Mio Stable Rug Medium Navy/Tan
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Mio Stable Rug Medium Navy/Tan to win a voucher of €50,-
Mio Stable Rug Medium Navy/Tan product description
Mio Stable Rug Medium Navy/Tan reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Smooth inner lining so no abrasions (15)
- Super light (23)
- Good fit (10)
- Smooth inner lining, so no abrasions (4)
- Abdominal girths (4)
- Smooth lining, so no chafing (3)
- Smooth lining, so no sanding (1)
- Good passform (1)
- Superlight (1)
- Smooth covering, so that no sanding (1)
- Too bad that there are no leg straps (4)
- Thin outer fabric, more suitable as a underblanket than as a stable rug (6)
- At her neck the blanket is slightly less beautiful to my horse (3)
- The blanket is somewhat fragile, so it is better to use it as a blanket (3)
- Unfortunately contains no attachments for the amigo neck (2)
- Felt big (1)
- Did not wear a piece of string under the tail when there was a mistake (1)
- Fit and leg straps. material not suitable as a fully-fledged stall, but good as a underblanket (1)
- Tail flap (1)
- Is big (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Michelle from Hövelhof at 30-01-2019:
Mio medium stable cover
Pros: Super light, superlight, good fit, smooth lining, so no chafing
Super nice, very light stable cover, sits very pleasant.
Marian from Amsterdam at 15-01-2019:
Handy under rug for a soft price
Pros: Smooth inner lining so no abrasions, super light
Cons: thin outer fabric, more suitable as a underblanket than as a stable rug
Handy for under my Amigo rain blanket without linersystem.
Esmee from Noordwijkerhout at 21-11-2018:
Smooth blanket with nice fit
Pros: Super light, good fit
Cons: Tail flap
I use this blanket (size 152) for my shet / welsh pony of 1.17m. For her, the fit is ideal: close neatly at the neck and is not too long at the belly (no 'dress') but certainly not too short. The fabric is very smooth and smooth, but remains very stable. Note: it is really a stable blanket (without tail flap) and not waterproof. The blanket is 150 grams, but felt pretty thin. My pony stays there until now well warm at night.
Angelique from Heemskerk at 08-11-2018:
Well suited for small ponies
Pros: good fit, abdominal girths, super light, smooth inner lining, so no abrasions
Cons: is big, the blanket is somewhat fragile, so it is better to use it as a blanket, Did not wear a piece of string under the tail when there was a mistake
Beautiful stable price nice price can well under a bucas smartex rain be used Something too long so size smaller ordered and sent this size back 'Too bad that there was no string for under the tail. Will have been a mistake
Melissa from Bussum at 10-07-2018:
Pros: Smooth inner lining so no abrasions, good fit, Super light
Very nice blanket with a good fit. Is just like other Horseware blankets on my horse
Cohn-vossen op 25-10-2017:
Question: Can you attach a neck to the ceiling?
Answer: No, there are no fasteners for a neck piece on this stable blanket.
kim op 25-03-2016:
Question: How many grams is the blanket?
Answer: This is 150 grams lined.