Outlet
  • 14 days right to cancel *
  • Ordered before 21:00, shipped today

Rambo Ionic Saddle Pad Black orange

 1
Price
75,00
  • In stock Ordered before 23:59, shipped tomorrow
Euro icon

We have a best price guarantee *

Rambo Ionic Saddle Pad Black orange product description

The Rambo Ionic seat cover is made of a polycarbonate outer fabric and a waffle inner fabric. This cover features Rambo Ionic technology. Ionic consists of thermal lines, this is a crystal species, when it is finely ground to a powder, this substance gets an electric charge. The fabric is both hot and cold electric. The electrical charge of the tourmaline dust converts the molecules that hang in the air to negative ions. Negative ions are air molecules which have an electron which negatively charges this molecule. 85% of these ions are absorbed via the skin and the remaining 15% via the respiratory tract. In the ionic fabric used for this blanket, these tourmalines are processed dust, this looks like little black balls.
The negative ions that arise around the tourmaline dust eventually end up through the body into the bloodstream, once in the blood these ions cause the oxygen atoms to decrease in size, thus widening the blood fibers. As a result, more space is created and blood circulates better and more efficiently. A more efficient blood circulation then causes the necessary oxygen, nutrients and serotonin to be transported more quickly through the blood to the organs, cells and muscle tissues. This also reduces waste waste faster. All of this causes the body to recover faster and the chance of injuries diminishes and cures existing injuries more quickly.
Below you can see the benefits of this blanket:

• Improved concentration
• Faster energy available
• Wastes are disposed of faster
• Existing injuries cure faster
• Lower blood pressure
• Risk of injury is reduced
• More collagen creation

Rambo Ionic Saddle Pad Black orange reviews

   1 review
100% would buy this product again.
Pros:
  • Beautiful fabric (1)
  • Fit (1)
Cons:
  • Post a good photo at procuct (1)

Win a voucher of € 100, -

from Kolhorn at :

Nice cover

Yes, I recommend this product

Pros: Beautiful fabric, Fit

Cons: Post a good photo at procuct

Nice cover, you get a versatility model while the photo shows dressage. Remains well on the spot. Because it is a VZ model, it is on the sides a bit shorter than I used to dressage pads.
Question and Answer

Annick op 11-01-2018:

Question: Dear Is this a dressage, jumping or versatility cover? Mvg Annick

Answer: It is a versatile cover

Ask your question about Rambo Ionic Saddle Pad Black orange

* Required field. See our privacy page for more information .

Unfortunately, questions about price and delivery are not possible, as this varies. We do our best to answer your question as soon as possible, you will get a notification of this by e-mail.

Often bought together

  1. Shires Lunge Cavesson Fleece Lined Black

    Shires Lunge Cavesson Fleece Lined Black

    26,45
    4
  2. Puur Natuur Hormone Balance Horse and Pony

    Puur Natuur Hormone Balance Horse and Pony

    15,49
    34

    In stock Ordered before 23:59, shipped tomorrow

  3. Traumeel Heel S Gel White
    Bestseller

    Traumeel Heel S Gel White

    41,99
    99
  4. Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black
    Bestseller

    Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black

    125,95
    91

    In stock Ordered before 23:59, shipped tomorrow

Also visit other products in All purpose saddle cloths and Dressage saddle cloths

  1. Lauria Garrelli Saddle Pad Champagne

    Lauria Garrelli Saddle Pad Champagne

    35,27
    27
  2. BR Saddlepad General Purpose Event Morning light

    BR Saddlepad General Purpose Event Morning light

    starting at 27,45
    2

    In stock Ordered before 23:59, shipped tomorrow

  3. Lauria Garrelli Saddle Pad Champagne

    Lauria Garrelli Saddle Pad Champagne

    35,27
    3
  4. BR Saddlepad General Purpose Melange Classic Grey/Carribean

    BR Saddlepad General Purpose Melange Classic Grey/Carribean

    29,39
    3