Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml
3 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml product description
DIRECTIONS: Use a maximum 83ml (1/3 of a bottle per machine wash)
Horse rugs and sheets may be washed by hand or in washing machines. Add 30-60 ml of Rambo® Wash in luke warm water for each horse rug to be washed. Sheets may need less: heavier rugs may require a little more. Use large load setting on washers.
Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Washing blankets at home (32)
- You need very little for water-proof washing (21)
- Waterproofing the blanket (21)
- Good result (18)
- Ready for use (21)
- You do not have to bring your blanket to the laundry (9)
- Smells good (8)
- Dirt-repellent (7)
- Waterproof blanket (9)
- Mi is cleaning and waterproofing (7)
- Home wash blankets (5)
- Good explanation (5)
- You need very little for waterproof laundry (4)
- Mi is the cleaning and impregnation (4)
- Cover home-washing (4)
- Economical in use (4)
- Without chemistry and pesticides (3)
- Stain-resistant (3)
- Ceilings really stay waterproof (3)
- Blankets remain really waterproof (2)
- Without chemicals and pesticides (3)
- Wash blankets house (1)
- Economical to use (1)
- My blankets are new (1)
- Very small packaging (22)
- Offer a minimum of 1 liter bottles (15)
- Clearer description of what purpose now. waterproof or only cleaner (11)
- Add a measuring cup so you can better see how much you use. you can wash with 1 bottle 3 times (11)
- Unclear amount per wash (6)
- Larger packaging unit (6)
- Quantity discount when buying a full package, eg 10 to 12 bottles (5)
- Supply measuring cup so you can see how much you can use with one bottle 3 times (4)
- Very small package (3)
- Clear outlines what purpose now. waterproof or just cleaner (2)
- Deliver measuring cups so that you can see how much you can use with a bottle 3 times (1)
- Unclear quantity per wash (1)
- What purpose now clearly sketch. waterproof or just clean (1)
- Bigger package (1)
- Minimum with 1 liter bottles (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Sacha from Amersfoort at 24-06-2019:
Pros: smells good, washing blankets at home, good result, without chemicals and pesticides, economical in use
Cons: Very small packaging
Very nice for the blankets that can be washed at home (such as the liners), cleans them nicely and is safe for the skin of the horse.
Corina from Molenschot at 26-05-2019:
Clean and waterproof
I washed my bucas blanket with this 6x last fall / winter and it always came clean and waterproof from the machine.
Manucher from West-graftdijk at 25-05-2019:
Good quality, very handy, very good service, fast delivery.
Claudia from Isernhagen at 24-05-2019:
Perfect for the laundry at home
Pros: smells good, ceilings really stay waterproof, good result
Cons: Larger packaging unit
Gentle detergent to wash blankets at home. A bottle is enough for about 4 machines and is therefore cheaper than the blanket give away every time;)
Léa from Eindhoven at 19-05-2019:
Pros: you need very little for water-proof washing, good result, ready for use, you do not have to bring your blanket to the laundry
Very nice stuff, cleans your horse stuff well
Assessorin Jur. Anita op 24-06-2018:
Question: Is the detergent also suitable for Amigo Bug Buster Vamoose, so that the blanket does not lose its insect repellent?
Answer: You can use the detergent for the fly rug. The insect repellent function will still be lost after about 25 washes.
Fanny op 21-01-2018:
Question: For 1 rain blanket 0 gram lining of harry horse 215cm how many ml would I need of this product to wash? With best regards
Answer: A maximum of 83ml per wash is recommended by Rambo to be used.
Maria op 05-11-2016:
Question: Does this detergent make the blanket weatherproof when the blanket is not completely waterproof anymore?
Answer: No, this detergent is to wash your blanket to maintain the waterproof properties. When these have already been lost, this drug can not retrieve them.