Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml
2 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml product description
DIRECTIONS: Use a maximum 83ml (1/3 of a bottle per machine wash)
Horse rugs and sheets may be washed by hand or in washing machines. Add 30-60 ml of Rambo® Wash in luke warm water for each horse rug to be washed. Sheets may need less: heavier rugs may require a little more. Use large load setting on washers.
Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Washing blankets at home (31)
- Waterproofing the blanket (21)
- You need very little for water-proof washing (20)
- Good result (15)
- Ready for use (20)
- You do not have to bring your blanket to the laundry (8)
- Waterproof blanket (9)
- Mi is cleaning and waterproofing (7)
- Dirt-repellent (7)
- Smells good (6)
- Home wash blankets (5)
- Cover home-washing (4)
- Good explanation (5)
- You need very little for waterproof laundry (4)
- Mi is the cleaning and impregnation (4)
- Economical in use (3)
- Without chemistry and pesticides (3)
- Stain-resistant (3)
- Ceilings really stay waterproof (2)
- Blankets remain really waterproof (2)
- Wash blankets house (1)
- Without chemicals and pesticides (2)
- Economical to use (1)
- My blankets are new (1)
- Very small packaging (21)
- Offer a minimum of 1 liter bottles (15)
- Clearer description of what purpose now. waterproof or only cleaner (11)
- Add a measuring cup so you can better see how much you use. you can wash with 1 bottle 3 times (11)
- Unclear amount per wash (6)
- Quantity discount when buying a full package, eg 10 to 12 bottles (5)
- Larger packaging unit (5)
- Supply measuring cup so you can see how much you can use with one bottle 3 times (4)
- Very small package (3)
- Clear outlines what purpose now. waterproof or just cleaner (2)
- Deliver measuring cups so that you can see how much you can use with a bottle 3 times (1)
- Unclear quantity per wash (1)
- What purpose now clearly sketch. waterproof or just clean (1)
- Bigger package (1)
- Minimum with 1 liter bottles (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Marieke from Overasselt at 14-03-2019:
Pros: washing blankets at home, good result, smells good
Cons: Unclear amount per wash
I used it for my work jacket. Smells nice, was clean.
Birgit from Nindorf at 17-02-2019:
I can recommend it
Pros: good result, waterproof blanket, cover home-washing
Cons: Very small package, Larger packaging unit
Blankets are nice and clean, I can only recommend
Kim from Bilzen at 15-02-2019:
Pros: washing blankets at home
Cons: Very small packaging, Offer a minimum of 1 liter bottles
Swap nice, good for the blankets. Bottle is small, 1 bottle for 2 blankets
Freya from Stuhr at 12-02-2019:
Very user friendly
Easy handling, good description. Wash as it should.
Ulrike from Heide at 10-02-2019:
Pros: ready for use, good result
Very good detergent to wash in between yourself!
Assessorin Jur. Anita op 24-06-2018:
Question: Is the detergent also suitable for Amigo Bug Buster Vamoose, so that the blanket does not lose its insect repellent?
Answer: You can use the detergent for the fly rug. The insect repellent function will still be lost after about 25 washes.
Fanny op 21-01-2018:
Question: For 1 rain blanket 0 gram lining of harry horse 215cm how many ml would I need of this product to wash? With best regards
Answer: A maximum of 83ml per wash is recommended by Rambo to be used.
Maria op 05-11-2016:
Question: Does this detergent make the blanket weatherproof when the blanket is not completely waterproof anymore?
Answer: No, this detergent is to wash your blanket to maintain the waterproof properties. When these have already been lost, this drug can not retrieve them.