Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black
17 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: HW-SBAC9D-K000-SC
- Brand: Rambo by Horseware
- Colour: Black
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black product description
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Fits well with the horse head (49)
- Nice and flexible leather (46)
- Fast delivery (47)
- Good price (37)
- Nice and easy headstel (28)
- Packed clean (27)
- Uncomplicated (28)
- Everything super (24)
- Anatomically shaped (46)
- Good quality (26)
- Spaciously adjustable (19)
- Everything went super fast (16)
- Fully adjustable (18)
- Good buckling (13)
- Good adaptation (13)
- Goes well with the horse's head (25)
- Soft leather good fit (17)
- Fine and supple leather (20)
- Soft leather (12)
- Pony seems less sensitive to his head with this bridle (9)
- Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer (6)
- Remains beautiful for a long time with little maintenance (5)
- Nice and easy bridle (8)
- Neatly packaged (8)
- Neatly packed (4)
- Fits well with the head of the horse (3)
- Good fit (4)
- Everything worked very fast (3)
- Pleasant and easy bridle (2)
- It all worked super fast (2)
- Nageeflijk horse to ride and easier to control (2)
- Pony seems to minde gevoelog the head with this bridle (2)
- Everything great (1)
- Pony seems less sensitive with this bridle (1)
- To ride and to control the horse more easily (1)
- Nice and simple bridle (1)
- It worked fine (1)
- It worked great (1)
- Good speed (1)
- Adjustable width (1)
- Stays beautiful, low maintenance (1)
- No braces (26)
- No description in dutch, from the supplied booklet (15)
- Pricey bridle (11)
- Other browband (13)
- Pricey for the quality of leather (8)
- Browband a little more elegant, z. b. with rhinestones (8)
- No rein (7)
- No reins (6)
- Learning is not very smooth (6)
- I think the plastic clips are cheap, is something ebters to think of for me (5)
- Front strap on the tight side (5)
- Nice front strap at a competition headboard might be allowed (4)
- The front straps are a bit more elegant, eg with rhinestones (3)
- Boring browband (4)
- Explanation about correct position is not very clear (4)
- Getting cheap (2)
- Dimension ratio is not correct, falls small (2)
- No description in the netherlands, booklet (2)
- Size ratio is not good, is small (2)
- Expensive bridle (3)
- It is an ordinary black bridle so everything does not look very fancy, but it works (2)
- No description in the dutch, the accompanying booklet (2)
- I find the browband a bit boring (3)
- Front tire slightly more elegant, for example with stones (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been appropriate (1)
- Quite expensive (1)
- I find the front straps a bit boring (1)
- Slightly better fitting jaw straps, a little narrower so that each front bench can be attached (1)
- Bigger size (1)
- Hoofstel maat full, throat belt is somewhat tight for my paint of 1.54m. throat belt should be allowed a little longer (1)
- Plastic clips are too big (1)
- Size ratio is not right, falls small (1)
- More beautiful browband with a competition bridle would be allowed (1)
- Remove product from dust first (1)
- Poor finish of the leather (1)
- Expensive for the quality of the leather (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been suitable (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Kimberly from Torhout at 07-09-2018:
Super delicate Eden!
Pros: fits well with the horse head, good fit, soft leather good fit, fully adjustable, it all worked super fast, anatomically shaped, fits well with the head of the horse, soft leather, fast delivery, fine and supple leather, Spaciously adjustable, Nice and easy headstel, nice and flexible leather
Cons: No description in Dutch, from the supplied booklet, no description in the Netherlands, booklet, expensive bridle, no braces, pricey bridle
Good fit and good quality! Highly recommended!
Milena from Weingarten at 20-08-2018:
We've been using our Micklem for some time now. It fits well, the leather is soft and with a little care it looks like new. Only the headband did not fit our horse.
Mirca from Meerhout at 19-08-2018:
Very beautiful and functional bridle
Pros: good quality, to ride and to control the horse more easily, fully adjustable, nice and flexible leather, Nice and easy headstel, fits well with the horse head, good price, anatomically shaped, fast delivery
The bridle was delivered quickly, at the cheapest price online (compared to 2 other sites). It fits perfectly and my horse runs more relaxed. I also ordered a Rambo for my other horse, I do not want any more!
Aliene from Opheusden at 17-08-2018:
Super nice head
Pros: Nice and easy headstel, it worked fine, nice and flexible leather, fits well with the horse head, good fit
Cons: quite expensive
Top leather, and finely adjustable bridle. Good pasvrom and horse respond well!
Ilonka from Papendrecht at 16-08-2018:
Pros: fine and supple leather, nice and flexible leather, fits well with the horse head, fast delivery
Cons: I think the plastic clips are cheap, is something ebters to think of for me, at the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been suitable, Front strap on the tight side
Very elegant beautiful bridle. Only browband is awful and on the small side. Fits well. Horse runs fine.
Question and Answer
Renate op 05-09-2018:
Question: Which size for a Haflinger of 1.50? Doubt about cob or full
Answer: Most people who have doubts between 2 sizes come out with the largest size in this bridle. You could also order and compare both. The person who does not fit can return you free of charge via our return service.
Maaike op 10-05-2018:
Question: Can you also drive with this bitlessly?
Answer: With this competition bridle you can not drive bitless. With the Micklem multi bridle you can, see: https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-micklem-multi-bridle-zwart.htm
Verena Deimel op 04-03-2018:
Question: I have an Icelander with a big head. What size would you recommend? What do the dimensions mean? LG
Answer: The sizes refer to Pony, Thoroughbred (Cob), Warmblood (Full) and Heavyblood (XFull) For an Icelander, Size Cob is generally appropriate.
Julia Gruenienger-Endres op 02-12-2017:
Question: Are there any full length specifications for the Rambo Micklem Competition, eg for browband or the shorter lengths? Is it true that the lengths differ in the Competiton and the multibridle?
Answer: The lengths at Original Competition Bridle and Multibridlesollten should not differ according to the manufacturer. However, the Multibridle can also be used as a bitless riding bridle with 3 different levels Mild, Medium and Strong. Pony 13.2 HH and less - Under 137.16cm Cob 13.2 HH to 15.2 HH - 137.16cm to 154.94cm Full 14.2HH to 16.3HH- 147.32cm to 170.18cm X Full 16.2 HH and more - about 167.64cm
brandes op 19-09-2017:
Question: Hello, which accessories are included in the Micklem Trensen? mfg S.Brandes
Answer: Both teethbelt and clips are included.
Steffi op 18-09-2017:
Question: Are there plastic or leather bitclips with this bridle? And do you need it?
Answer: The bitclips are included as standard. They are plastic.
Barbara op 05-09-2017:
Question: Are the Micklem Competition both (black and brown) with silver fittings?
Answer: The Competiton Bridle has silver fittings in brown and black. The Multibridle has golden fittings
M. Calkoen op 03-11-2016:
Question: Does the Micklem competition include the bitstraps and that extra sidepull little chin? Our Micklem bridle is unfortunately stolen during lending via our loan service. We had the Full with everything, including the band for cross under bitless.
Answer: With the Multi you can drive bitless, with the Competition not.
Christine op 26-06-2016:
Question: Can I change the hoofset if it does not fit? My horse (1.65) now has a cob bridle, but wants to order the full. Are those plastic bit-clips also included?
Answer: If the bridle does not fit, you can return it within 14 days, unused and in original packaging. You can then order another size. The bridle is delivered including the plastic bit clips.
Aniek Lambi op 08-04-2016:
Question: hello, on other sites where I found this competition model that it is only suitable for driving with bit. Does that also apply to this or can I also drive without it? I do not actually see the difference why or not.
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can drive bitless. With the Competition you can only drive with bit, you can not use it bitlessly.
Liz op 28-03-2016:
Question: can you explain the difference between mulatto clamp bridle black and the Competition? I would like the bridle what is best written for shirt hooks. Bitless driving does not necessarily have to be for me. Thank you very much, Lisette Draijer
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can also drive bitless and lunge through the ring on top of the noseband. This is not possible with the competition.
Monique op 12-02-2016:
Question: Does this bridle have silver colored fittings? Is on the picture but want to know for sure. Thanks
Answer: This has silver buckles. The multi has gold colored buckles.