Pfiff Fly Mask Turnout Black - Grey
5 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Pfiff Fly Mask Turnout Black - Grey to win a voucher of €50,-
we have a best price guarantee *
Pfiff Fly Mask Turnout Black - Grey product description
Pfiff Fly Mask Turnout Black - Grey reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Staying well (21)
- Good fit (19)
- Effective and horse-friendly (13)
- Washable well (12)
- Recommended (12)
- Effective and animal-friendly (8)
- Easy adjustable closing strip (8)
- Nice with extra nose piece (6)
- Good price quality ratio (6)
- Stays well (3)
- Fine with extra nose piece (3)
- Nose section encloses them nose well on both sides (2)
- Nose part encloses them nose well on both sides (2)
- Firmly (2)
- Easily adjustable fastening strips (2)
- Stay comfortable (1)
- Easily adjustable closure strips (1)
- The mask should be wider around the jaw so that the skin is also protected there (5)
- Velkro closure is very long, you can easily cut a piece (6)
- Around the jaw mask should be wider so that the skin there is also protected (3)
- With some horses, nose flap is too long, but can be shortened properly (2)
- A little too big for a shetlander (2)
- Something too big for a shetlander (2)
- Ears are on the small side (2)
- Nose flap too long (1)
- Can hardly see through it, so not horse either (1)
- Too close to the eyes (1)
- Too hot (thick material) (1)
- Very stiff fabric, because of that, a little tight on the eyes (1)
- With some horses nose flap is too long, but can be shortened well (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Petra from Opende at 16-10-2019:
fit is too big for my big shet and big welsh a.
Cons: a little too big for a Shetlander
sturdy fly hood unfortunately a bit too big so they can get it off easily.
Isis from Heusden gem heusden at 26-08-2019:
Good thing but very spacious
Velcro is huge for shet, so she tore it off. Hood is also good quality
Ilse from Well l at 28-07-2019:
Nice quality, but way too big!
Cons: Something too big for a Shetlander
Is really more like tailor pony than shet, my shetlander swam in it ...
R from Zandvoort at 15-07-2019:
Fits well nose and ears well protected
Pros: Staying well, nice with extra nose piece, effective and animal-friendly, Good fit
Does what it should do, easy to put on and not a nuisance for the horse
Sarah from Verl at 22-06-2019:
Finally one that fits ...
Pros: good fit, recommended, stay comfortable
I have a 1.50 big gelding lying between Warmblood / Thoroughbred and Cob. I had to sew each fly mask myself or exchange it directly. This time I did not have to and am thrilled. It does not scrub and the eyes are free. My horse is absolutely satisfied with the mask.
Esther Gijssel op 08-03-2017:
Question: Is the nose flap also UV resistant?
Answer: No, unfortunately this fly mask is not UV resistant