Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black
11 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black product description
The Rambo Dry back gray is a sweat rug made of microfibre material. This sweat blanket is ideal after a heavy training or washing, the microfiber ensures that your horse is dry again very quickly. The Rambo Dry Rug Blue / Black is made of polar fleece. The blanket has a neck that you can easily roll up again. The blanket also has elastic cross surcingles and an adjustable hook / eye chest closure. The blanket ensures that the horse will shine.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Outer fabric: fleece
- Inner lining: fleece
- Chest closure: double hook / eye closure
- Belly closure: cross surcingles
- Rear closure: leg strap
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: yes
- Tail flap: no
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Blue / Black and Gray
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- Size S is suitable for horses with blanket size 110-160 up to 125-175cm
- Size M is suitable for horses with blanket size 130-185 t / m 145-195cm
- Size L is suitable for horses with blanket size 155-205 up to 160-215cm
Rambo Dry Rug Blue-Black reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Your horse is super fast dry, soft and smooth (42)
- You can roll the neck (36)
- Great sweat function (25)
- Nice fit (23)
- Easy to wash in the washing machine (27)
- Good fit (26)
- You can roll neck (19)
- Elastic straps (17)
- Her horse is super fast dry, soft and supple (16)
- Chest straps very well adjustable (12)
- Elastics (5)
- Beautiful ceiling (5)
- Your horse is super fast dry, soft and supple (5)
- Blanket looks beautiful (4)
- Chest strap very well adjustable (8)
- Very nice blanket (4)
- Takes moisture well, good fit, nice color (5)
- Blanket looks nice (5)
- Your horse is super fast drying, soft and supple (2)
- Absorbs moisture well, good fit, nice color (3)
- Chest very well adjustable (2)
- Beautiful cover (1)
- Elastic (1)
- Absorbs moisture well, good fit, beautiful color (1)
- Very good adjustment chest straps (1)
- Your horse is super fast-drying, soft and supple (1)
- Dark blue / anthracite would also be nice, but that is something small (9)
- Straw remains hard on the blanket (7)
- The bil cord should be higher (5)
- Straw / sawdust lingers (10)
- Unfortunately, the neck is not detachable (3)
- Sizes could be specified better and not just with s / m / l (5)
- Unfortunately, the neck is not removable (4)
- Dimensions can be better specified and not just with s / m / l (2)
- A thick roll occurs when you wrap the neck (2)
- A thick roll occurs when you roll up the neck (2)
- Sizes could be better specified and not just with s / m / l (2)
- Straw lingers hard on the blanket (2)
- You can hardly get away straw and shavings again (2)
- Dark blue / anthracite would also be beautiful, but that is something small (1)
- Chest straps could be a bit longer (for cold blooded animals (1)
- Black / anthracite would be nice, but that little something (1)
- Straw stuck hard on the ceiling (1)
- Should work better with a horse that is very wet (1)
- The operation is nothing better than with a fleece of 20 euros (2)
- Straw stays hard on the ceiling (1)
- Front velcro closures are superfluous and get stuck in the ceiling (2)
- Much difference in size between m and l (1)
- A cold blood version with more fabric: -0 (1)
- Dark / anthracite would be nice, but that little bit (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Sonja from Uetze at 18-01-2019:
Keeps 100 percent what it promises
Pros: elastic straps, You can roll neck, easy to wash in the washing machine, good fit, absorbs moisture well, good fit, nice color, chest strap very well adjustable
Cons: sizes could be specified better and not just with s / m / l
I bought the blanket on recommendation so as not to scare my horse and still be able to work normally with him. The blanket sits - as usual by Horseware - perfectly, but the neck part of course slips when the horse keeps his head constantly up. The sweat function is really great, the thick coat of my horse was super dried in no time. This blanket is worth every euro.
Sofie from Zonhoven at 13-01-2019:
very nice blanket
Pros: You can roll the neck, nice fit, your horse is super fast dry, soft and smooth, blanket looks nice
blanket fits perfectly on my horse, he is dry dry.
Lindy from Kampen at 13-01-2019:
Super nice blanket
Pros: nice fit, your horse is super fast dry, soft and smooth, easy to wash in the washing machine, chest strap very well adjustable, good fit, absorbs moisture well, good fit, nice color
Cons: straw / sawdust lingers
Beautiful, handy blanket. Horses are dry again in no time. Fit is very good. Small disadvantage: when the horse rolls with it, the blanket is full of sawdust. That's true if you put the blanket in the dryer.
Jasmin from Nordhorn at 07-01-2019:
Great sweat blanket
This blanket is great and nothing is hanging. My horse sweats quickly under the blanket. Very thin material perfect even for warmer days.
Caroline from Assendelft at 14-12-2018:
My cold blood fits him, including the neck
A lovely sweat blanket. Does what he has to do. What I am particularly pleased with is that the blanket fits well. Me. Horse has a decent bow and neck but that is no problem.
Wenzel op 09-11-2017:
Question: Hello, I need size. 145cm, is that M or L?
Answer: According to Horseware corresponds to S 110-125cm M 130- 145cm L 155- 165cm
Nienke op 20-10-2016:
Question: Hi, my horse has.all.clothes.195 what size should I have.of that blanket
Answer: I expect that you will need size L.
Veerle op 05-10-2016:
Question: I am not yet at home in the blanket world as I have just got my first horse. My horse is an Andalusian between 1.65-1.70m height. What size would I need for him?
Answer: A medium is the right size for most Andalusians. If the horse is really 1.70m (= especially large for an Andalusian) then perhaps large would be the appropriate size.
Desiree zandvliet op 01-07-2016:
Question: Normally my horse has size 195 (198) of the rambo blankets which size should I have the rambo dry back sweat blanket
Answer: Then you will probably need size L.
A op 28-06-2016:
Question: Which size should I order for a horse with blanket size 195?
Answer: Then you will probably need size L.