Also visit other products in Lunging training aids
- Easy to use (1)
- Easy to use on the target without too much effort (relaxation for me) (1)
- Easy to use and works without too much hassle towards the goal (for me relaxation) (1)
- Price-performance (1)
- Gummisteg disturbs while running (1)
- Does not last that much (1)
Your opinion counts
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Alexander from Altendorf on 04/02/2018
OK for the price
The reins are fine, unfortunately I had expected another. The longer Gummisteg in the middle is a bit unwieldy and disturbs the horse while running. Moreover, it is just a "reins" and without lunging glasses (maybe a bit confusing on the picture)
- Easy to use
- Easy to use on the target without too much effort (relaxation for me)
- Gummisteg disturbs while running
- Does not last that much
Kes van Iersel on 19/12/2016
Due to the rubber part, the middle of the rein is heavier, causing it to swing back and forth during trotting. The goal for me was to avoid raising the head of my nervous horse, but because the bridle swings like that, my horse gets distracted and only becomes more nervous. There is little elastic on the rubber part. Using an additional bracket in the same way works better.
- Easy to use and works without too much hassle towards the goal (for me relaxation)
- Make the rubber part lighter and more elastic
Sofie from Duffel on 08/10/2016
I have not really used it myself, but the quality certainly looks good.
Inge on 09/09/2015
Richard on 30/03/2015
Marion on 15/11/2014
Fine bumper, because there is a large rubber part in it.
We're glad to help
- We do our best to answer your question as soon as possible, you will get a notification of this by e-mail.
- Unfortunately, questions about price and delivery are not possible, as these vary.