Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Silver
Upload your photo of Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Silver to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Silver product description
Treated with our Vamoose technologyExtremely durable textilene body, soft polyester ear material, comfortable fleece edging with Vamoose technology for the ultimate protection against flies and the damaging effects of sunlightImproved design for optimum eye protection, detachable nose protection, large fitting soft ears, adjustable closures with elastic to allow the horse to graze comfortably.
Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Silver reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Good eye freedom (64)
- Good quality (70)
- Sturdy material (65)
- Fit (54)
- Qualitatively beautiful mask (29)
- Bracket keeps the eyes free (26)
- Fits well (31)
- Visibility is good (18)
- Nose flap just right, does not irritate (15)
- Nice execution (11)
- Bracket hgoldt eyes free (11)
- Sunglasses effect (9)
- Good eyes freedom (10)
- Bracket is ideal for horse (6)
- Softly padded (4)
- Soft padded (4)
- Brace keeps your eyes free (4)
- Good quality mask (7)
- Great fit (6)
- The view is good (4)
- Sunglasses effective (1)
- Clip keeps eyes free (1)
- Good eye-freedom (1)
- Mask of good quality (2)
- Nasal valve just right, not irritating (3)
- You can take off your nostril. you can also move the flap so that it is more beautiful (1)
- Nose flap you can take off. you can also move the flap slightly so that it is more beautiful (1)
- Nose flap can be removed. you can also move the flap slightly so that it is more beautiful about the blaze (1)
- Uv protection effective in horses with sensitive eyes (1)
- Uv protection for horses with sensitive eyes (2)
- Soft lining (1)
- Long ears (22)
- Different material at the ears (7)
- Great for a cob (6)
- Too big for shetland (4)
- Broken within 2 months (4)
- Offer smaller sizes (3)
- Vamoose does not work at all. flies are just on the mask (2)
- Nose flap irritates (2)
- Ears a little shorter (2)
- Ear holes instead of long ears (2)
- Ears slightly shorter (2)
- Price quality ratio very bad (2)
- Is a bit big (2)
- Different color just. darker. visibility is bad (2)
- Black material (1)
- Needed full, but something smaller might be good. cob is too small again (1)
- Extra nose flap separately to order (1)
- Another color like. darker. the view is bad (1)
- Bracket fastening fast piece (1)
- Vamoose does not do it. fly just sitting on the mask (1)
- Earholes instead of long ears (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Johanna from Wegberg at 13-12-2018:
Pros: good eyes freedom, good quality, sturdy material, good quality mask
Great mask that fits well and does not slip into your eyes.
Johanna from Wegberg at 12-12-2018:
Pros: good eyes freedom, good quality mask, sturdy material, good quality
The masks are great. Do not get in the eyes and sit great.
Esmee from Noordwijkerhout at 21-11-2018:
Good flying hood
Pros: Good quality, Good eye freedom
Cons: long ears
Very fine fly hood that keeps the eyes pretty free. It is made of sturdy and strong material. My horse stayed better when I cut the ears off. In the summer the hood is quite warm, and sweat under the fleece. The nose flap was far too short for my horse.
Vicky from Ahnsbeck at 20-11-2018:
Pros: Nasal valve just right, not irritating, mask of good quality, You can take off your nostril. You can also move the flap so that it is more beautiful, Good eyes freedom, soft padded, good quality, the view is good
Perfect, as the mask is stable, it does not stick to the horse's eyes, there must be no halter on it and there are no shy spots despite the fact that it is constantly worn.
Jeannette from Heiloo at 23-10-2018:
Pros: nose flap you can take off. you can also move the flap slightly so that it is more beautiful, Good quality, fit, sturdy material, Fits well, Visibility is good, qualitatively beautiful mask, bracket keeps the eyes free, Sunglasses effect, Good eye freedom, nice execution, fits well
Cons: long ears
Beautiful mask Horse finds it no problem to have him
Karin op 19-04-2018:
Question: Is there firming in the eyes so that the mask can not dent
Answer: Here is a strengthening of the eyes.
Nancy Fayaars op 13-08-2017:
Question: Horse stands 24/7 on the meadow so in all weather conditions, the means that is used with this mask is released during rain showers etc. so that this can come in the eyes, nose and mouth.
Answer: The blanket and the technology has been tested and is safe for the horses. Horses can therefore stand outside in bad weather.
Sanne van Balkom op 30-03-2016:
Question: Is this fly mask UV-resistant?
Answer: This fly mask is UV-resistant.