Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black
34 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black product description
Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle Black reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Fits well with the horse head (65)
- Nice and flexible leather (55)
- Anatomically shaped (67)
- Fast delivery (58)
- Good price (45)
- Nice and easy headstel (31)
- Packed clean (29)
- Uncomplicated (32)
- Everything super (25)
- Spaciously adjustable (22)
- Good quality (26)
- Everything went super fast (17)
- Goes well with the horse's head (28)
- Fully adjustable (23)
- Good buckling (14)
- Good adaptation (14)
- Soft leather good fit (19)
- Fine and supple leather (22)
- Pony seems less sensitive to his head with this bridle (10)
- Soft leather (12)
- Neatly packaged (13)
- Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer (9)
- Pleasant and easy bridle (8)
- Fits well with the head of the horse (7)
- Good fit (8)
- Remains beautiful for a long time with little maintenance (6)
- Nice and easy bridle (10)
- Neatly packed (5)
- Everything worked very fast (3)
- Quick delivery (2)
- Nice and simple bridle (2)
- It all worked super fast (2)
- Pony seems to minde gevoelog the head with this bridle (2)
- Carefully packaged (2)
- Nageeflijk horse to ride and easier to control (2)
- To ride and to control the horse more easily (1)
- Remains beautiful, low maintenance (2)
- Well suited to the horse's head (1)
- Fits well with the horse's head (1)
- Matches the horse's head (1)
- Packaged clean (1)
- It worked well (2)
- It worked great (1)
- Anatomical shape (1)
- Good passform (1)
- Well suited for the horse's head (1)
- Good speed (1)
- It worked fine (1)
- Everything great (1)
- Pony seems less sensitive with this bridle (1)
- Without complication (1)
- Stays beautiful, low maintenance (1)
- Everything worked super fast (1)
- Everything is great (1)
- Go well with the horse's head (1)
- Adjustable width (1)
- No braces (32)
- No description in dutch, from the supplied booklet (20)
- Pricey bridle (19)
- Other browband (14)
- Learning is not very smooth (9)
- Browband a little more elegant, z. b. with rhinestones (8)
- Pricey for the quality of leather (8)
- Boring browband (11)
- No rein (7)
- No reins (6)
- Front strap on the tight side (5)
- Nice front strap at a competition headboard might be allowed (5)
- I think the plastic clips are cheap, is something ebters to think of for me (5)
- Explanation about correct position is not very clear (6)
- The front straps are a bit more elegant, eg with rhinestones (3)
- No description in the netherlands, booklet (3)
- Size ratio is not good, is small (2)
- I find the browband a bit boring (3)
- It's a simple black bridle, so that doesn't look very luxurious, but it works (2)
- It is an ordinary black bridle so everything does not look very fancy, but it works (2)
- No description in the dutch, the accompanying booklet (2)
- Getting cheap (2)
- Dimension ratio is not correct, falls small (2)
- More beautiful browband with a competition bridle would be allowed (2)
- Expensive for the quality of the leather (2)
- Expensive bridle (3)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been suitable (1)
- At the price reins and a beautiful elegant browband would have been appropriate (1)
- Plastic clips are too big (1)
- Slightly better fitting jaw straps, a little narrower so that each front bench can be attached (1)
- Size ratio is not right, falls small (1)
- Front tire slightly more elegant, for example with stones (1)
- It's a simple black bridle, so that does not look very fancy, but it works (1)
- The front tire i a bit boring (1)
- Remove product from dust first (1)
- I find the front straps a bit boring (1)
- Poor finish of the leather (1)
- Hoofstel maat full, throat belt is somewhat tight for my paint of 1.54m. throat belt should be allowed a little longer (1)
- The jaw strap is small (1)
- Throat strap is a little tight (1)
- Throat belt is somewhat tight (1)
- Quite expensive (1)
- Bigger size (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Aurelie from Kutzenhausen at 16-07-2019:
Pros: good price, anatomically shaped, fully adjustable, quick delivery, carefully packaged
the bridle micklem is a super net that my horse has validated directly. Its design is made to bring the best comfort to the horse, everything has been tested and approved. I really recommend it!
Julia from Hamm at 14-07-2019:
The Micklem is super accepted by my horse. With him I have to vary the bridle every now and then. In addition, the Micklem offers great. It looks very rigid at first, but gets smoother after 1-2 times and is super processed.
Annet from Lekkerkerk at 30-06-2019:
Very fine bridle made of soft leather. Our horse responds very nicely.
Richelle from Lelystad at 19-06-2019:
really makes a difference
Pros: Horse is prudent to drive and easier to steer, fully adjustable, fast delivery, anatomically shaped, fits well with the horse head, Nice and easy headstel
Cons: it's a simple black bridle, so that doesn't look very luxurious, but it works
young horse has a lot of restlessness with a normal bridle and with head-striking now the micklem total relaxation is noticeable immediately from the 1st day!
N from Wilbertoord at 15-06-2019:
Pros: remains beautiful, low maintenance, pleasant and easy bridle, anatomically shaped, nice and flexible leather, fits well with the horse head
Cons: no braces, boring browband
Very good bridle. Have it now for more than a year and is still beautiful. Leather stretches something with use. Fine bridle in use.
Regina op 11-07-2019:
Question: Can this be driven without a birloos (sidepull)?
Answer: You can't use the competition variant bitless, but you can use the Micklem multi bitless. The latter has a reinforcement incorporated in the noseband. The competition does not have this reinforcement so that it looks more elegant.
Anthea Hartmann op 14-04-2019:
Question: Hello, I have an Icelandic horse. Do you need size Cob or pony?
Answer: Information from the manufacturer: Pony: suitable for a stick size below 138 cm Cob: suitable for a stick size of 138cm to 158cm Full: suitable for a stick size of 148cm to 172cm XFull: suitable for a stick size from 168cm
Braesch op 03-03-2019:
Question: Hello, can you guide me in the sizes for a 165cm mare please cordially.
Answer: For a mare 165 cm (height of withers) and most cases, the size FULL is recommended. cordially
Renate op 05-09-2018:
Question: Which size for a Haflinger of 1.50? Doubt about cob or full
Answer: Most people who have doubts between 2 sizes come out with the largest size in this bridle. You could also order and compare both. The person who does not fit can return you free of charge via our return service.
Maaike op 10-05-2018:
Question: Can you also drive with this bitlessly?
Answer: With this competition bridle you can not drive bitless. With the Micklem multi bridle you can, see: https://www.agradi.nl/rambo-micklem-multi-bridle-zwart.htm
Verena Deimel op 04-03-2018:
Question: I have an Icelander with a big head. What size would you recommend? What do the dimensions mean? LG
Answer: The sizes refer to Pony, Thoroughbred (Cob), Warmblood (Full) and Heavyblood (XFull) For an Icelander, Size Cob is generally appropriate.
Julia Gruenienger-Endres op 02-12-2017:
Question: Are there any full length specifications for the Rambo Micklem Competition, eg for browband or the shorter lengths? Is it true that the lengths differ in the Competiton and the multibridle?
Answer: The lengths at Original Competition Bridle and Multibridlesollten should not differ according to the manufacturer. However, the Multibridle can also be used as a bitless riding bridle with 3 different levels Mild, Medium and Strong. Pony 13.2 HH and less - Under 137.16cm Cob 13.2 HH to 15.2 HH - 137.16cm to 154.94cm Full 14.2HH to 16.3HH- 147.32cm to 170.18cm X Full 16.2 HH and more - about 167.64cm
brandes op 19-09-2017:
Question: Hello, which accessories are included in the Micklem Trensen? mfg S.Brandes
Answer: Both teethbelt and clips are included.
Steffi op 18-09-2017:
Question: Are there plastic or leather bitclips with this bridle? And do you need it?
Answer: The bitclips are included as standard. They are plastic.
Barbara op 05-09-2017:
Question: Are the Micklem Competition both (black and brown) with silver fittings?
Answer: The Competiton Bridle has silver fittings in brown and black. The Multibridle has golden fittings
M. Calkoen op 03-11-2016:
Question: Does the Micklem competition include the bitstraps and that extra sidepull little chin? Our Micklem bridle is unfortunately stolen during lending via our loan service. We had the Full with everything, including the band for cross under bitless.
Answer: With the Multi you can drive bitless, with the Competition not.
Christine op 26-06-2016:
Question: Can I change the hoofset if it does not fit? My horse (1.65) now has a cob bridle, but wants to order the full. Are those plastic bit-clips also included?
Answer: If the bridle does not fit, you can return it within 14 days, unused and in original packaging. You can then order another size. The bridle is delivered including the plastic bit clips.
Aniek Lambi op 08-04-2016:
Question: hello, on other sites where I found this competition model that it is only suitable for driving with bit. Does that also apply to this or can I also drive without it? I do not actually see the difference why or not.
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can drive bitless. With the Competition you can only drive with bit, you can not use it bitlessly.
Liz op 28-03-2016:
Question: can you explain the difference between mulatto clamp bridle black and the Competition? I would like the bridle what is best written for shirt hooks. Bitless driving does not necessarily have to be for me. Thank you very much, Lisette Draijer
Answer: With the Multi bridle you can also drive bitless and lunge through the ring on top of the noseband. This is not possible with the competition.
Monique op 12-02-2016:
Question: Does this bridle have silver colored fittings? Is on the picture but want to know for sure. Thanks
Answer: This has silver buckles. The multi has gold colored buckles.