Pfiff Stirrup Flexible Tread Black Full
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Pfiff Stirrup Flexible Tread Black Full to win a voucher of €50,-
Pfiff Stirrup Flexible Tread Black Full product description
tensions from ankles and knees. -Anti skid pad surface, fibre reinforced, for perfect grip -Larger sole for increased contact and comfort -Slender profile, for quick foot release during emergency.
Size Full ( Tread width - 12 cm)
Instructions on how to use stirrups
- Use all stirrups only in conjunction with the anti-slip rubber inlay!
- If they are highly worn or have visible defects on the stirrups tread surface, replace/exchange the rubber inlays!
- Keep the stirrup tread surface free of dirt at all times!
- Ensure the stirrup tread inlays optimally fit before use!
- Avoid contact with oil and soap!
- Only use stirrup straps recommended by your specialist store and specially designed for horse riding!
- Regularly remove corrosion from stirrups using rust remover and special polishes!
- If there is any visible damage to the stirrups, stirrup tread inlays or any other horse riding products,have the item concerned repaired or replace it!
- If heavy one-sided loading of the stirrup straps occurs, we urgently recommend occasionally swapping over the stirrup straps from one side to the other!
Pfiff Stirrup Flexible Tread Black Full reviews
85% would buy this product again.
- Good grip (6)
- Stable (6)
- Springy (5)
- Cheap (2)
- Wider support under feet (1)
- Color black makes your leg seem to be quieter (1)
- No points for improvement (1)
- Make sound (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Joke from 's-gravenhage at 12-02-2019:
Handy on a nice horse
Pros: Wider support under feet, Good grip
Cons: No points for improvement
We have been using this for a while for the outdoor rides, convenient to get on without having to make the caliper belt longer with an impatient mare. Easy to brush clean and are not the light.
sasja from Schoorl at 30-10-2018:
Light, bteed and spring well
These brackets are nice and light and have a somewhat wider / deeper surface so a lot of grip. They also still nicely join so fine for your knees. With cross delicious if you are much enlightened
Hannelore from Malle at 03-07-2018:
Pros: Cheap, Springy, Stable
easy and easy to maintain brackets that are not expensive.
Ilse from Utrecht at 14-11-2017:
nice footbed, but otherwise not suitable for me
Pros: Stable, Color black makes your leg seem to be quieter, Good grip
Only drove these braces once and then resold them. Unfortunately, because I am a big fan of plastic black brackets. The wide footbed is super. Whether the suspension does a lot is not completely clear to me. Reason to give up the braces is that I turned my toes out very much (I have that tendency anyway, but with these brackets I could no longer correct it).
Helga from Weelde at 07-03-2017:
Pros: Stable, Springy, Good grip
Very fine bracket with support, my braces no longer lost!
Kim op 21-10-2018:
Question: How deep are the brackets?
Answer: The brackets are 6.5 cm deep and 12 cm wide
Melanie op 01-06-2017:
Question: Are these sold per pair? So if you do number 1 you get 1 pair (2 stirrups) or do you really have to buy 2?
Answer: These braces are indeed bought per pair.