, Fit to the head of your horse, fits well
Cons: No reins
fits nicely, horse runs quieter because he gives no pressure behind the ears! super fine and multifunctional bridle.
Beck op 11-12-2018:
Question: Could you tell me the length of the throat belt with the size pony? Thanks for your comment.
Answer: The throat strap of the size pony can be adjusted from +/- 25 to +/- 40cm.
Eddy Nieuwhuis op 25-11-2018:
Question: Is the difference with the competition only the ring on top of the nose?
Answer: With the Multi Bridle you also have the possibility to drive bitless in 3 different ways through the ring on the nose.
maan op 06-06-2018:
Question: Where can I find a Dutch manual for the micklem?
Answer: You can find explanations on youtube on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuob2xvTCDw
Elch op 29-05-2018:
Question: Like the length of browband and throat strap for the size Full and Extra Full
Answer: From size full, the length of the browband is 39 cm and the throat strap is 37 cm. From size extra full, the length of the front strap is 41 cm and the throat strap is 37 cm.
Barbara op 21-05-2018:
Question: Good day, do you have a micklem also in size for a petite shetty head? Greetings
Answer: Unfortunately, the Micklem Trensen are only available from size pony.
Sonja Hölscher op 30-09-2017:
Question: I would like to order Rambo Micklem Multibridle for Pony. I know the browband is too small, I need it one size bigger. Can I order the browband separately. I look forward to your message
Answer: Unfortunately, the browband can not be bought separately.
Wagner-Menk op 19-09-2017:
Question: Good morning, what about the Micklem multib. Bridle everything included? Accessories for Bitless Riding, Clips? Kind regards
Answer: Yes, the Multibridle is suitable for bitless riding, the clips are included in the bridle.
Gloßner Elke op 29-08-2017:
Question: What size would you recommend for an Icelander ???
Answer: Our recommendation in your case would be size Cob.
Magdalena op 01-07-2017:
Question: Are the straps for the bitless riding, the denture clips and the two pairs of denture belts included?
Answer: The bit clips and the denture straps are included
Martine Spaans Saeys op 20-04-2017:
Question: I have a Frisian mare, is full the right size or xtr full, what is the difference? and for a big BWPmare, she does not have a big head.
Answer: In particular, the jaw strap is small with this bridle. The best you can therefore the Micklem bridle in 1 size larger than you are used to. The baking pieces are easily adjustable so that a size larger does not have to result in problems.
Zimmer Carina op 10-04-2017:
Question: What color are the fittings?
Answer: The fittings are golden
Querine op 09-02-2017:
Question: Does the Rambo micklem multibride black have gold buckles?
Answer: This multi bridle model indeed has gold colored buckles.
Meike Van den Berg op 07-01-2017:
Question: What size do I need for a 1.84 m D-pony welsh sport type with a fine head? Ponym or cob size?
Answer: We expect that size fits Cob. If this is not the case, you can return it if you meet the conditions.
amelie op 03-10-2016:
Question: are these rambo micklem multi bridle straps to make a chin strap or a crosslink or do you have to buy them separately if you want to do that?
Answer: These 2 straps are included in this bridle.
Eva oorts op 19-09-2016:
Question: Which is all megelverd if you ordered this 😊
Answer: This bridle comes with bit straps, plastic clips for the bit, and the pieces for bitless to drive. The reins must be ordered separately.