- Suitable for the young horse (1)
- He works well, the horse has to walk down so nicely (1)
- Horse must walk on its own feet (1)
- Stimulates all good (1)
- Friendly (1)
- Just pin holes (1)
- Ties are on the long side (1)
Your opinion counts
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Pier from Tzummarum on 23/08/2018
Lunging help for correct body use
Unlike many other auxiliary reins, the horse can not hang in here, it stimulates the use of the back and the horse seeks contact with the nose. Suitable for every horse. Certainly a plus for the young horse in the leather!
- Suitable for the young horse
- Stimulates all good
- Horse must walk on its own feet
- Just pin holes
Sandra from Ruurlo on 13/09/2016
The chambon works very well. It is only a pity that the strings are very long. You have to shorten this.
- He works well, the horse has to walk down so nicely
- Ties are on the long side
Veronique from Beesel on 03/06/2016
nice to use
nice chambon, only have to make some holes also for big horse
Stephanie on 15/08/2015
Good quality. Only falls too big for my horse (pity that there is no size Cob or the like)
Isja on 08/09/2014
Fine for a horse that runs behind the rein and needs to learn more neck Stretches with nose out. Fine loops to make the bridle. Is big!
Francien on 23/08/2014
We're glad to help
- We do our best to answer your question as soon as possible, you will get a notification of this by e-mail.
- Unfortunately, questions about price and delivery are not possible, as these vary.