Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black
23 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black product description
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Fits well with the horse head (53)
- Nice and flexible leather (48)
- Fast delivery (49)
- Good price (38)
- Nice and easy headstel (29)
- Anatomically shaped (51)
- Packed clean (27)
- Uncomplicated (29)
- Everything super (24)
- Good quality (28)
- Spaciously adjustable (19)
- Everything went super fast (16)
- Fully adjustable (19)
- Good buckling (13)
- Goes well with the horse's head (26)
- Good adaptation (13)
- Soft leather good fit (19)
- Pony seems less sensitive to his head with this bridle (10)
- Soft leather (12)
- Fine and supple leather (20)
- Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer (8)
- Remains beautiful for a long time with little maintenance (6)
- Fits well with the head of the horse (5)
- Neatly packed (5)
- Neatly packaged (10)
- Nice and easy bridle (9)
- Pleasant and easy bridle (4)
- Good fit (5)
- Everything worked very fast (3)
- It all worked super fast (2)
- Nageeflijk horse to ride and easier to control (2)
- Pony seems to minde gevoelog the head with this bridle (2)
- Stays beautiful, low maintenance (1)
- Pony seems less sensitive with this bridle (1)
- To ride and to control the horse more easily (1)
- Nice and simple bridle (1)
- It worked fine (1)
- Everything great (1)
- Good speed (1)
- It worked well (1)
- It worked great (1)
- Adjustable width (1)
- No braces (27)
- No description in dutch, from the supplied booklet (16)
- Pricey bridle (12)
- Other browband (14)
- Browband a little more elegant, z. b. with rhinestones (8)
- Pricey for the quality of leather (8)
- No rein (7)
- Learning is not very smooth (7)
- No reins (6)
- I think the plastic clips are cheap, is something ebters to think of for me (5)
- Front strap on the tight side (5)
- Nice front strap at a competition headboard might be allowed (4)
- Boring browband (5)
- Explanation about correct position is not very clear (5)
- The front straps are a bit more elegant, eg with rhinestones (3)
- Size ratio is not good, is small (2)
- Expensive for the quality of the leather (2)
- Dimension ratio is not correct, falls small (2)
- It is an ordinary black bridle so everything does not look very fancy, but it works (2)
- I find the browband a bit boring (3)
- Getting cheap (2)
- No description in the netherlands, booklet (2)
- No description in the dutch, the accompanying booklet (2)
- More beautiful browband with a competition bridle would be allowed (2)
- Expensive bridle (3)
- Front tire slightly more elegant, for example with stones (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been appropriate (1)
- Quite expensive (1)
- I find the front straps a bit boring (1)
- The front tire i a bit boring (1)
- It's a simple black bridle, so that does not look very fancy, but it works (1)
- Slightly better fitting jaw straps, a little narrower so that each front bench can be attached (1)
- Bigger size (1)
- Hoofstel maat full, throat belt is somewhat tight for my paint of 1.54m. throat belt should be allowed a little longer (1)
- The jaw strap is small (1)
- Plastic clips are too big (1)
- Size ratio is not right, falls small (1)
- Remove product from dust first (1)
- Poor finish of the leather (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been suitable (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Franziska from Jarmen at 17-12-2018:
Pros: it worked well, goes well with the horse's head, neatly packaged, anatomically shaped, fast delivery
Cons: it's a simple black bridle, so that does not look very fancy, but it works, Expensive for the quality of the leather, Other browband
I was skeptical, but I have to say that in both a horse, which is more likely to go against the bit, as well as in one who rolls up an improvement in rideability is noted. Leather quality is ok. Optics getting used to ... With Glitzstirnriemen can be the whole aufhübschen a bit!
Lotta from Dirkshorn at 28-11-2018:
nice head set
Pros: fits well with the horse head, nice and flexible leather, pony seems less sensitive to his head with this bridle, soft leather good fit, good quality, anatomically shaped, fits well with the head of the horse
Cons: the front tire I a bit boring
Very nice bridle the leather is supple yet firm that it is anatomically shaped and my horse drives much smoother and finer and has less stress during driving
Nicole from Schönwalde at 24-11-2018:
Pros: neatly packed, uncomplicated, nice and easy bridle, fast delivery, good price
I'm very happy with the fence. Since my horse has a very big head, I was skeptical at first. However, it can be perfectly adapted and fits perfectly.
Chrystl from Woerden at 23-11-2018:
Pros: remains beautiful for a long time with little maintenance, nice and flexible leather, fits well with the horse head, Nice and easy headstel, Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer, anatomically shaped, good fit
Cons: Explanation about correct position is not very clear, Boring browband, The jaw strap is small
How happy I am with the transition to this bridle. You really notice that it does 'something'. More stable support and better head / neck posture. You still hear some complaints about poor quality leather, but that was absolutely not with mine. Never again something else for me. Horse happy = I happy. Important! Bridle is good in size with the exception of the throat belt. Do you have a horse with big jaws, order a size bigger.
Michelle from Wilp at 05-11-2018:
Fine bridle very good quality, and remains good for a long time
Renate op 05-09-2018:
Question: Which size for a Haflinger of 1.50? Doubt about cob or full
Answer: Most people who have doubts between 2 sizes come out with the largest size in this bridle. You could also order and compare both. The person who does not fit can return you free of charge via our return service.
Maaike op 10-05-2018:
Question: Can you also drive with this bitlessly?
Answer: With this competition bridle you can not drive bitless. With the Micklem multi bridle you can, see: https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-micklem-multi-bridle-zwart.htm
Verena Deimel op 04-03-2018:
Question: I have an Icelander with a big head. What size would you recommend? What do the dimensions mean? LG
Answer: The sizes refer to Pony, Thoroughbred (Cob), Warmblood (Full) and Heavyblood (XFull) For an Icelander, Size Cob is generally appropriate.
Julia Gruenienger-Endres op 02-12-2017:
Question: Are there any full length specifications for the Rambo Micklem Competition, eg for browband or the shorter lengths? Is it true that the lengths differ in the Competiton and the multibridle?
Answer: The lengths at Original Competition Bridle and Multibridlesollten should not differ according to the manufacturer. However, the Multibridle can also be used as a bitless riding bridle with 3 different levels Mild, Medium and Strong. Pony 13.2 HH and less - Under 137.16cm Cob 13.2 HH to 15.2 HH - 137.16cm to 154.94cm Full 14.2HH to 16.3HH- 147.32cm to 170.18cm X Full 16.2 HH and more - about 167.64cm
brandes op 19-09-2017:
Question: Hello, which accessories are included in the Micklem Trensen? mfg S.Brandes
Answer: Both teethbelt and clips are included.
Steffi op 18-09-2017:
Question: Are there plastic or leather bitclips with this bridle? And do you need it?
Answer: The bitclips are included as standard. They are plastic.
Barbara op 05-09-2017:
Question: Are the Micklem Competition both (black and brown) with silver fittings?
Answer: The Competiton Bridle has silver fittings in brown and black. The Multibridle has golden fittings
M. Calkoen op 03-11-2016:
Question: Does the Micklem competition include the bitstraps and that extra sidepull little chin? Our Micklem bridle is unfortunately stolen during lending via our loan service. We had the Full with everything, including the band for cross under bitless.
Answer: With the Multi you can drive bitless, with the Competition not.
Christine op 26-06-2016:
Question: Can I change the hoofset if it does not fit? My horse (1.65) now has a cob bridle, but wants to order the full. Are those plastic bit-clips also included?
Answer: If the bridle does not fit, you can return it within 14 days, unused and in original packaging. You can then order another size. The bridle is delivered including the plastic bit clips.
Aniek Lambi op 08-04-2016:
Question: hello, on other sites where I found this competition model that it is only suitable for driving with bit. Does that also apply to this or can I also drive without it? I do not actually see the difference why or not.
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can drive bitless. With the Competition you can only drive with bit, you can not use it bitlessly.
Liz op 28-03-2016:
Question: can you explain the difference between mulatto clamp bridle black and the Competition? I would like the bridle what is best written for shirt hooks. Bitless driving does not necessarily have to be for me. Thank you very much, Lisette Draijer
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can also drive bitless and lunge through the ring on top of the noseband. This is not possible with the competition.
Monique op 12-02-2016:
Question: Does this bridle have silver colored fittings? Is on the picture but want to know for sure. Thanks
Answer: This has silver buckles. The multi has gold colored buckles.