ProHorse Psyllium Sand Away Fibers
6 Customer photos
Upload your photo of ProHorse Psyllium Sand Away Fibers to win a voucher of €50,-
ProHorse Psyllium Sand Away Fibers product description
ProHorse Psyllium Sand Away Fibers reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Good value for money (221)
- Easy to use (195)
- The horses eat it easily because it is done by food (155)
- Pure, without additions (109)
- Does what it says. great stuff (95)
- Finely ground (71)
- Cheap (45)
- Effect notice you immediately (39)
- Cheaper than a veterinarian because of sand colic (24)
- See explanation (10)
- Bag reusable to test manure (3)
- Mace tip would be useful (154)
- Little information about the use on the packaging (65)
- Is not eaten easily by all horses (40)
- Packaging can be firmer (28)
- Closure of packaging could also be more convenient (eg a slide closure) (24)
- Despite the discount still pricey (22)
- Better explanation how to implement (23)
- More than mentioned on packaging (15)
- Feeding recommended quantity would be too little (10)
- Would be more interesting in a bucket to store (8)
- Very sticky, dries up as cement in your bowl so it is immediately washed around, not a flaw (8)
- It should taste / smell neutral (5)
- When it gets wet, there is much more volume and this is too much for my shetlanders (4)
- Measuring scoop would be handy (3)
- No downside, but a writing error on the label. it says "size" instead of "size" (3)
- It is a pity that t is ground like the pure fiber (1)
- Give advice what i always get is 100gr 1x per day for 5 to 7 days (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Miranda from Veghel at 22-08-2019:
Pros: good value for money
Cons: Mace tip would be useful, would be more interesting in a bucket to store
I couldn't find the fiber cheaper anywhere else! I have to figure out how to put this on a picky pony, I finally managed to do it by putting the fibers through wet waded alfalfa. Slightly stronger packaging would be beneficial
Nj from Benschop at 21-08-2019:
Seems to do his job well
Pros: pure, without additions, easy to use
Inexpensive and eaten well by my horses.
Alida from Norg at 20-08-2019:
easy to use
Pros: the horses eat it easily because it is done by food, good value for money, easy to use, does what it says. great stuff
horses eat it well, possibly with a dash of linseed oil
Babs from Nieuwstadt at 25-07-2019:
Pros: easy to use, Finely ground, the horses eat it easily because it is done by food
If you are thinking about feeding psyllium seed this is a very good option. Very nice, so easy to mix with the water through the lump.
H from Hengelo gld at 18-07-2019:
Pros: does what it says. great stuff, easy to use, finely ground, good value for money
Very nice such a large inexpensive packaging and always dirt road in the house. Operation is fine, does what it has to do.
M bekx op 24-04-2019:
Question: Can you also give this to a carrying mare?
Answer: This product can be safely given to mare carriers.
marian op 27-02-2019:
Question: agradi my pony and horse have never got dirt road and they get 2 hands bix perdag how much dirt road should they
Answer: For ponies the recommended amount is 2x pd 50 gram and for horses 2x pd 100 gram.
Amanda op 26-07-2018:
Question: Can these fibers be mixed by the slobber?
Answer: Yes the Zandweg but mixed by the slobber
Gaby op 18-04-2018:
Question: how much is 50 grams how can I weigh it on a regular basis
Answer: Unfortunately there is no scoop here. However, you can order this separately with article number: Z100079.
Monique op 27-02-2017:
Question: for how many days is a bag of psyllium sand-way fibers? is 1 bag also 1 cure or?
Answer: It is advisable to give the psyllium for at least 1 week and at the end of the week to see if a longer period is needed. This is only necessary if there is still sand in the manure. Depending on how much and how long you are feeding, the bag can be used for more than 1 cure.
Gertje op 27-12-2016:
Question: Can I give psyllium sand-way fibers to a pregnant mare?
Answer: There are no indications that psyllium would affect pregnancy.
Christel op 08-06-2016:
Question: Do the fibers have to be dry or wet over the feed?
Answer: The fibers can be given dry or wet with the feed.
Annemarie op 15-02-2016:
Question: How long do I have to give the psyllium sand-way fibers?
Answer: Dear Annemarie, It is best to give the sand-way fibers a week. If you do not have sand in the manure after that week, you can stop it for a while. If you still find sand in the manure after this week, it is better to continue feeding the fibers as long as necessary. There is no harm in feeding these fibers for a longer period of time. With kind regards, customer service Agradi.
wim sonnemans op 28-01-2016:
Question: our haflinger has had spray droppings for a month now and then. We give good hay and chunks and beet pulp. What do you advise us. Thanks in advance.
Answer: We are of course not a veterinarian and can not give 'appropriate' advice because we do not know your horse. A Psyllium cure can help, but perhaps it is wise to consult the vet. With kind regards, Agradi
Michelle op 27-01-2016:
Question: How much is the right dose to give to a 500 kg horse?
Answer: We recommend one tablespoon for ponies and two tablespoons per day for horses. With kind regards, Agradi Customer service