Pfiff Plastic Stirrups Black
Upload your photo of Pfiff Plastic Stirrups Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Pfiff Plastic Stirrups Black product description
Instructions on how to use stirrups
- Use all stirrups only in conjunction with the anti-slip rubber inlay!
- If they are highly worn or have visible defects on the stirrups tread surface, replace/exchange the rubber inlays!
- Keep the stirrup tread surface free of dirt at all times!
- Ensure the stirrup tread inlays optimally fit before use!
- Avoid contact with oil and soap!
- Only use stirrup straps recommended by your specialist store and specially designed for horse riding!
- Regularly remove corrosion from stirrups using rust remover and special polishes!
- If there is any visible damage to the stirrups, stirrup tread inlays or any other horse riding products,have the item concerned repaired or replace it!
- If heavy one-sided loading of the stirrup straps occurs, we urgently recommend occasionally swapping over the stirrup straps from one side to the other!
Pfiff Plastic Stirrups Black reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Easy to clean (2)
- Light weight (2)
- Looks neat (1)
- Looks nice (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Suzanne from Netterden at 25-03-2018:
Fine super light braces
Pros: light weight, looks neat, easy to clean
Fine braces that hardly weigh anything. You notice it immediately when you lift your saddle that the whole weighs a lot less than with the old-fashioned metal braces. Brackets last a long time and now they still look good after a long period of intensive use
Nancy from Leimuiden at 30-09-2017:
Pros: easy to clean, Looks nice, Light weight
nice light and the plastic safety blocks of Harry 's Horse fit in well. Easy to clean and ideal for a child's saddle
Nelleke at 16-06-2014:
Carla at 26-05-2014:
Jordy at 10-05-2014:
fine light bracket