Muck Boot Arctic Weekend Black/Black
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Muck Boot Arctic Weekend Black/Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Muck Boot Arctic Weekend Black/Black product description
- Warm fleece lining
- 4 mm CR Flex-Foam Neoprene
- Anatomically preformed EVA footbed
- Very warm feet between -30 and +20 degrees celsius
- Reinforced Achilles Heel
- Sizes 36 to 43
Muck Boot Arctic Weekend Black/Black reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Waterproof (34)
- Easy on and off (27)
- Is running really well (26)
- Your feet stay dry and boot you easily rinse (24)
- Flexible (23)
- Good profile on the sole (22)
- Good footbed (20)
- Recommend to others (17)
- Nice and warm (15)
- Neat appearance (13)
- Fine for the wider foot (9)
- Your feet stay dry and boot you easily rinse off (3)
- Recommended for others (5)
- Well-formed sole (2)
- Her feet remain dry and boat easily rinsed (2)
- Your feet stay dry and boot off easily (1)
- Gives support because they connect nicely (1)
- Suitable for thicker calves (2)
- Well shaped sole (1)
- No hay or straw gets into the boots (1)
- Does not come hay or straw in the boots (1)
- And just take off (1)
- Pricey, but is it worth it (20)
- Maybe too hot in the summer (8)
- Wide shaft, through which hay etc. ends up in boots and sticks to inner lining (3)
- Muckboot very sorry that there is no separate size 39 and separate size 40 available (3)
- Boots are too narrow for the shoe size (2)
- At warmer (above 10 degrees) chance of sweaty feet (1)
- Expensive, but worth it (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Wendy from Lutjegast at 23-04-2019:
Very happy with this purchase! Very nice boots. They are very warm and comfortable!
Wendy from Deurne at 24-03-2019:
Pros: neat appearance, waterproof, Recommend to others, easy on and off, is running really well
Cons: pricey, but is it worth it
Fine boots, sturdy, waterproof and yet airy. Size is just right. I enjoy it a lot.
Raissa from Groesbeek at 17-03-2019:
Pros: no hay or straw gets into the boots, waterproof, is running really well, easy on and off, nice and warm, Recommend to others, Your feet stay dry and boot you easily rinse, suitable for thicker calves
Cons: maybe too hot in the summer, At warmer (above 10 degrees) chance of sweaty feet
Nice boot. I doubted about the size but 39/40 is super. Is normally between these sizes. Boots are well waterproof. With mud they are on the slippery side. I myself have a broad calf as this boot is a little lower, they are perfect!
Anne from Amsterdam at 17-02-2019:
Pros: is running really well, Fine for the wider foot, good profile on the sole, waterproof, easy on and off
Cons: pricey, but is it worth it, muckboot very sorry that there is no separate size 39 and separate size 40 available
Certainly not regret this purchase. They are wonderfully warm and absolutely waterproof. They are a bit bigger but with thick socks that is solved.
Mirjam from Ede at 14-02-2019:
Pros: is running really well, flexible, waterproof
Very fine boots with fine footbed. You have to take about half a size smaller than you normally have and they still run out. I had a size bigger of a friend, which were really too big. These seemed initially tight, but after a few days just right, even with thick socks.
Ilona op 15-12-2018:
Question: Which size do you advise? Normally I have size 37.
Answer: It is advisable to take the size that you normally have.
Irma Jongedijk op 05-11-2017:
Question: there is safety at the nose.
Answer: There is no steel (safety) noses in these boots. The noses of this boot are slightly reinforced.
Thea de haan op 10-08-2017:
Question: Is there a loose insole in the Muck Boot Artic Weekend?
Answer: Yes, here is a removable sole.