Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black
45 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black to win a voucher of €50,-
we have a best price guarantee *
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black product description
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Fits well with the horse head (71)
- Nice and flexible leather (58)
- Anatomically shaped (80)
- Fast delivery (65)
- Good price (53)
- Nice and easy headstel (35)
- Packed clean (31)
- Uncomplicated (36)
- Everything super (29)
- Spaciously adjustable (24)
- Everything went super fast (17)
- Good buckling (17)
- Goes well with the horse's head (35)
- Fully adjustable (27)
- Good adaptation (16)
- Pony seems less sensitive to his head with this bridle (12)
- Neatly packaged (18)
- Soft leather good fit (23)
- Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer (12)
- Fine and supple leather (25)
- Good quality (22)
- Soft leather (14)
- Fits well with the head of the horse (9)
- Remains beautiful for a long time with little maintenance (9)
- Pleasant and easy bridle (8)
- Good fit (12)
- Nice and easy bridle (13)
- Neatly packed (6)
- Everything great (3)
- Everything worked very fast (3)
- It all worked super fast (3)
- Nageeflijk horse to ride and easier to control (3)
- It worked well (3)
- Well suited for the horse's head (2)
- It worked fine (2)
- Carefully packaged (2)
- Pony seems less sensitive with this bridle (2)
- Nice and simple bridle (2)
- Good passform (2)
- Quick delivery (2)
- Pony seems to minde gevoelog the head with this bridle (2)
- It worked great (1)
- Stays beautiful, low maintenance (1)
- Packaged clean (2)
- Matches the horse's head (1)
- Fits well with the horse's head (1)
- Super soft (2)
- Everything worked super fast (1)
- Everything is great (2)
- Well suited to the horse's head (1)
- Go well with the horse's head (1)
- Adjustable width (1)
- To ride and to control the horse more easily (2)
- Remains beautiful, low maintenance (2)
- Corresponds to the horse's head (1)
- Good for the horse's head (2)
- Without complications (1)
- Fits well with the pferdekopf (1)
- Good speed (1)
- Without complication (1)
- Good nod (1)
- Anatomical shape (1)
- No braces (36)
- No description in dutch, from the supplied booklet (22)
- Pricey bridle (19)
- Other browband (17)
- Learning is not very smooth (11)
- Boring browband (13)
- No reins (9)
- Browband a little more elegant, z. b. with rhinestones (9)
- Pricey for the quality of leather (9)
- No rein (8)
- Front strap on the tight side (7)
- I think the plastic clips are cheap, is something ebters to think of for me (6)
- Nice front strap at a competition headboard might be allowed (5)
- Explanation about correct position is not very clear (6)
- The front straps are a bit more elegant, eg with rhinestones (3)
- No description in the netherlands, booklet (3)
- Getting cheap (2)
- I find the browband a bit boring (3)
- I find the front straps a bit boring (2)
- Size ratio is not good, is small (2)
- It's a simple black bridle, so that doesn't look very luxurious, but it works (2)
- It is an ordinary black bridle so everything does not look very fancy, but it works (2)
- No description in the dutch, the accompanying booklet (2)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been suitable (2)
- Dimension ratio is not correct, falls small (2)
- More beautiful browband with a competition bridle would be allowed (2)
- Expensive for the quality of the leather (2)
- Expensive bridle (3)
- Front tire slightly more elegant, for example with stones (2)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been appropriate (1)
- It's a simple black bridle, so that does not look very fancy, but it works (1)
- Explanation about the right position is not very clear (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant front strap would have been suitable (1)
- Plastic clips are too big (1)
- Size ratio is not right, falls small (1)
- Reins and a beautiful, elegant headband would have been suitable for the price (1)
- The front tire i a bit boring (1)
- Nice headband with a bridle competition would be allowed (1)
- The front tire is a bit boring for me (1)
- The throat belt on the ganasche is a bit tight (1)
- Remove product from dust first (1)
- Browband on the tight side (1)
- Slightly better fitting jaw straps, a little narrower so that each front bench can be attached (1)
- Bigger size (1)
- Quite expensive (1)
- Poor finish of the leather (1)
- Hoofstel maat full, throat belt is somewhat tight for my paint of 1.54m. throat belt should be allowed a little longer (1)
- I think the headband is a bit boring (1)
- The jaw strap is small (1)
- Throat strap is a little tight (1)
- Throat belt is somewhat tight (1)
- Stirnriemen more elegant as with rhinestones (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Emilia from Mülheim at 03-10-2019:
Pros: fast delivery, everything super, uncomplicated, Packed clean, Good price, Good buckling, Good adaptation, goes well with the horse's head, Nice and easy bridle, fully adjustable, anatomically shaped, soft leather good fit, neatly packaged, goes well with the horse's head, Good quality, good fit, to ride and to control the horse more easily
Cons: Other browband, no reins
Great for the horse because of the special fit. Can I recommend it to anyone, especially sensitive horses.
Janine from Ballum at 30-09-2019:
Pros: nice and flexible leather, fits well with the horse head, Nice and easy headstel, remains beautiful for a long time with little maintenance, Spaciously adjustable, pony seems less sensitive to his head with this bridle, Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer, anatomically shaped, soft leather good fit, fast delivery, good fit, it worked fine, it all worked super fast, fully adjustable, fits well with the head of the horse, neatly packaged, good quality, it worked well, good passform, good price, well suited for the horse's head, anatomically shaped, everything great, fits well with the pferdekopf, good nod, pony seems less sensitive with this bridle, good for the horse's head, packaged clean, corresponds to the horse's head, without complications, nice and easy bridle, super soft
Cons: no braces, I think the plastic clips are cheap, is something ebters to think of for me
Fine bridle fits well and nice to ride
Daniela from Ansbach at 30-09-2019:
Pros: goes well with the horse's head, anatomically shaped, fine and supple leather
Cons: no rein
We have the Micklem in brown and in black and always use it.
Tanja from Warmenhuizen at 25-09-2019:
Pros: fits well with the horse head, pony seems less sensitive to his head with this bridle, Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer, remains beautiful for a long time with little maintenance, fast delivery, anatomically shaped
Cons: Boring browband, No description in Dutch, from the supplied booklet, no braces, learning is not very smooth, Pricey for the quality of leather, Browband on the tight side
My pony always walked wonderfully on a low noseband, but it always caught her eye. Then decided to buy the rambo micklem, what a good choice! Much quieter in the back and she 'hangs' much less than before. At the beginning, the leather is not that smooth but after a few weeks this definitely improves. Browband is, however, very tight, but this can easily be solved by putting another one on it.
Farena from Menden at 19-09-2019:
Pros: uncomplicated, everything super, Packed clean, Good buckling, Good adaptation, goes well with the horse's head, anatomically shaped, soft leather good fit, nageeflijk horse to ride and easier to control, good fit, good for the horse's head
Cons: Other browband, no reins, Nice headband with a bridle competition would be allowed, Reins and a beautiful, elegant headband would have been suitable for the price, Explanation about the right position is not very clear, I find the front straps a bit boring, at the price reins and a beautiful elegant front strap would have been suitable, I think the headband is a bit boring, The front tire is a bit boring for me, The throat belt on the Ganasche is a bit tight
Snaffle fits great! You can definitely orientate yourself on the given size chart. Has worked great with our pony. Leather is great too. Are very satisfied ;-)
Silvia op 30-08-2019:
Question: I have a horse 174 cm. What size would you recommend?
Answer: Full is on average suitable for a stick size from 148 cm to 172 cm and XFull: suitable for a stick size from 168 cm. If your horse has a medium-sized head for its height, then it should be able to fit full, if your horse has a somewhat larger head than average, size Xfull will fit better than expected.
Regina op 11-07-2019:
Question: Can this be driven without a birloos (sidepull)?
Answer: You can't use the competition variant bitless, but you can use the Micklem multi bitless. The latter has a reinforcement incorporated in the noseband. The competition does not have this reinforcement so that it looks more elegant.
Anthea Hartmann op 14-04-2019:
Question: Hello, I have an Icelandic horse. Do you need size Cob or pony?
Answer: Information from the manufacturer: Pony: suitable for a stick size below 138 cm Cob: suitable for a stick size of 138cm to 158cm Full: suitable for a stick size of 148cm to 172cm XFull: suitable for a stick size from 168cm
Braesch op 03-03-2019:
Question: Hello, can you guide me in the sizes for a 165cm mare please cordially.
Answer: For a mare 165 cm (height of withers) and most cases, the size FULL is recommended. cordially
Renate op 05-09-2018:
Question: Which size for a Haflinger of 1.50? Doubt about cob or full
Answer: Most people who have doubts between 2 sizes come out with the largest size in this bridle. You could also order and compare both. The person who does not fit can return you free of charge via our return service.
Maaike op 10-05-2018:
Question: Can you also drive with this bitlessly?
Answer: With this competition bridle you can not drive bitless. With the Micklem multi bridle you can, see: https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-micklem-multi-bridle-zwart.htm
Verena Deimel op 04-03-2018:
Question: I have an Icelander with a big head. What size would you recommend? What do the dimensions mean? LG
Answer: The sizes refer to Pony, Thoroughbred (Cob), Warmblood (Full) and Heavyblood (XFull) For an Icelander, Size Cob is generally appropriate.
Julia Gruenienger-Endres op 02-12-2017:
Question: Are there any full length specifications for the Rambo Micklem Competition, eg for browband or the shorter lengths? Is it true that the lengths differ in the Competiton and the multibridle?
Answer: The lengths at Original Competition Bridle and Multibridlesollten should not differ according to the manufacturer. However, the Multibridle can also be used as a bitless riding bridle with 3 different levels Mild, Medium and Strong. Pony 13.2 HH and less - Under 137.16cm Cob 13.2 HH to 15.2 HH - 137.16cm to 154.94cm Full 14.2HH to 16.3HH- 147.32cm to 170.18cm X Full 16.2 HH and more - about 167.64cm
brandes op 19-09-2017:
Question: Hello, which accessories are included in the Micklem Trensen? mfg S.Brandes
Answer: Both teethbelt and clips are included.
Steffi op 18-09-2017:
Question: Are there plastic or leather bitclips with this bridle? And do you need it?
Answer: The bitclips are included as standard. They are plastic.
Barbara op 05-09-2017:
Question: Are the Micklem Competition both (black and brown) with silver fittings?
Answer: The Competiton Bridle has silver fittings in brown and black. The Multibridle has golden fittings
M. Calkoen op 03-11-2016:
Question: Does the Micklem competition include the bitstraps and that extra sidepull little chin? Our Micklem bridle is unfortunately stolen during lending via our loan service. We had the Full with everything, including the band for cross under bitless.
Answer: With the Multi you can drive bitless, with the Competition not.
Christine op 26-06-2016:
Question: Can I change the hoofset if it does not fit? My horse (1.65) now has a cob bridle, but wants to order the full. Are those plastic bit-clips also included?
Answer: If the bridle does not fit, you can return it within 14 days, unused and in original packaging. You can then order another size. The bridle is delivered including the plastic bit clips.
Aniek Lambi op 08-04-2016:
Question: hello, on other sites where I found this competition model that it is only suitable for driving with bit. Does that also apply to this or can I also drive without it? I do not actually see the difference why or not.
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can drive bitless. With the Competition you can only drive with bit, you can not use it bitlessly.
Liz op 28-03-2016:
Question: can you explain the difference between mulatto clamp bridle black and the Competition? I would like the bridle what is best written for shirt hooks. Bitless driving does not necessarily have to be for me. Thank you very much, Lisette Draijer
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can also drive bitless and lunge through the ring on top of the noseband. This is not possible with the competition.
Monique op 12-02-2016:
Question: Does this bridle have silver colored fittings? Is on the picture but want to know for sure. Thanks
Answer: This has silver buckles. The multi has gold colored buckles.