Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black
20 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: HW-SBAC9D-K000-SC
- Brand: Rambo by Horseware
- Colour: Black
We have a best price guarantee *
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black product description
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Fits well with the horse head (51)
- Nice and flexible leather (46)
- Fast delivery (47)
- Good price (37)
- Nice and easy headstel (28)
- Packed clean (27)
- Uncomplicated (28)
- Anatomically shaped (48)
- Everything super (24)
- Good quality (27)
- Spaciously adjustable (19)
- Everything went super fast (16)
- Fully adjustable (19)
- Good buckling (13)
- Goes well with the horse's head (25)
- Good adaptation (13)
- Soft leather good fit (18)
- Fine and supple leather (20)
- Soft leather (12)
- Pony seems less sensitive to his head with this bridle (9)
- Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer (7)
- Neatly packaged (9)
- Remains beautiful for a long time with little maintenance (5)
- Neatly packed (4)
- Nice and easy bridle (8)
- Fits well with the head of the horse (4)
- Pleasant and easy bridle (4)
- Everything worked very fast (3)
- Good fit (4)
- It all worked super fast (2)
- Nageeflijk horse to ride and easier to control (2)
- Pony seems to minde gevoelog the head with this bridle (2)
- Stays beautiful, low maintenance (1)
- To ride and to control the horse more easily (1)
- Nice and simple bridle (1)
- It worked fine (1)
- Everything great (1)
- It worked great (1)
- Good speed (1)
- Adjustable width (1)
- Pony seems less sensitive with this bridle (1)
- No braces (27)
- No description in dutch, from the supplied booklet (16)
- Pricey bridle (12)
- Other browband (13)
- Pricey for the quality of leather (8)
- Browband a little more elegant, z. b. with rhinestones (8)
- Learning is not very smooth (7)
- No rein (7)
- No reins (6)
- I think the plastic clips are cheap, is something ebters to think of for me (5)
- Front strap on the tight side (5)
- Nice front strap at a competition headboard might be allowed (4)
- Boring browband (4)
- Explanation about correct position is not very clear (4)
- The front straps are a bit more elegant, eg with rhinestones (3)
- More beautiful browband with a competition bridle would be allowed (2)
- It is an ordinary black bridle so everything does not look very fancy, but it works (2)
- Getting cheap (2)
- Dimension ratio is not correct, falls small (2)
- No description in the dutch, the accompanying booklet (2)
- I find the browband a bit boring (3)
- Expensive bridle (3)
- Size ratio is not good, is small (2)
- No description in the netherlands, booklet (2)
- Front tire slightly more elegant, for example with stones (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been appropriate (1)
- Quite expensive (1)
- I find the front straps a bit boring (1)
- Slightly better fitting jaw straps, a little narrower so that each front bench can be attached (1)
- Bigger size (1)
- Hoofstel maat full, throat belt is somewhat tight for my paint of 1.54m. throat belt should be allowed a little longer (1)
- Plastic clips are too big (1)
- Size ratio is not right, falls small (1)
- Remove product from dust first (1)
- Poor finish of the leather (1)
- Expensive for the quality of the leather (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been suitable (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Michelle from Wilp at 05-11-2018:
Fine bridle very good quality, and remains good for a long time
Iris from Radewijk at 25-10-2018:
Nice head set!
Pros: fits well with the horse head, pleasant and easy bridle, anatomically shaped
Cons: learning is not very smooth
Pony now, after a long search of bits and bridles, finally keeps his head still and is easier to rest on!
Pros: anatomically shaped, pleasant and easy bridle, fits well with the horse head, soft leather good fit, good quality, horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer, fits well with the head of the horse, neatly packaged, fully adjustable
Cons: No description in Dutch, from the supplied booklet, more beautiful browband with a competition bridle would be allowed, pricey bridle, no braces
I searched for a long time for why my horse was so restless with the head. Different bits and bridles tried and eventually came true. I think it is a friendly bridle and I think it is also very good quality.
Sunna from Silixen at 23-09-2018:
A great head piece. Fits my Icelandic excellent. However, I have removed the browband.
Sarah from Neustadt bei coburg at 23-09-2018:
great quality. Great price performance. Fast delivery.
Renate op 05-09-2018:
Question: Which size for a Haflinger of 1.50? Doubt about cob or full
Answer: Most people who have doubts between 2 sizes come out with the largest size in this bridle. You could also order and compare both. The person who does not fit can return you free of charge via our return service.
Maaike op 10-05-2018:
Question: Can you also drive with this bitlessly?
Answer: With this competition bridle you can not drive bitless. With the Micklem multi bridle you can, see: https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-micklem-multi-bridle-zwart.htm
Verena Deimel op 04-03-2018:
Question: I have an Icelander with a big head. What size would you recommend? What do the dimensions mean? LG
Answer: The sizes refer to Pony, Thoroughbred (Cob), Warmblood (Full) and Heavyblood (XFull) For an Icelander, Size Cob is generally appropriate.
Julia Gruenienger-Endres op 02-12-2017:
Question: Are there any full length specifications for the Rambo Micklem Competition, eg for browband or the shorter lengths? Is it true that the lengths differ in the Competiton and the multibridle?
Answer: The lengths at Original Competition Bridle and Multibridlesollten should not differ according to the manufacturer. However, the Multibridle can also be used as a bitless riding bridle with 3 different levels Mild, Medium and Strong. Pony 13.2 HH and less - Under 137.16cm Cob 13.2 HH to 15.2 HH - 137.16cm to 154.94cm Full 14.2HH to 16.3HH- 147.32cm to 170.18cm X Full 16.2 HH and more - about 167.64cm
brandes op 19-09-2017:
Question: Hello, which accessories are included in the Micklem Trensen? mfg S.Brandes
Answer: Both teethbelt and clips are included.
Steffi op 18-09-2017:
Question: Are there plastic or leather bitclips with this bridle? And do you need it?
Answer: The bitclips are included as standard. They are plastic.
Barbara op 05-09-2017:
Question: Are the Micklem Competition both (black and brown) with silver fittings?
Answer: The Competiton Bridle has silver fittings in brown and black. The Multibridle has golden fittings
M. Calkoen op 03-11-2016:
Question: Does the Micklem competition include the bitstraps and that extra sidepull little chin? Our Micklem bridle is unfortunately stolen during lending via our loan service. We had the Full with everything, including the band for cross under bitless.
Answer: With the Multi you can drive bitless, with the Competition not.
Christine op 26-06-2016:
Question: Can I change the hoofset if it does not fit? My horse (1.65) now has a cob bridle, but wants to order the full. Are those plastic bit-clips also included?
Answer: If the bridle does not fit, you can return it within 14 days, unused and in original packaging. You can then order another size. The bridle is delivered including the plastic bit clips.
Aniek Lambi op 08-04-2016:
Question: hello, on other sites where I found this competition model that it is only suitable for driving with bit. Does that also apply to this or can I also drive without it? I do not actually see the difference why or not.
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can drive bitless. With the Competition you can only drive with bit, you can not use it bitlessly.
Liz op 28-03-2016:
Question: can you explain the difference between mulatto clamp bridle black and the Competition? I would like the bridle what is best written for shirt hooks. Bitless driving does not necessarily have to be for me. Thank you very much, Lisette Draijer
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can also drive bitless and lunge through the ring on top of the noseband. This is not possible with the competition.
Monique op 12-02-2016:
Question: Does this bridle have silver colored fittings? Is on the picture but want to know for sure. Thanks
Answer: This has silver buckles. The multi has gold colored buckles.