Rambo Dry Rug Grey
25 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Dry Rug Grey to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Dry Rug Grey product description
The Rambo Dry back gray is a sweat rug made of microfibre material. This sweat blanket is ideal after a heavy training or washing, the microfiber ensures that your horse is dry again very quickly. The Rambo Dry Rug Blue / Black is made of polar fleece. The blanket has a neck that you can easily roll up again. The blanket also has elastic cross surcingles and an adjustable hook / eye chest closure. The blanket ensures that the horse will shine.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Outer fabric: fleece
- Inner lining: fleece
- Chest closure: double hook / eye closure
- Belly closure: cross surcingles
- Rear closure: leg strap
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: yes
- Tail flap: no
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Blue / Black and Gray
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- Size S is suitable for horses with blanket size 110-160 up to 125-175cm
- Size M is suitable for horses with blanket size 130-185 t / m 145-195cm
- Size L is suitable for horses with blanket size 155-205 up to 160-215cm
Rambo Dry Rug Grey reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Your horse is super fast dry, soft and smooth (45)
- You can roll the neck (39)
- Great sweat function (31)
- Nice fit (25)
- Good fit (33)
- You can roll neck (24)
- Easy to wash in the washing machine (32)
- Her horse is super fast dry, soft and supple (22)
- Elastic straps (19)
- Chest straps very well adjustable (15)
- Beautiful ceiling (8)
- Your horse is super fast dry, soft and supple (7)
- Elastics (6)
- Takes moisture well, good fit, nice color (9)
- Blanket looks beautiful (4)
- Absorbs moisture well, good fit, nice color (6)
- Chest strap very well adjustable (10)
- Blanket looks nice (6)
- Very nice blanket (4)
- Very good adjustment chest straps (2)
- Your horse is super fast drying, soft and supple (2)
- Chest very well adjustable (2)
- They can roll neck (1)
- Beautiful cover (2)
- Your horse is super fast-drying, soft and supple (1)
- Absorbs moisture well, good fit, beautiful color (1)
- Elastic (1)
- The cover is beautiful (1)
- Chest very good adjustment (1)
- Straw remains hard on the blanket (9)
- Dark blue / anthracite would also be nice, but that is something small (9)
- The bil cord should be higher (5)
- You can hardly get away straw and shavings again (4)
- Unfortunately, the neck is not detachable (4)
- Straw / sawdust lingers (10)
- Unfortunately, the neck is not removable (5)
- Straw lingers hard on the blanket (3)
- Sizes could be specified better and not just with s / m / l (5)
- Dimensions can be better specified and not just with s / m / l (2)
- Dark blue / anthracite would be nice, but that little something (2)
- A thick roll occurs when you wrap the neck (2)
- A thick roll occurs when you roll up the neck (2)
- Sizes could be better specified and not just with s / m / l (2)
- Straw stays hard on the ceiling (2)
- Dark / anthracite would be nice, but that little bit (1)
- Should work better with a horse that is very wet (1)
- Black / anthracite would be nice, but that little something (1)
- Straw stuck hard on the ceiling (1)
- Dark blue / anthracite would also be beautiful, but that is something small (1)
- The operation is nothing better than with a fleece of 20 euros (2)
- Much difference in size between m and l (1)
- Straw and shavings are hard to get away (1)
- Chest straps could be a bit longer (for cold blooded animals (1)
- Front velcro closures are superfluous and get stuck in the ceiling (2)
- A cold blood version with more fabric: -0 (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Anonymous from Elmshorn at 14-09-2019:
I am very excited! The blanket fits well and can also be adjusted well by the adjustable closures. But above all: it works - my horse has already pushed a lot of coat, after work ceiling on it and after a short time he is dry. Very clear buy recommendation.
Ilka from Offenburg at 16-07-2019:
Pros: beautiful ceiling, takes moisture well, good fit, nice color, Your horse is super fast dry, soft and supple, easy to wash in the washing machine, good fit, You can roll neck
For me the perfect blanket in functionality and appearance. It has a perfect fit, my horses sweat beautifully and are quickly completely dry. I'll probably buy a second since I was so convinced the first.
Nadine from Lengerich at 21-06-2019:
Pros: good fit, easy to wash in the washing machine, Her horse is super fast dry, soft and supple, You can roll neck, great sweat function, Chest straps very well adjustable, takes moisture well, good fit, nice color
Cons: You can hardly get away straw and shavings again, Unfortunately, the neck is not removable, dark blue / anthracite would be nice, but that little something
Super sweat function. Bedding sticks to the ceiling
Brigitte from Regensburg at 14-06-2019:
Great blanket, super functional, is absolutely worth the money
The ceiling absolutely holds what it promises. My wet sweaty Icelander is dry after a short while, with one blanket and not three in a row. Pleasant material, good fit, great also the roll-up collar. If he has done that, it will surely be such a blanket again. The straps are nice elastic and well made. From the material, the horse hairs are easily removed. Comes with outdoor laundry detergent in the washing machine and is then as new.
Rachel from Aalsmeer at 10-06-2019:
Very good product
Pros: easy to wash in the washing machine, You can roll the neck, nice fit, elastics, Chest strap very well adjustable, Good fit, your horse is super fast dry, soft and smooth, absorbs moisture well, good fit, nice color, her horse is super fast dry, soft and supple
Nice blanket with a good fit. The horse will dry quickly after using this blanket.
Monique op 23-02-2019:
Question: My horse has blanket size 215, does size L fit?
Answer: Size L is suitable for horses with blanket size 155-205 up to 160-215cm.
Wenzel op 09-11-2017:
Question: Hello, I need size. 145cm, is that M or L?
Answer: According to Horseware corresponds to S 110-125cm M 130- 145cm L 155- 165cm
Nienke op 20-10-2016:
Question: Hi, my horse has.all.clothes.195 what size should I have.of that blanket
Answer: I expect that you will need size L.
Veerle op 05-10-2016:
Question: I am not yet at home in the blanket world as I have just got my first horse. My horse is an Andalusian between 1.65-1.70m height. What size would I need for him?
Answer: A medium is the right size for most Andalusians. If the horse is really 1.70m (= especially large for an Andalusian) then perhaps large would be the appropriate size.
Desiree zandvliet op 01-07-2016:
Question: Normally my horse has size 195 (198) of the rambo blankets which size should I have the rambo dry back sweat blanket
Answer: Then you will probably need size L.
A op 28-06-2016:
Question: Which size should I order for a horse with blanket size 195?
Answer: Then you will probably need size L.