Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml
4 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml to win a voucher of €50,-
Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml product description
DIRECTIONS: Use a maximum 83ml (1/3 of a bottle per machine wash)
Horse rugs and sheets may be washed by hand or in washing machines. Add 30-60 ml of Rambo® Wash in luke warm water for each horse rug to be washed. Sheets may need less: heavier rugs may require a little more. Use large load setting on washers.
Rambo by Horseware Rug Wash Rugwash 250ml reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Washing blankets at home (34)
- You need very little for water-proof washing (23)
- Waterproofing the blanket (21)
- Good result (19)
- Ready for use (23)
- You do not have to bring your blanket to the laundry (11)
- Smells good (11)
- Dirt-repellent (8)
- Waterproof blanket (10)
- Mi is cleaning and waterproofing (7)
- Home wash blankets (5)
- Economical in use (5)
- Good explanation (5)
- Cover home-washing (4)
- Mi is the cleaning and impregnation (4)
- You need very little for waterproof laundry (4)
- Stain-resistant (3)
- Without chemistry and pesticides (3)
- Ceilings really stay waterproof (3)
- Blankets remain really waterproof (2)
- Without chemicals and pesticides (3)
- Economical to use (1)
- My blankets are new (1)
- You need very little for waterproof linen (1)
- Wash blankets house (1)
- Very small packaging (23)
- Offer a minimum of 1 liter bottles (16)
- Clearer description of what purpose now. waterproof or only cleaner (12)
- Add a measuring cup so you can better see how much you use. you can wash with 1 bottle 3 times (11)
- Unclear amount per wash (8)
- Larger packaging unit (6)
- Quantity discount when buying a full package, eg 10 to 12 bottles (6)
- Supply measuring cup so you can see how much you can use with one bottle 3 times (5)
- Very small package (3)
- Clear outlines what purpose now. waterproof or just cleaner (2)
- Bigger package (1)
- Price (1)
- Unclear quantity per wash (1)
- Deliver measuring cups so that you can see how much you can use with a bottle 3 times (1)
- What purpose now clearly sketch. waterproof or just clean (1)
- Minimum with 1 liter bottles (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Dierenspeciaalzaak Bongertman from Groningen at 25-07-2019:
Fine detergent to keep coats and blankets watertight
Pros: washing blankets at home, you need very little for water-proof washing, dirt-repellent, ready for use, good result, Economical in use, you need very little for waterproof linen, smells good, you do not have to bring your blanket to the laundry, smells good
Cons: quantity discount when buying a full package, eg 10 to 12 bottles, Unclear amount per wash
Highly recommended. You can also wash normal waterproof jackets with this, smells wonderful.
Stefaan from Herselt at 20-07-2019:
use this product for years very satisfied, I use it for all blankets
Raymonda from Amsterdam at 10-07-2019:
Pros: you do not have to bring your blanket to the laundry, you need very little for water-proof washing, washing blankets at home, ready for use, waterproof blanket
Cons: Clearer description of what purpose now. Waterproof or only cleaner, supply measuring cup so you can see how much you can use with one bottle 3 times, Unclear amount per wash, Very small packaging, Offer a minimum of 1 liter bottles
A good product to wash your waterproof blanket with.
Sacha from Amersfoort at 24-06-2019:
Pros: good result, economical in use, smells good, washing blankets at home, without chemicals and pesticides
Cons: Very small packaging
Very nice for the blankets that can be washed at home (such as the liners), cleans them nicely and is safe for the skin of the horse.
Corina from Molenschot at 26-05-2019:
Clean and waterproof
I washed my bucas blanket with this 6x last fall / winter and it always came clean and waterproof from the machine.
Assessorin Jur. Anita op 24-06-2018:
Question: Is the detergent also suitable for Amigo Bug Buster Vamoose, so that the blanket does not lose its insect repellent?
Answer: You can use the detergent for the fly rug. The insect repellent function will still be lost after about 25 washes.
Fanny op 21-01-2018:
Question: For 1 rain blanket 0 gram lining of harry horse 215cm how many ml would I need of this product to wash? With best regards
Answer: A maximum of 83ml per wash is recommended by Rambo to be used.
Maria op 05-11-2016:
Question: Does this detergent make the blanket weatherproof when the blanket is not completely waterproof anymore?
Answer: No, this detergent is to wash your blanket to maintain the waterproof properties. When these have already been lost, this drug can not retrieve them.