Panacur KH 500mg Dog 10 Pcs
6 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Panacur KH 500mg Dog 10 Pcs to win a voucher of €50,-
Panacur KH 500mg Dog 10 Pcs product description
Panacur KH 500mg Dog 10 Tablets is a special worming agent for medium to large dogs.
This package contains 10 tablets. 1 tablet per 10 kg.
Panacur KH is a broad-spectrum worming agent, active against gastrointestinal anodes, cestodes and giardia. Giardia is a common gastrointestinal parasite in dogs.
Note: Giardia is also highly contagious to humans (zoonosis)!
Contraindications: Due to possible embryotoxic effects, use is not recommended at the start of pregnancy. No side effects are known for this product.
- Puppies can be dewormed at 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 weeks of age, then monthly until they are six months old.
- Dogs from 6 months on average worming 4x a year.
- Kittens can be wormed at 3 - 5 - 7 weeks of age, then monthly until they are six months old.
- Kittens from 6 months on average worming 4x a year.
Dosage and method of administration
- Panacur KH 250mg Dog / Cat: 1 tablet per 5 kg body weight for 3 consecutive days.
- Panacur KH 500mg Dog: 1 tablet per 10 kg body weight for 3 consecutive days.
The tablets can be given directly to the dog or administered in a meatball.
The tablets can also be crushed and mixed with the food.
For oral administration. Dietary measures are not necessary.
Note: Do not overdose!
Read the package leaflet before use for a specific treatment schedule, disease prevention and special warnings.
Registration number: REG NL 08472
Panacur KH 500mg Dog 10 Pcs reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Shipping faster (51)
- Went well (23)
- Good to administer (by eating) (17)
- Effective (22)
- Deworming, and the avoidance of giardia (14)
- Also for the treatment of giardia or other dosage (14)
- Very informative homepage (12)
- Everything is fine (9)
- Worming and preventing giardia (9)
- With effect (9)
- For the administration of (by eating) (8)
- Good compatibility (7)
- Worming, and avoiding giardia (5)
- Good (3)
- Cheap, is not being vomited (2)
- Deworming and avoidance of giardia (2)
- Also in the processing of giardia or other dosage forms (2)
- Also for treatment for giardia, but different dosage (2)
- With efficiency (1)
- Worming and avoiding giardia (1)
- Cheap (2)
- Faster shipping (1)
- Also in the processing of giardia or other forms of administration (1)
- Everything great (21)
- Too big carton (16)
- In larger quantities for a reasonable price (9)
- Shipping (3)
- Missing german-speaking instructions (2)
- Preferably no medicine but yes (1)
- Shipping by letter post (letterbox) (1)
- Send via letter post (letter box) (1)
- Mismatch and packaging was already open (1)
- Offer in larger quantities at a reasonable price package (2)
- Incorrect information (1)
- You have to give it three days in a row (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Jean Luc from Marseille at 18-07-2019:
Pros: with efficiency, faster shipping
very good vermifuge, reasonable cost, fast delivery
Aida from Stuttgart at 27-06-2019:
Pros: cheap, Good compatibility, Deworming, and the avoidance of Giardia, Also for the treatment of Giardia or other dosage, effective
Cons: everything great
Very cheap and has helped .... well tolerated and no digestive problems
Angelina from Ettlingen at 18-06-2019:
Very good compatibility
My dogs tolerated the pills very well
Ar from Egmond aan zee at 31-05-2019:
Pros: Worming and preventing Giardia, worming and avoiding giardia, good, also in the processing of giardia or other dosage forms, worming, and avoiding giardia, Effective
1 disadvantage that it must be given several days, otherwise it is a top article.
Elke from Bielefeld at 05-05-2019:
Very simple deworming
Pros: Good compatibility, effective, shipping faster, went well, with effect, Also for the treatment of Giardia or other dosage, Deworming, and the avoidance of Giardia, Everything is fine, Very informative homepage, for the administration of (by eating), also in the processing of giardia or other forms of administration, deworming and avoidance of giardia
Cons: offer in larger quantities at a reasonable price package
Easy application during deworming. Also suitable for the treatment of Giardia.
Cousin Patricia op 29-05-2019:
Question: My dog weighs 37 kg how many pills should I give him?
Answer: We advise you more to take 4 tablets, in the case of a dog of 37 KG. Cordially.
Michaela op 18-04-2018:
Question: My dog weighs 68Kg how many tablets does he need?
Answer: The manufacturer recommends one tablet daily per 10 kg weight over a period of three consecutive days. You will need 21 tablets.
Sweetlikesugar@gmx.de op 26-02-2018:
Question: Hello a dog has 13kg how much do I give one or two and a 7kg?
Answer: For your 13kg dog we recommend you to administer 1.5 tablets. For a dog under 10kg, it is recommended to choose the more easily dosed variant, article number A1186592
Knipprath op 08-08-2017:
Question: I have a Rottweiler with about 42KG wanted to Panacur KH 500 now administered to him how high and over what period should be the dosage? Please send a short reply MFG M.Knipprath
Answer: For a 42kg dog, the manufacturer recommends a total of 12 pills to be given over a period of 3 consecutive days. So you can give your pet 4 tablets a day. These can also be added to the feed, but not together with dairy products. A worm treatment should take place at least 2 times, but not more than 4 times a year.
els pereboom op 19-03-2016:
Question: Is diagnostic testing required before using panacur instead of mibemax?
Answer: Both worm resources are suitable for 'free sale'. You can purchase this at any point of sale without first having to go to a veterinarian. The difference between Milbemax and Panacur is the active substance. In addition, Panacur also works against Giardia, a common intestinal parasite in puppies and young dogs which is highly contagious! You give Panacur 3 consecutive days as a cure. After this, it is best to have a stool examination performed at the vet to diagnose whether the intestinal parasite is gone. In case of persistent complaints, it is certainly advisable to pay a visit to the attending veterinarian.