Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Oatmeal
11 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Oatmeal to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: HW-DMAF14-MNK0-HO
- Brand: Rambo by Horseware
- Colour: Oatmeal
We have a best price guarantee *
Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Oatmeal product description
Treated with our Vamoose technologyExtremely durable textilene body, soft polyester ear material, comfortable fleece edging with Vamoose technology for the ultimate protection against flies and the damaging effects of sunlightImproved design for optimum eye protection, detachable nose protection, large fitting soft ears, adjustable closures with elastic to allow the horse to graze comfortably.
Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose Oatmeal reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Good eye freedom (63)
- Good quality (66)
- Sturdy material (63)
- Fit (54)
- Qualitatively beautiful mask (29)
- Bracket keeps the eyes free (26)
- Fits well (31)
- Visibility is good (18)
- Nose flap just right, does not irritate (15)
- Nice execution (11)
- Bracket hgoldt eyes free (11)
- Sunglasses effect (9)
- Bracket is ideal for horse (6)
- Good eyes freedom (7)
- Softly padded (4)
- Brace keeps your eyes free (4)
- Good quality mask (5)
- Great fit (6)
- Soft padded (3)
- The view is good (3)
- Good eye-freedom (1)
- Clip keeps eyes free (1)
- Uv protection effective in horses with sensitive eyes (1)
- Uv protection for horses with sensitive eyes (2)
- Sunglasses effective (1)
- Soft lining (1)
- Mask of good quality (1)
- Nasal valve just right, not irritating (2)
- Nose flap you can take off. you can also move the flap slightly so that it is more beautiful (1)
- Nose flap can be removed. you can also move the flap slightly so that it is more beautiful about the blaze (1)
- Long ears (21)
- Different material at the ears (7)
- Great for a cob (6)
- Too big for shetland (4)
- Broken within 2 months (4)
- Offer smaller sizes (3)
- Vamoose does not work at all. flies are just on the mask (2)
- Nose flap irritates (2)
- Ears a little shorter (2)
- Ear holes instead of long ears (2)
- Ears slightly shorter (2)
- Price quality ratio very bad (2)
- Is a bit big (2)
- Different color just. darker. visibility is bad (2)
- Black material (1)
- Needed full, but something smaller might be good. cob is too small again (1)
- Extra nose flap separately to order (1)
- Another color like. darker. the view is bad (1)
- Bracket fastening fast piece (1)
- Vamoose does not do it. fly just sitting on the mask (1)
- Earholes instead of long ears (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Jeannette from Heiloo at 23-10-2018:
Pros: Sunglasses effect, nose flap you can take off. you can also move the flap slightly so that it is more beautiful, Good quality, fit, sturdy material, Fits well, Visibility is good, qualitatively beautiful mask, bracket keeps the eyes free, fits well, nice execution, Good eye freedom
Cons: long ears
Beautiful mask Horse finds it no problem to have him
Kaat from Brugge at 23-10-2018:
Pros: Good quality, fit, sturdy material, Good eye freedom
Cons: long ears, Different material at the ears
Is a very strong mask, one of the only ones that does not tear me haflinger with summer eczema within a week, nice fit that leaves the eyes well.
Joelle from Ooij at 22-10-2018:
Very fine fly hood
Pros: Good eye freedom, soft lining, great fit, nose flap just right, does not irritate, Good quality
Top fly hood. Protects the white nose of my horse against the sun and annoying little creatures.
Christel from Raalte at 22-10-2018:
Fine fly mask that stays well out of sight!
Pros: nasal valve just right, not irritating, mask of good quality, great fit, nose flap just right, does not irritate, fits well, Good eye freedom, Good quality, bracket keeps the eyes free, Nose flap can be removed. You can also move the flap slightly so that it is more beautiful about the blaze, sturdy material
Fine mask, nice sturdy material. My Houdini did not get rid of the mask (accidentally) when she scraped her head and yet it is easy to get on and off by me.
Imke from Elsdorf at 03-10-2018:
Fits the pony
Fits perfectly, enough space on the eyes!
Karin op 19-04-2018:
Question: Is there firming in the eyes so that the mask can not dent
Answer: Here is a strengthening of the eyes.
Nancy Fayaars op 13-08-2017:
Question: Horse stands 24/7 on the meadow so in all weather conditions, the means that is used with this mask is released during rain showers etc. so that this can come in the eyes, nose and mouth.
Answer: The blanket and the technology has been tested and is safe for the horses. Horses can therefore stand outside in bad weather.
Sanne van Balkom op 30-03-2016:
Question: Is this fly mask UV-resistant?
Answer: This fly mask is UV-resistant.