Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Oatmeal
12 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Oatmeal to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Oatmeal product description
Treated with our Vamoose technologyExtremely durable textilene body, soft polyester ear material, comfortable fleece edging with Vamoose technology for the ultimate protection against flies and the damaging effects of sunlightImproved design for optimum eye protection, detachable nose protection, large fitting soft ears, adjustable closures with elastic to allow the horse to graze comfortably.
Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Oatmeal reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Good eye freedom (66)
- Good quality (70)
- Sturdy material (66)
- Fit (55)
- Qualitatively beautiful mask (29)
- Bracket keeps the eyes free (26)
- Fits well (32)
- Visibility is good (18)
- Nose flap just right, does not irritate (16)
- Nice execution (11)
- Bracket hgoldt eyes free (11)
- Sunglasses effect (9)
- Good eyes freedom (10)
- Bracket is ideal for horse (6)
- Soft padded (4)
- Softly padded (5)
- Brace keeps your eyes free (4)
- The view is good (5)
- Great fit (6)
- Good quality mask (7)
- Sunglasses effective (1)
- Clip keeps eyes free (1)
- Good eye-freedom (1)
- Mask of good quality (2)
- Nasal valve just right, not irritating (3)
- You can take off your nostril. you can also move the flap so that it is more beautiful (1)
- Nose flap you can take off. you can also move the flap slightly so that it is more beautiful (1)
- Nose flap can be removed. you can also move the flap slightly so that it is more beautiful about the blaze (1)
- Uv protection effective in horses with sensitive eyes (1)
- Uv protection for horses with sensitive eyes (2)
- Soft lining (1)
- Long ears (22)
- Different material at the ears (7)
- Great for a cob (6)
- Too big for shetland (4)
- Broken within 2 months (4)
- Offer smaller sizes (3)
- Vamoose does not work at all. flies are just on the mask (2)
- Nose flap irritates (2)
- Ears a little shorter (2)
- Ear holes instead of long ears (2)
- Ears slightly shorter (3)
- Price quality ratio very bad (2)
- Is a bit big (2)
- Different color just. darker. visibility is bad (2)
- Bracket fastening fast piece (1)
- Vamoose does not do it. fly just sitting on the mask (1)
- Not vamoose. flies are sitting on the mask (1)
- Needed full, but something smaller might be good. cob is too small again (1)
- Extra nose flap separately to order (1)
- Another color like. darker. the view is bad (1)
- Black material (1)
- Narrower at bottom (1)
- Earholes instead of long ears (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Lia from Kortenhoef at 15-01-2019:
Pros: softly padded, Nose flap just right, does not irritate, Fits well, fit, Good eye freedom, the view is good
Cons: ears slightly shorter
Ideal flymask. For my trotter mare size cob bought and fits very well.
Constance from Hilvarenbeek at 13-01-2019:
Pros: sturdy material, Good eye freedom
Cons: not vamoose. flies are sitting on the mask, narrower at bottom
fine eye freedom, goes quickly and is quite wide at the nose
Johanna from Wegberg at 13-12-2018:
Pros: good eyes freedom, good quality, sturdy material, good quality mask
Great mask that fits well and does not slip into your eyes.
Johanna from Wegberg at 12-12-2018:
Pros: good quality, sturdy material, good quality mask, good eyes freedom
The masks are great. Do not get in the eyes and sit great.
Esmee from Noordwijkerhout at 21-11-2018:
Good flying hood
Pros: Good quality, Good eye freedom
Cons: long ears
Very fine fly hood that keeps the eyes pretty free. It is made of sturdy and strong material. My horse stayed better when I cut the ears off. In the summer the hood is quite warm, and sweat under the fleece. The nose flap was far too short for my horse.
Karin op 19-04-2018:
Question: Is there firming in the eyes so that the mask can not dent
Answer: Here is a strengthening of the eyes.
Nancy Fayaars op 13-08-2017:
Question: Horse stands 24/7 on the meadow so in all weather conditions, the means that is used with this mask is released during rain showers etc. so that this can come in the eyes, nose and mouth.
Answer: The blanket and the technology has been tested and is safe for the horses. Horses can therefore stand outside in bad weather.
Sanne van Balkom op 30-03-2016:
Question: Is this fly mask UV-resistant?
Answer: This fly mask is UV-resistant.