Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr
4 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr to win a voucher of €50,-
Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr product description
Available in packaging suitable for Dog / Cat 100gr, and for Horse / Pony 500gr.
Supplementary feed in support of disrupted sugar metabolism / energy management.
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus), Fennel leaf (Urtica dioica), Broccoli (Brassica oleracea folium), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Green cabbage (Brassica oleraca capi balla), Hazelnut leaf (Corylus avellana), Hibiscus Hibiscus sabdariffa), Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Mariadistel (Carduus marianus), Monkuspersus (Agnus castus), Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinales), Raisin (Vitis vinifera), Salvia (Salvia officinalis), Spinachia (spinacia oleracea folium), Pig grass (Polygonum aviculare), Fennel (Foenicum vulgare), Zucchini (Glycyrrhiza glabra radix) and Zuurbes (Berberis vulgaris). Himalayas, Rice, Fructo Oligo Saccharides, Methylsulfonylmethane, Magnesium Citrate, Citrus, Bioflavonoids, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Silicite and Bentonite Montmorillonite.
Dog / Cat: 1/2 measure.
Dog 10-25kg: 1 measure.
Dog> 25kg: 1.5 mesh.
1 measuring plate (250gr packing) = 0.7 gram.
Horse: 1 measure. Pony: 0.75 measure.
1 measuring plate (500gr packing) = 8 grams.
Before use, read the package leaflet / instructions.
Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr reviews
99% would buy this product again.
- Easy to mix the food, product is tasty (92)
- Possible thanks to this product (52)
- Very good for insulin resistance (45)
- Helps my horse not to get too fat (35)
- Horse likes to eat (32)
- Homeopathic (25)
- Smoother horse (21)
- Based on herbs (21)
- Easy to feed with a few drops of oil over a handful of muesli (19)
- Economical in use (17)
- My quickly too fat horse can cause too much care in the pasture (15)
- Lasts a long time (14)
- Accumulations at mane comb were visibly reduced (13)
- T helps my cushing mare to stay in balance, because of this limited outdoor grazing is still possible (5)
- Easy to feed in a syringe with water (4)
- Mood improved (3)
- No more itching (2)
- Still too busy to see effect (1)
- Quite expensive (51)
- Maybe expensive, but you do not need much (21)
- What pricey (17)
- Measuring spoon for pony, not only horse (8)
- Would rather see that it was not in powder form (6)
- Perhaps useful in candy form so that the horse is a candy (5)
- Taste (4)
- Too expensive (4)
- No effect (3)
- Deserves back by giving less four. with fat horses (2)
- Find drops easier because you do not necessarily have to give food (2)
- Maybe change something that makes it easier to eat (1)
- Is not homeopathic but a dietary supplement (1)
- If it is not wet, the horse will blow it out of the feeder (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Maaike from Heerhugowaard at 15-02-2019:
Works against becoming fat
Pros: helps my horse not to get too fat, Easy to mix the food, product is tasty
Cons: Maybe expensive, but you do not need much
I feed Gluco Balance in the summer months to support my horse in terms of weight. He has a tendency to become too fat and I would like to have him on the grass next to his paddock and the hay, which is his normal ration. Because of the Gluco Balance he has noticeably less arrived than he normally does with the same feeding schedule. Product is indeed pricey but I do about 2 to 3 months with a pot and find it relatively easy. I feed him a small hand every day with his magnesium and the Gluco Balance.
Claudia from Spaarndam at 05-02-2019:
Pros: lasts a long time, Smoother horse, Mood improved, helps my horse not to get too fat, Easy to mix the food, product is tasty
Cons: Maybe expensive, but you do not need much, If it is not wet, the horse will blow it out of the feeder, Would rather see that it was not in powder form
Given on the advice of the osteopath, my horse visibly refurbished and became happier.
Marieke from Gouda at 04-02-2019:
Without this product the horse can not be on the grass.
Joan from Ovezande at 29-01-2019:
A good addition
Pros: possible thanks to this product, Horse likes to eat, Very good for insulin resistance, Easy to mix the food, product is tasty
Cons: Measuring spoon for pony, not only horse
Our Welsh pony quickly suffers from laminitis. Started with Gluco Balans on the advice of the vet. He now runs happily through the meadow without painkillers. What is special is that he also likes to eat it. Usually he is very picky and immediately notices when something is in his food and then does not eat any further. Now he eats everything with taste.
Marleen from Keijenborg at 13-01-2019:
Pros: Economical in use, Very good for insulin resistance, based on herbs, t helps my cushing mare to stay in balance, because of this limited outdoor grazing is still possible, Easy to mix the food, product is tasty
Cons: What pricey, quite expensive
I think this works well for my insulin resistant pony. This keeps him in balance.