Also visit other products in Bell boots
- Fit (5)
- Material (4)
- Fashion model (4)
- Fine (2)
- Works great against collapsing in the cabin (1)
- Nice that they are not so high, otherwise our pony kicks on it (1)
- May be slightly wider does not protect to irons (1)
Your opinion counts
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Noreen from Rotterdam on 04/02/2020
Because it has those colored edges. (Which I actually liked) They are immediately kicked loose. Have them now for a few weeks and are completely broken
Rosan from Deurze on 19/11/2019
Beautiful jumping shoes, easy to attach and not so long down so that they fall nicely with horses with somewhat shorter feet.
- Fashion model
Zelda from Middenmeer on 23/05/2019
Super fine overtones
Top jumping shoes! Used with crossen against collapsing in the cow cavity, they stay in place well and get no wounds, nor are they too long or too thick. Size S fits perfectly with a D pony with small hooves. Only downside is that they are worn out after 1 season but order them again!
- Works great against collapsing in the cabin
- They don't get any wounds
- Fashion model
- After 1 cross season they are worn out
Vicky from Lier on 11/04/2019
They stay perfectly with my gelding. With the mare they turn up a bit when she is lunged.
Anne from Afferden gld on 26/06/2018
beautiful overreach shoes
very nice overtones in nice colors. they stay in place and are easy to rinse off.
Bianca from 's-gravenhage on 08/06/2018
Beat to the top
Look nice but are not functional! The overclocking boots turn upwards, so they do not work anymore.
We're glad to help
- We do our best to answer your question as soon as possible, you will get a notification of this by e-mail.
- Unfortunately, questions about price and delivery are not possible, as these vary.