Muck Boot Arctic Weekend Black/Black
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Muck Boot Arctic Weekend Black/Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Muck Boot Arctic Weekend Black/Black product description
- Warm fleece lining
- 4 mm CR Flex-Foam Neoprene
- Anatomically preformed EVA footbed
- Very warm feet between -30 and +20 degrees celsius
- Reinforced Achilles Heel
- Sizes 36 to 43
Muck Boot Arctic Weekend Black/Black reviews
93% would buy this product again.
- Waterproof (32)
- Easy on and off (25)
- Is running really well (24)
- Flexible (23)
- Your feet stay dry and boot you easily rinse (23)
- Good profile on the sole (22)
- Good footbed (20)
- Recommend to others (15)
- Nice and warm (14)
- Neat appearance (12)
- Fine for the wider foot (9)
- Your feet stay dry and boot you easily rinse off (3)
- Recommended for others (5)
- Well-formed sole (2)
- Her feet remain dry and boat easily rinsed (2)
- Your feet stay dry and boot off easily (1)
- Gives support because they connect nicely (1)
- Suitable for thicker calves (1)
- Well shaped sole (1)
- Does not come hay or straw in the boots (1)
- And just take off (1)
- Pricey, but is it worth it (19)
- Maybe too hot in the summer (7)
- Muckboot very sorry that there is no separate size 39 and separate size 40 available (3)
- Wide shaft, through which hay etc. ends up in boots and sticks to inner lining (3)
- Boots are too narrow for the shoe size (2)
- Expensive, but worth it (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Anne from Amsterdam at 17-02-2019:
Pros: good profile on the sole, waterproof, easy on and off, is running really well, Fine for the wider foot
Cons: pricey, but is it worth it, muckboot very sorry that there is no separate size 39 and separate size 40 available
Certainly not regret this purchase. They are wonderfully warm and absolutely waterproof. They are a bit bigger but with thick socks that is solved.
Mirjam from Ede at 14-02-2019:
Pros: flexible, waterproof, is running really well
Very fine boots with fine footbed. You have to take about half a size smaller than you normally have and they still run out. I had a size bigger of a friend, which were really too big. These seemed initially tight, but after a few days just right, even with thick socks.
edith from Boerakker at 12-02-2019:
Pros: waterproof, flexible, easy on and off, is running really well, nice and warm, Recommend to others, Fine for the wider foot, Your feet stay dry and boot you easily rinse, good profile on the sole, good footbed, neat appearance, her feet remain dry and boat easily rinsed, well-formed sole, recommended for others, fine for the wider foot, Gives support because they connect nicely, Suitable for thicker calves, Does not come hay or straw in the boots
Cons: muckboot very sorry that there is no separate size 39 and separate size 40 available
These boots give a lot of support because they fit nicely. Also suitable for thick calves. They are warm and waterproof. I am also very satisfied with the quality. And you rinse them very easily, even over the soft part without getting wet.
Mirjam from Wijchen at 11-02-2019:
Pros: waterproof, good footbed, easy on and off
Cons: pricey, but is it worth it
The boot falls well with me. He has a nice footbed and is nice and warm. And your feet stay dry. Super nice for stable work or walks.
Angela from Noordwolde fr at 06-02-2019:
Nice and warm and a good fit. Walk many kilometers every week for both work and private life. They like it very well.
Ilona op 15-12-2018:
Question: Which size do you advise? Normally I have size 37.
Answer: It is advisable to take the size that you normally have.
Irma Jongedijk op 05-11-2017:
Question: there is safety at the nose.
Answer: There is no steel (safety) noses in these boots. The noses of this boot are slightly reinforced.
Thea de haan op 10-08-2017:
Question: Is there a loose insole in the Muck Boot Artic Weekend?
Answer: Yes, here is a removable sole.