ProHorse Lin Seed Oil Plus
11 Customer photos
Upload your photo of ProHorse Lin Seed Oil Plus to win a voucher of €50,-
ProHorse Lin Seed Oil Plus product description
In support of the digestive system, intestinal action and skin and fur care! ProHorse linseed oil is a feedstuff for horses. The linseed oil supports the skin and ensures that the coat gets a beautiful shine.
Lineseed Oil is a 100% cold-pressed linseed with all natural active substances remaining intact.
Lineseed Oil contains a high proportion of essential Omega 3 fatty acids for optimal intestinal and healthy digestion.
Support for digestion and skin, the coat of the horse is gorgeous.
30 ml per day per an adult horse.
ProHorse is the home brand of Agradi BV. Quality products for competitive prices.
The reason for the favorable prices is because we are directly
have collaborations with suppliers. In addition, we can keep the price advantageous by purchasing large-scale. A sharp price goes on at ProHorse, so never at the expense of quality.
ProHorse Lin Seed Oil Plus reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good price quality ratio (252)
- Good for my horse (214)
- Recommended (120)
- Matching pump is recommended (85)
- Good to dosage (84)
- Excellent quality (79)
- Price (68)
- Just good (55)
- Handy vial (47)
- Quality (36)
- With the possible sticker discount the price is good, without the discount on the expensive side (33)
- Cheapest (34)
- Convenient packaging (22)
- Good product (22)
- Well dosable (18)
- Good quality (26)
- No crazy smell (16)
- Good value for money (11)
- Beautiful of color (5)
- Highly recommended (8)
- Beautiful in color (3)
- Fresh (4)
- Good dosage (6)
- A good price-performance ratio (3)
- Practical packaging (3)
- Excellent product (2)
- Handy bottle (1)
- With the possible reduction of the sticker the price is good, without the reduction on the expensive side (1)
- A good value for money (1)
- Bottle at hand (1)
- Suitable pump is recommended (1)
- Bright horses (1)
- Great product (1)
- Shiny horses (1)
- With the possible discount sticker is the right price, without discount on the expensive (1)
- Beautiful color (1)
- Strongly recommended (1)
- Easy to dose (1)
- Barking out of trouble (81)
- Pumpkin would be nice (45)
- Annoyingly, i would have to sit down (43)
- Difficult to dose (34)
- Inconvenient donation from the packaging (28)
- No points for improvement (20)
- Small cap in the center of the turntable would be handy for giving instruction (16)
- Leaks easily (14)
- None because i bought a (sectolin) pump (11)
- Normally the price. it can be really cheaper (10)
- None so far (8)
- But 1 liter (5)
- Unhandily poured out of the package (5)
- Expensive (3)
- Gmo-free and 1st cold pressing (3)
- No matching pump available (3)
- Annoying to pour out, and tuutje should sit (2)
- Like a pump for a large barrel (2)
- No because i bought a (sectolin) pump (1)
- Difficult pouring out (1)
- No improvement (1)
- No corresponding pump available (1)
- Pump would be there (1)
- Do not let the pump leak (1)
- Do not allow the pump to leak (1)
- Price is on the high side (2)
- Only 1 liter (1)
- Pour out clumsy package (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Alice at 20-04-2006:
Annemoniek at 07-04-2006:
Geert at 02-04-2006:
pump is leaking
Mariska at 26-03-2006:
Leo at 18-03-2006:
Alida op 31-08-2019:
Question: does the dosing pump that can fit on the 5 liter also fit on the 10 liter can?
Answer: Yes, article number 44345432 fits both Prohorse 5 and 10 liter packages.
Cpfm Beijens op 31-03-2019:
Question: Is it cooked linseed oil that you have in your assortment /
Answer: The linseed oil is not cooked but cold-pressed.
Bianca op 02-02-2019:
Question: Is this also possible to give to Shetlanders? So how many Shetlanders can have this?
Answer: I expect that 10 to 15 ml is enough for a shetland. If you give too much linseed oil this can not hurt you.
Liv op 31-12-2018:
Question: hello, can you also feed linseed oil with other supplements?
Answer: Linseed oil can be used in combination with other supplements.
Gerard op 23-12-2017:
Question: Is linseed oil dangerous for load-bearing animals?
Answer: Linseed oil is not dangerous for pregnant horses. It contains various healthy omega fatty acids.
Karin op 12-10-2017:
Question: I would like the composition of the ingredients that are in the prohorse.
Answer: The product only contains 100% cold-pressed linseed oil.
Carien op 11-10-2017:
Question: Can I give my dog something too.
Answer: This is 100% linseed oil and therefore also in a small amount suitable for dogs
Peggy van Laarhoven op 11-03-2016:
Question: Maybe a strange question, but is the 'ProHorse Flaxseed Oil Plus 5ltr' not only for horses but also for people to use? Since there is no nutritional value on your linseed oil, I can not compare it with the linseed oil that I use.
Answer: The product is meant for animals, not for people. I hope you understand that we prefer not to recommend this to people. We can not promise you anything and therefore do not know if it is harmful for use in humans. For this you can better buy flaxseed oil that has been specially developed for human use, the quality of which is suitable and controlled for human use.