Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr
4 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr to win a voucher of €50,-
Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr product description
Available in packaging suitable for Dog / Cat 100gr, and for Horse / Pony 500gr.
Supplementary feed in support of disrupted sugar metabolism / energy management.
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus), Fennel leaf (Urtica dioica), Broccoli (Brassica oleracea folium), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Green cabbage (Brassica oleraca capi balla), Hazelnut leaf (Corylus avellana), Hibiscus Hibiscus sabdariffa), Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Mariadistel (Carduus marianus), Monkuspersus (Agnus castus), Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinales), Raisin (Vitis vinifera), Salvia (Salvia officinalis), Spinachia (spinacia oleracea folium), Pig grass (Polygonum aviculare), Fennel (Foenicum vulgare), Zucchini (Glycyrrhiza glabra radix) and Zuurbes (Berberis vulgaris). Himalayas, Rice, Fructo Oligo Saccharides, Methylsulfonylmethane, Magnesium Citrate, Citrus, Bioflavonoids, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Silicite and Bentonite Montmorillonite.
Dog / Cat: 1/2 measure.
Dog 10-25kg: 1 measure.
Dog> 25kg: 1.5 mesh.
1 measuring plate (250gr packing) = 0.7 gram.
Horse: 1 measure. Pony: 0.75 measure.
1 measuring plate (500gr packing) = 8 grams.
Before use, read the package leaflet / instructions.
Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr reviews
99% would buy this product again.
- Easy to mix the food, product is tasty (97)
- Possible thanks to this product (55)
- Very good for insulin resistance (48)
- Helps my horse not to get too fat (36)
- Horse likes to eat (35)
- Homeopathic (26)
- Based on herbs (24)
- Smoother horse (22)
- Easy to feed with a few drops of oil over a handful of muesli (20)
- Economical in use (17)
- My quickly too fat horse can cause too much care in the pasture (17)
- Accumulations at mane comb were visibly reduced (14)
- Lasts a long time (14)
- T helps my cushing mare to stay in balance, because of this limited outdoor grazing is still possible (6)
- Easy to feed in a syringe with water (4)
- Mood improved (3)
- Still too busy to see effect (3)
- No more itching (2)
- Good to mix in the feed, product appetite (1)
- Herbs- (1)
- Horse eats like (1)
- Feeling that she is better balanced; hormones, eating behavior and weight (1)
- Quite expensive (55)
- Maybe expensive, but you do not need much (23)
- What pricey (20)
- Would rather see that it was not in powder form (8)
- Measuring spoon for pony, not only horse (8)
- Perhaps useful in candy form so that the horse is a candy (7)
- Taste (4)
- Too expensive (4)
- Find drops easier because you do not necessarily have to give food (3)
- No effect (3)
- If it is not wet, the horse will blow it out of the feeder (3)
- Maybe change something that makes it easier to eat (2)
- Deserves back by giving less four. with fat horses (2)
- Is not homeopathic but a dietary supplement (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Mandy from Oostvoorne at 16-04-2019:
Pros: Easy to mix the food, product is tasty
Cons: What pricey
Easy to dose and to feed. Horses also eat well.
Birte from Fuldatal at 16-04-2019:
Is eaten well by the horse
Pros: Good to mix in the feed, product appetite, horse eats like, Herbs-
Give it to my mare for support in the grazing season against laminitis. Will be eaten very well. Whether it helps will show itself. In any case, pass it on consistently.
Carina from Anna paulowna at 16-04-2019:
Pros: possible thanks to this product, Easy to mix the food, product is tasty, Accumulations at mane comb were visibly reduced, easy to feed with a few drops of oil over a handful of muesli, Very good for insulin resistance, Horse likes to eat, My quickly too fat horse can cause too much care in the pasture
Cons: Maybe expensive, but you do not need much
Highly recommended for horses with insulin resistance or hoof seizure! This way sugars from food and grass are better removed. My sober horses get this powder every summer! Easy to give some food.
Johan from Lokeren at 09-04-2019:
Pros: Still too busy to see effect, Easy to mix the food, product is tasty
Cons: quite expensive
only in use; I dose in a little wet pulp, the horse eats everything without a problem
Magali from Leersum at 07-04-2019:
Hopefully it does something
I now use it with my overweight mare. Hopefully it helps, I don't see much effect on the eye. She doesn't really like it either, she has to go through soaked vitamin lump.