Rambo Ionic Fleece Black
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Rambo Ionic Fleece Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Ionic Fleece Black product description
The Rambo Ionic Fleece is made of soft fleece on the inside with Ionic technology. The outside consists of a cotton coated layer. The blanket is unlined and not waterproof, ideal as a sweat, stable or transport blanket. The inner layer is breathable and transports moisture and sweats well. The blanket has double hook / eye chest closure, cross surcingles and a leg strap. The advantages of Ionic in the blanket are that it provides an improved concentration, faster energy is available, waste is removed faster, existing injuries heal faster, lower blood pressure, risk of injuries is reduced and more collagen is produced.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Outer fabric: cotton
- Inner lining: fleece
- Chest closure: double hook / eye closure
- Belly closure: cross surcingles
- Rear closure: leg strap
- Neck piece: not possible
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: yes
- Tail flap: no
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Black
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- 5'6 = 115/168
- 5'9 = 125/175
- 6'0 = 130/183
- 6'3 = 140/191
- 6'6 = 145/198
- 6'9 = 155/206
- 7'0 = 160/213
- 7'3 = 165/221
Ionic consists of tourmalines, this is a type of crystal, when it is finely ground to a powder, this substance gets an electric charge. The fabric is both hot and cold electric. The electrical charge of the tourmaline dust converts the molecules suspended in the air to negative ions. Negative ions are air molecules that have an electron that makes this molecule negatively charged. 85% of these ions are absorbed through the skin and the remaining 15% via the airways. In the Ionic fabric used for this blanket, this tourmaline fabric is processed, this looks like small black balls. The negative ions that arise around the tourmalines dust eventually end up in the bloodstream through the body, once in the blood these ions cause the oxygen atoms to diminish in size, causing the blood fibers to become wider. The result is that more space is created and the blood circulates better and more efficiently. A more efficient circulation of blood then results in the oxygen, nutrients and serotonin required to be transported faster through the blood to organs, cells and muscle tissues. This also means that the waste products are disposed of more quickly. All this means that the body is restored faster and the chance of injuries gets smaller and existing injuries heal faster.
Rambo Ionic Fleece Black reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Material is beautiful (6)
- Finishing top (5)
- Operation is good (6)
- The material is beautiful (2)
- Finish top (1)
- Effect is good (1)
- Appearance (1)
- Slightly narrow on the chest (3)
- V closure of rambo would finish it even more (4)
- No real fleece (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Heike from Harsewinkel at 17-08-2018:
Pros: the material is beautiful, effect is good
Horse feels good. Great product. Turns out small.
Sabine from Hamminkeln at 08-06-2018:
in typical Horseware quality, great processed, very stable
Claudia from Rijssen at 06-05-2018:
A fine blanket, very unfortunate that the chest is not equipped with smooth material against abrasion, a night to leave is not recommended the blanket will then pull. Outside had something smoother liked, now there is much to hang. I have the idea that the blanket does its job!
Eva from Puchheim at 16-03-2018:
sits very well on a narrow horse
Pros: the material is beautiful, appearance
The blanket looks very good, the outside is smooth, inside is the fleece. On my 171cm tall and narrow horse sits 155 as well as all Horseware blankets very well. Currently, I can not comment on the function of the Ionic technology. I would like to test it for a bit longer.
Wendy from Delfgauw at 19-02-2018:
Pros: Operation is good, Finishing top, Material is beautiful
I am very satisfied with the Rambo Ionic Fleece. My horse relaxes very well under the blanket. After riding / washing the horse dries well and when I put it in the barn, he relaxes so well that he sleeps quickly. In addition, the blanket is also a real eye-catcher.
Wendy op 29-01-2018:
Question: Dear Agradi, is the Rambo Ionic Fleece also referred to as a sweat blanket?
Answer: This blanket is also suitable as a sweat blanket because of the fleece lining on the inside.
Mandy op 21-10-2017:
Question: What is the advice on washing this blanket? How many washes does the blanket keep its function?
Answer: According to the supplier, the blanket will be washed in non-biological detergent (meaning without enzymes) and not warmer than 30 degrees. The blanket can lose a bit of its effect after 20 washes.