Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr
5 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr to win a voucher of €50,-
Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr product description
Available in packaging suitable for Dog / Cat 100gr, and for Horse / Pony 500gr.
Supplementary feed in support of disrupted sugar metabolism / energy management.
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus), Fennel leaf (Urtica dioica), Broccoli (Brassica oleracea folium), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Green cabbage (Brassica oleraca capi balla), Hazelnut leaf (Corylus avellana), Hibiscus Hibiscus sabdariffa), Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Mariadistel (Carduus marianus), Monkuspersus (Agnus castus), Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinales), Raisin (Vitis vinifera), Salvia (Salvia officinalis), Spinachia (spinacia oleracea folium), Pig grass (Polygonum aviculare), Fennel (Foenicum vulgare), Zucchini (Glycyrrhiza glabra radix) and Zuurbes (Berberis vulgaris). Himalayas, Rice, Fructo Oligo Saccharides, Methylsulfonylmethane, Magnesium Citrate, Citrus, Bioflavonoids, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Silicite and Bentonite Montmorillonite.
Dog / Cat: 1/2 measure.
Dog 10-25kg: 1 measure.
Dog> 25kg: 1.5 mesh.
1 measuring plate (250gr packing) = 0.7 gram.
Horse: 1 measure. Pony: 0.75 measure.
1 measuring plate (500gr packing) = 8 grams.
Before use, read the package leaflet / instructions.
Phytonics Gluco Balans Horse/Pony 500gr reviews
99% would buy this product again.
- Easy to mix the food, product is tasty (104)
- Possible thanks to this product (60)
- Very good for insulin resistance (51)
- Horse likes to eat (44)
- Helps my horse not to get too fat (38)
- Based on herbs (29)
- Homeopathic (28)
- Smoother horse (27)
- Easy to feed with a few drops of oil over a handful of muesli (21)
- Economical in use (21)
- Accumulations at mane comb were visibly reduced (19)
- Lasts a long time (17)
- My quickly too fat horse can cause too much care in the pasture (17)
- T helps my cushing mare to stay in balance, because of this limited outdoor grazing is still possible (6)
- Easy to feed in a syringe with water (4)
- Mood improved (4)
- Still too busy to see effect (4)
- No more itching (3)
- Feeling that she is better balanced; hormones, eating behavior and weight (2)
- Horse eats like (1)
- The accumulations in the mane comb quickly decreased (1)
- Good to mix in the feed, product appetite (1)
- Herbs- (1)
- Herbs (1)
- Quite expensive (57)
- Maybe expensive, but you do not need much (29)
- What pricey (24)
- Perhaps useful in candy form so that the horse is a candy (10)
- Measuring spoon for pony, not only horse (10)
- Would rather see that it was not in powder form (8)
- If it is not wet, the horse will blow it out of the feeder (6)
- Find drops easier because you do not necessarily have to give food (5)
- No effect (4)
- Taste (4)
- Too expensive (4)
- Deserves back by giving less four. with fat horses (2)
- Maybe change something that makes it easier to eat (2)
- Is not homeopathic but a dietary supplement (1)
- Pony becomes stiff (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Lieke from Bennekom at 23-06-2019:
Works very well
Pros: possible thanks to this product, No more itching, Accumulations at mane comb were visibly reduced
Cons: If it is not wet, the horse will blow it out of the feeder, Maybe expensive, but you do not need much
Horse does not like it (anymore), but still gets it on days when the grass has a high fructan content. Since we apply this she no longer suffers from severe itching in the mane, tail and belly. We will certainly continue to use it!
Rosalie from Kamerik at 22-06-2019:
Works well there
Pros: Horse likes to eat, The accumulations in the mane comb quickly decreased, feeling that she is better balanced; hormones, eating behavior and weight, Accumulations at mane comb were visibly reduced, possible thanks to this product, Easy to mix the food, product is tasty
Cons: What pricey
It works quickly and well. My horse is pretty picky with food, but she loves this. Happy with.
Rje from 's-graveland at 21-06-2019:
I think it works
Pros: helps my horse not to get too fat, possible thanks to this product
Cons: Maybe expensive, but you do not need much, Perhaps useful in candy form so that the horse is a candy
I recently have a Haflinger who is very sensitive to hoof seizure (according to the previous owner). I have quietly built up the meadow and started giving this powder. I mix it with 2 hands of Sportsfit and a little water. So far my horse is doing well on the land. Happy with!
Mariska from Elsendorp at 21-06-2019:
Pros: Accumulations at mane comb were visibly reduced, based on herbs
Cons: Perhaps useful in candy form so that the horse is a candy, Maybe expensive, but you do not need much, Measuring spoon for pony, not only horse
my horse has bathed with this product and you clearly see the difference and you notice it in him. I do advise that you have to do it a little bit messy or something because otherwise they will blow it away and that is sin.
Kody from Groningen at 15-06-2019:
Works when building up slowly
If you build the grass slowly, this product is certainly effective. When losing weight I didn't notice much difference but maybe in the longer term.
Willemsz op 24-06-2019:
Question: Hello, I have a question, my frieze is on the meadow in the morning. But despite the many driving, she keeps a big belly. Does this product help against that? and can you just use it? With kind regards, R Willemsz
Answer: Gluco balance is safe to use and supports with disturbed sugar metabolism / energy management. Only when the cause of the fat belly of your horse could help you to reduce the size of the belly.