Rambo Micklem Multi Bridle Black
33 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Micklem Multi Bridle Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Micklem Multi Bridle Black product description
Rambo Micklem Multi Bridle Black reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Multifunctional (139)
- Very comfortable for the horse (136)
- Fit to the head of your horse (102)
- Nice quality (99)
- Solid leather (85)
- Nice to use (76)
- Many variety options (73)
- Flexible leather (67)
- Functionality (59)
- Anatomically shaped (63)
- Delivered quickly (58)
- Fit (48)
- Clear instruction booklet (47)
- Soft for the horse (44)
- Fast delivery (38)
- Fashion model (35)
- Proper functioning (36)
- Good pressure points (29)
- Unique cape tree (25)
- Very nice design (23)
- Ideal for "headshakers" (20)
- Fits very well (24)
- Color (16)
- Horse seems to run better, but still too little used to know for sure (12)
- It is a comfortable bridle for the horse (20)
- Quieter seat (10)
- Unique (11)
- Expensive purchase but certainly worth its price (7)
- Quality top (13)
- Unique hair cup (5)
- Top-quality (5)
- Color beautiful (5)
- Very pleasant for the horse (7)
- Expensive purchase but certainly worth the price (4)
- Fits well (5)
- Horse is very happy with it - especially without the noseband and pegs (3)
- Fit on the horse's head (4)
- Many variations (4)
- Supple leather (3)
- Handy bitless (4)
- Pleasant to use (5)
- Super fit (5)
- Multifunction (3)
- Expensive purchase, but definitely worth the price (4)
- Unique cavesson (2)
- Horse is very happy with it - especially since before without nose and noseband (2)
- Color beautifully (3)
- Nice color (3)
- Gentle on the horse (2)
- Firm leather (2)
- Top quality (4)
- Gently on the horse (4)
- Fit on the head of the horse (1)
- Careful on the horse (1)
- Not yet used, though appropriate (1)
- Ideal for "head shaker" (1)
- Bring on the head of the horse (1)
- Very good quality (1)
- Hard leather (1)
- Good for the horse (1)
- Horse seems to go better, but still too little used to make sure (1)
- No reins (56)
- Pricey (44)
- Front strap is tight (38)
- Leather is somewhat stiff immediately after receipt (30)
- Felt small (25)
- Golden rings and closures (20)
- Ring should be easier to remove (19)
- No dutch description (19)
- By packing bit out of model (11)
- Provide a reassembly (11)
- Fit not in proportion, nose strap far too large and throat strap too small (11)
- Main set is small (10)
- Special nose for the multibridle (8)
- There was no dutch description, this was a shame (8)
- Learning is a bit of trouble (7)
- For this money it would be nice if the reins were included (8)
- Ring line for accommodation line does not seem solid (7)
- No description (6)
- Delivery (5)
- Thickness straps are not equal (5)
- Ring could have been easier to remove (5)
- Learn quickly broken after light use ring on noseband (5)
- Slightly sharp noseband (4)
- Manual is not really clear (4)
- Separate fit (4)
- Worthless manual (4)
- Learn quality / price bad relationship (4)
- No other browband to order separately (4)
- No clarity about the right size on the site / internet. for that price, you can also add a reminder (4)
- The high price (5)
- Nicer browband (3)
- Only downside is that i have to look for separate reins (5)
- Prints with straps (3)
- The leather needs some processing / use before it becomes really smooth (4)
- Leather is a bit stiff (4)
- Ring on the noseband had not been used (3)
- For horse of 173 with normal head you need extra full (3)
- Not only 1cm difference between the strap for hanging the bit (2)
- The 2 rings that the rails must be attached to (bitless) are too tight (2)
- Expensive (3)
- Bridle falls small (2)
- Better service (2)
- Pins of the buckles on the baking pieces are not firm (2)
- Bad explanation how to put a bridle together (2)
- The bit straps may not be longer (3)
- An explanation would also be nice (3)
- No clarity about the right size on the site / internet. for that price there may also be a rein by (2)
- More logical discounts (1)
- Custom advice is not reliable (1)
- Maat listens very closely (1)
- New version not fine (1)
- Bit belts far too short, even the long ones (1)
- Bit straps far too short, even the long ones (1)
- Return shipping is complicated, can be arranged much more customer friendly (1)
- Strap for attaching the denture (1)
- Front bar is firm (1)
- Declaration of attachment for bitless (1)
- Bad explanation how to put bridle together (1)
- Special nose fur for the multibridle (1)
- Stitching around the ring on the nose too thin (1)
- Browband is too tight (2)
- Better argumentation (1)
- At the gr. extra full also one of the two straps for attaching the bit much longer (1)
- Statement on the confirmation for bitless (1)
- Gold rings and clasps (1)
- The golden rings rust (1)
- Handling with straps (1)
- Throat belt should be slightly longer for the west racing horses (1)
- No rein (1)
- Leather is a little stiff (1)
- Browband is large (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Myriam from Appingedam at 24-03-2019:
Very nice to use
Pros: unique hair cup, Nice to use, anatomically shaped, Solid leather, Very comfortable for the horse, Fit to the head of your horse, Multifunctional, handy bitless, delivered quickly
Cons: Golden rings and closures
After having passed the bridle enough I think it's time for a review. The bridle is just right in size. Nice to use both during lunging at the ring on the nose (kappoom) and to use while working on the hand. The leather was a bit stiff in the first few days, but then quickly got a bit smoother, which made it fit nicely with the head of my horse. And again not too smooth, which makes it limp. After a long time, Paard still responded very nicely. Bitclips and the like are not used here, I use the bridle bitless.
Leontine from Alphen aan den rijn at 23-03-2019:
Pros: many variety options, Nice to use, nice quality, anatomically shaped, Very comfortable for the horse, handy bitless, super fit
Cons: nicer browband, No Dutch description
Micklem bridle is super nice. Good quality. Sit nicely. I only bought the glasses with the ring on the nose. I thought it would be handy to lunge at that. Never use this, not fine. Would buy one next time without that ring.
Melissa from Kedichem at 22-03-2019:
Pros: Multifunctional, Very comfortable for the horse, many variety options, clear instruction booklet, Nice to use
Cons: the leather needs some processing / use before it becomes really smooth, leather is somewhat stiff immediately after receipt, fit not in proportion, nose strap far too large and throat strap too small, front strap is tight
Fine bridle where you can easily switch between kaptoom and bitless or with bit. Is nice and quiet when using kappoom. I found the leather against dropping holes difficult to use the first time. First needs a lot of fat to become supple. Once flexible, everything had to go a little smaller.
Lotte from Tilburg at 09-03-2019:
Very nice, too spacious at the nose
Pros: Nice to use, Multifunctional, Very comfortable for the horse, Soft for the horse, nice quality, Fast delivery, many variety options, flexible leather, it is a comfortable bridle for the horse, proper functioning, quieter seat
Cons: No reins, pricey, fit not in proportion, nose strap far too large and throat strap too small, provide a reassembly, an explanation would also be nice
A very nice bridle, horse reacts with easy more relaxation and nacility. Unfortunately, a cob was too small and the full is well at the nose, but otherwise it is good. Fine leather and easy to clean.
Floor from Zevenhoven at 06-03-2019:
Pros: Nice to use, Very nice design, Unique cape tree, Multifunctional, good pressure points, Solid leather, flexible leather, fit, anatomically shaped, top-quality, expensive purchase but certainly worth its price, horse is very happy with it - especially since before without nose and noseband, nice color, handy bitless
Cons: No reins, front strap is tight
My horse I have learned to drive bitless with this bridle. He was super good with it and he took it all super. I find the bridle itself very beautiful and practical. I recommend this bridle to everyone.
Beck op 11-12-2018:
Question: Could you tell me the length of the throat belt with the size pony? Thanks for your comment.
Answer: The throat strap of the size pony can be adjusted from +/- 25 to +/- 40cm.
Eddy Nieuwhuis op 25-11-2018:
Question: Is the difference with the competition only the ring on top of the nose?
Answer: With the Multi Bridle you also have the possibility to drive bitless in 3 different ways through the ring on the nose.
maan op 06-06-2018:
Question: Where can I find a Dutch manual for the micklem?
Answer: You can find explanations on youtube on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuob2xvTCDw
Elch op 29-05-2018:
Question: Like the length of browband and throat strap for the size Full and Extra Full
Answer: From size full, the length of the browband is 39 cm and the throat strap is 37 cm. From size extra full, the length of the front strap is 41 cm and the throat strap is 37 cm.
Barbara op 21-05-2018:
Question: Good day, do you have a micklem also in size for a petite shetty head? Greetings
Answer: Unfortunately, the Micklem Trensen are only available from size pony.
Sonja Hölscher op 30-09-2017:
Question: I would like to order Rambo Micklem Multibridle for Pony. I know the browband is too small, I need it one size bigger. Can I order the browband separately. I look forward to your message
Answer: Unfortunately, the browband can not be bought separately.
Wagner-Menk op 19-09-2017:
Question: Good morning, what about the Micklem multib. Bridle everything included? Accessories for Bitless Riding, Clips? Kind regards
Answer: Yes, the Multibridle is suitable for bitless riding, the clips are included in the bridle.
Gloßner Elke op 29-08-2017:
Question: What size would you recommend for an Icelander ???
Answer: Our recommendation in your case would be size Cob.
Magdalena op 01-07-2017:
Question: Are the straps for the bitless riding, the denture clips and the two pairs of denture belts included?
Answer: The bit clips and the denture straps are included
Martine Spaans Saeys op 20-04-2017:
Question: I have a Frisian mare, is full the right size or xtr full, what is the difference? and for a big BWPmare, she does not have a big head.
Answer: In particular, the jaw strap is small with this bridle. The best you can therefore the Micklem bridle in 1 size larger than you are used to. The baking pieces are easily adjustable so that a size larger does not have to result in problems.
Zimmer Carina op 10-04-2017:
Question: What color are the fittings?
Answer: The fittings are golden
Querine op 09-02-2017:
Question: Does the Rambo micklem multibride black have gold buckles?
Answer: This multi bridle model indeed has gold colored buckles.
Meike Van den Berg op 07-01-2017:
Question: What size do I need for a 1.84 m D-pony welsh sport type with a fine head? Ponym or cob size?
Answer: We expect that size fits Cob. If this is not the case, you can return it if you meet the conditions.
amelie op 03-10-2016:
Question: are these rambo micklem multi bridle straps to make a chin strap or a crosslink or do you have to buy them separately if you want to do that?
Answer: These 2 straps are included in this bridle.
Eva oorts op 19-09-2016:
Question: Which is all megelverd if you ordered this 😊
Answer: This bridle comes with bit straps, plastic clips for the bit, and the pieces for bitless to drive. The reins must be ordered separately.