Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black
12 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black product description
The Rambo Dry back gray is a sweat rug made of microfibre material. This sweat blanket is ideal after a heavy training or washing, the microfiber ensures that your horse is dry again very quickly. The Rambo Dry Rug Blue / Black is made of polar fleece. The blanket has a neck that you can easily roll up again. The blanket also has elastic cross surcingles and an adjustable hook / eye chest closure. The blanket ensures that the horse will shine.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Outer fabric: fleece
- Inner lining: fleece
- Chest closure: double hook / eye closure
- Belly closure: cross surcingles
- Rear closure: leg strap
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: yes
- Tail flap: no
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Blue / Black and Gray
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- Size S is suitable for horses with blanket size 110-160 up to 125-175cm
- Size M is suitable for horses with blanket size 130-185 t / m 145-195cm
- Size L is suitable for horses with blanket size 155-205 up to 160-215cm
Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Your horse is super fast dry, soft and smooth (44)
- You can roll the neck (38)
- Great sweat function (28)
- Nice fit (24)
- Good fit (28)
- You can roll neck (22)
- Easy to wash in the washing machine (29)
- Her horse is super fast dry, soft and supple (19)
- Elastic straps (19)
- Chest straps very well adjustable (14)
- Beautiful ceiling (6)
- Your horse is super fast dry, soft and supple (5)
- Elastics (5)
- Takes moisture well, good fit, nice color (7)
- Blanket looks beautiful (4)
- Very nice blanket (4)
- Blanket looks nice (6)
- Chest strap very well adjustable (9)
- Absorbs moisture well, good fit, nice color (5)
- Your horse is super fast drying, soft and supple (2)
- Very good adjustment chest straps (2)
- Absorbs moisture well, good fit, beautiful color (1)
- The cover is beautiful (1)
- Your horse is super fast-drying, soft and supple (1)
- Elastic (1)
- Chest very good adjustment (1)
- Beautiful cover (2)
- Chest very well adjustable (2)
- Straw remains hard on the blanket (9)
- Dark blue / anthracite would also be nice, but that is something small (9)
- The bil cord should be higher (5)
- Unfortunately, the neck is not detachable (4)
- Straw / sawdust lingers (10)
- Unfortunately, the neck is not removable (4)
- You can hardly get away straw and shavings again (3)
- Sizes could be specified better and not just with s / m / l (5)
- Straw lingers hard on the blanket (3)
- Dimensions can be better specified and not just with s / m / l (2)
- A thick roll occurs when you wrap the neck (2)
- A thick roll occurs when you roll up the neck (2)
- Sizes could be better specified and not just with s / m / l (2)
- Straw stays hard on the ceiling (2)
- Dark / anthracite would be nice, but that little bit (1)
- Dark blue / anthracite would be nice, but that little something (1)
- Should work better with a horse that is very wet (1)
- Black / anthracite would be nice, but that little something (1)
- Straw stuck hard on the ceiling (1)
- Dark blue / anthracite would also be beautiful, but that is something small (1)
- The operation is nothing better than with a fleece of 20 euros (2)
- Much difference in size between m and l (1)
- Chest straps could be a bit longer (for cold blooded animals (1)
- Front velcro closures are superfluous and get stuck in the ceiling (2)
- A cold blood version with more fabric: -0 (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Alexandra from Münster at 19-03-2019:
Super blanket, horse is drying fast!
The blanket is really great, it absorbs the moisture of the fur well. Good fit! Horse dries quickly. My horse likes the material of the blanket, he does not like fleece! :-))
Danielle from Lelystad at 16-03-2019:
Pros: easy to wash in the washing machine, You can roll the neck
Cons: straw lingers hard on the blanket
Dry blanket / towel blanket. Nice to use feels strange in terms of substance, but I use it often
Yvonne from Willich at 07-03-2019:
Super sweat rug
Pros: elastic straps, great sweat function, Chest straps very well adjustable, You can roll neck, beautiful ceiling, Her horse is super fast dry, soft and supple, chest strap very well adjustable, takes moisture well, good fit, nice color
Horse is super fast dry. Fits well. Color is great.
Katja from Sinzing at 01-03-2019:
Good workmanship, fit and quality
Pros: easy to wash in the washing machine, Her horse is super fast dry, soft and supple, takes moisture well, good fit, nice color, You can roll neck, good fit, great sweat function, elastic straps, Chest straps very well adjustable
Cons: You can hardly get away straw and shavings again, straw stays hard on the ceiling, dark blue / anthracite would be nice, but that little something
Rambo Dry Rug does what it promises Within a short time the horse is dry Transport the moisture super to the outside The length 155 fits well on my horse The roll-up neck part is also great. So you can use the ceiling even at higher temperatures because it is very light overall. The abdominal and chest straps are very adjustable. It is important, however, to make sure that the blanket does not come into contact with hay or straw or anything else. Can be difficult to remove at all.
Desiree from Steinweiler at 22-02-2019:
Super sweat function!
Pros: great sweat function, You can roll neck, Her horse is super fast dry, soft and supple, absorbs moisture well, good fit, nice color
Great blanket that provides a dry horse in no time. The uncut horse, which however wears a blanket and therefore does not have an extremely thick coat, dried after effort within 20 minutes.
Monique op 23-02-2019:
Question: My horse has blanket size 215, does size L fit?
Answer: Size L is suitable for horses with blanket size 155-205 up to 160-215cm.
Wenzel op 09-11-2017:
Question: Hello, I need size. 145cm, is that M or L?
Answer: According to Horseware corresponds to S 110-125cm M 130- 145cm L 155- 165cm
Nienke op 20-10-2016:
Question: Hi, my horse has.all.clothes.195 what size should I have.of that blanket
Answer: I expect that you will need size L.
Veerle op 05-10-2016:
Question: I am not yet at home in the blanket world as I have just got my first horse. My horse is an Andalusian between 1.65-1.70m height. What size would I need for him?
Answer: A medium is the right size for most Andalusians. If the horse is really 1.70m (= especially large for an Andalusian) then perhaps large would be the appropriate size.
Desiree zandvliet op 01-07-2016:
Question: Normally my horse has size 195 (198) of the rambo blankets which size should I have the rambo dry back sweat blanket
Answer: Then you will probably need size L.
A op 28-06-2016:
Question: Which size should I order for a horse with blanket size 195?
Answer: Then you will probably need size L.