Panacur KH 250mg Dog/Cat 10 Pcs
4 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Panacur KH 250mg Dog/Cat 10 Pcs to win a voucher of €50,-
Panacur KH 250mg Dog/Cat 10 Pcs product description
Panacur KH 250mg Dog / Cat 10 Tablets is a special worming agent for dogs and cats. This package contains 10 tablets. 1 tablet per 5 kg.
Panacur KH is a broad-spectrum worming agent, active against gastrointestinal anodes, cestodes and giardia. Giardia is a common gastrointestinal parasite in dogs.
Note: Giardia is also highly contagious to humans (zoonosis)!
Contraindications: Due to possible embryotoxic effects, use is not recommended at the start of pregnancy.
No side effects are known for this product.
- Puppies can be dewormed at 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 weeks of age, then monthly until they are six months old.
- Dogs from 6 months on average worming 4x a year.
- Kittens can be wormed at 3 - 5 - 7 weeks of age, then monthly until they are six months old.
- Kittens from 6 months on average worming 4x a year.
Dosage and method of administration:
Panacur KH 250mg Dog / Cat: 1 tablet per 5 kg body weight for 3 consecutive days.
Panacur KH 500mg Dog: 1 tablet per 10 kg body weight for 3 consecutive days.
The tablets can be given directly to the dog or administered in a meatball.
The tablets can also be crushed and mixed with the food.
For oral administration. Dietary measures are not necessary.
Note: Do not overdose!
Read the package leaflet before use for a specific treatment schedule, disease prevention and special warnings.
Registration number: REG NL 09422
Panacur KH 250mg Dog/Cat 10 Pcs reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Operation (18)
- Easy to administer (16)
- Price at agradi (16)
- Cheap (14)
- Quickly, easily (11)
- Fast (10)
- Helps to prevent resistance by avoiding variation (5)
- Easy to manage (6)
- Price agradi (5)
- Quick and easy (2)
- Fast, easy (2)
- Favorable (1)
- Business (1)
- Apparently no bad taste (1)
- Friendly staff (2)
- You have to give it 3 days apart instead of 1x (10)
- You have to give a lot of it if you have a big dog (5)
- Divide opportunity for smaller dogs (3)
- Maybe something with taste, as cats are low-fat patients (3)
- You have to do it three days in a row instead of 1x (2)
- Possibly. by post (2)
- Difficult to administer (1)
- Dog gets sick of it (1)
- Leaflet leaves many questions unanswered (1)
- You have a lot to give, if you have a big dog (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Saskia from Deurningen gem dinkellnd at 23-04-2015:
Practically like this, the dog and cat were easy to use
Monique at 09-04-2015:
Panacur for worming your pet, works well and would use it again. Pill in a piece of Liver sausage and it's gone. Instruction manual is very clear.
Lilian from Ermelo at 22-02-2015:
Pros: Easy to administer, Price at Agradi, Operation
Do idd also work very well with a Giardia infection! Recommendable!
P.Paffen op 17-10-2016:
Question: How many tablets will a 30 kg dog receive?
Answer: The packaging Panacur KH 500 mg is best suited for a dog with body weight of 30 kg. The dose for the Panacur KH 250 mg is: 1 tablet per 5 kg. The dose for the Panacur KH 500 mg is: 1 tablet per 10 kg. Corresponding to his / her weight, the dog should be given 3 tablets of the Panacur KH 500 mg.
Marianne op 22-05-2016:
Question: My cats weigh 3 and 4 kg, can I give them 1 tablet panacur 250 or should I give the paste? With vr gr, Marianne
Answer: Both should be given as a cure, so a few days in a row. Tablets KH 250mg: 1 tablet per 5kg body weight for 3 days. The tablet can be divided into parts. Pet Paste Pasta: For adult cats of 2.1 to 4 kg body weight daily 6 units for 2 days. The package contains 5 grams of Panacur divided into 18 units.