Milbemax Deworming Tablet 2-12kg
3 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Milbemax Deworming Tablet 2-12kg to win a voucher of €50,-
Milbemax Deworming Tablet 2-12kg product description
Milbemax Cat Large 2-12kg is a deworming suitable for large cats with a body weight between 2-12kg. Milbemax is the No. 1 choice of veterinarians.
The small tablets ensure an easier application, especially in the cat.
The milbemax tablet is generally absorbed by the cat by the coating with beef flavor and ensures stress-free deworming.
Mibemax is a safe and broad-spectrum worm tablet. Milbemax works effectively against the most important roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, whipworms and worms and preventive against heartworm.
Dosage Milbemax cat / kittens
2-4 kg body weight = half tablet.
4-8 kg body weight = 1 tablet.
8-12 kg body weight = 1.5 tablet.
Do not use in cats with a body weight less than 2kg.
Do not use in dogs / puppies, as this can lead to incorrect dosing (use the safe dog deworming).
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
In very rare cases, systemic manifestations (lethargy = lethargy), neurological symptoms (muscle tremor and ataxia) and / or gastrointestinal symptoms (vomiting and diarrhea) have been observed after the administration of Milbemax.
Milbemax can be used in pregnant and lactating bitches and cats, and in collies and related breeds.
Nursing mother animals should be dewormed at the same time as their young.
Kittens can be wormed at 3 - 5 - 7 weeks of age, then monthly until they are half a year old.
Kittens deworming on average 4x per year from 6 months onwards.
Dosage and method of administration
The minimum recommended dose is administered once orally.
Administer the product with or after some food.
Note: Do not overdose!
Before use, read the package leaflet for a specific treatment schedule, disease prevention and special warnings.
Registration number: REG NL 10093
Milbemax Deworming Tablet 2-12kg reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Works well (101)
- Suitable for big cats (63)
- Fast delivery (55)
- Good by swallowing (31)
- Not expensive, much cheaper than with a veterinarian (25)
- I'm excited about the price (15)
- Shipping faster (14)
- Like him (13)
- Easy to use (13)
- No drowsiness (11)
- Easy application (10)
- I am very satisfied with the price (6)
- Easy to give (12)
- Not expensive, much cheaper than vet (5)
- Am very happy with the price (6)
- Much cheaper than a vet (4)
- Now swallow (3)
- Fast shipping (3)
- Speedy handling (2)
- Much cheaper than a veterinarian (1)
- Easy to handle (1)
- Quick expedition (1)
- I am very happy with the price (1)
- Quick delivery (1)
- Cheap, much cheaper than at veterinary (1)
- Very satisfied (2)
- Not as tasty as indicated in the description (according to my cats) (19)
- Pricey (19)
- So far none (11)
- Too large could have been sent in an envalop (11)
- Nothing (12)
- In smaller packages that it fits through the letterbox, then you do not have to stay at home (7)
- Expensive (6)
- It is a shame that it is a bit more expensive, but i still have it (5)
- There are no (3)
- There is none (2)
- Offer in larger packaging quantities at a reasonable price (2)
- Customer service (2)
- Cover letter in german and not in dutch (2)
- The item was poorly packed and completely crushed (2)
- I sent a big box, did not need it (3)
- Staying in the mailbox in smaller packages that you do not need at home (2)
- Envalop could send too big (1)
- As not good, as stated in the description (according to my cats) (1)
- Offers a larger packaging volume for a reasonable price (1)
- The shipping could also be done in a tear-resistant envelope, cardboard is already very exaggerated (1)
- It would be good to choose a customized packaging. this was too big (1)
- Offer in larger quantities for a reasonable price (1)
- Do not use such a huge package for such a small pack of tablets (1)
- Faster delivery (3)
- Shipping bag instead of cardboard (1)
- Only nice if you have several cats, which is larger packaging (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
G from Drachten at 21-08-2019:
Pros: Like him, suitable for big cats, works well
Works well. Cats like to eat it with kibble from the hand and in between the tablets. No problem with intake.
Jennifer from Neuwied at 18-08-2019:
Pros: I am very satisfied with the price
Cons: faster delivery
Very good my cats tolerate it very well no side effects
Joy from Wijchen at 13-08-2019:
Pros: works well, fast delivery
Product does what it has to do. I would not recommend it to a cat that is already weakened. This is the only time that my cat was visibly not feeling well.
Hanneke from Epe at 08-08-2019:
Pros: suitable for big cats, works well
We live outside and our cat hunts everything it can catch. Worming is therefore a risk. These tablets work immediately. Tip to feed it: first give something tasty without the pill. We often give liver sausage. Our cat then goes so crazy that she immediately swallows the second piece (with pill) without tasting. :)
Horst from Wohratal at 08-08-2019:
Great item, packaging way too big
Pros: Easy application, works well, fast delivery, now swallow, much cheaper than a vet, easy to handle
Cons: Shipping bag instead of cardboard, The shipping could also be done in a tear-resistant envelope, cardboard is already very exaggerated
Works well and is easy to give to the cats. Especially if you have several
applincourt op 27-08-2018:
Question: hello, the expiry date is in 04/2018 so outdated ??
Answer: No, it's just a photo as an example. We do not deliver expired products.
Goertz op 04-03-2018:
Question: Hello! Have the worm tablets recommended by a friend. Do all the worms cover the cat? Have always used a Defender from the vet, which is then fed through the skin. Would the tablets be sufficient?
Answer: Milbemax for cats is sufficient for outdoor animals and effective in roundworm infestation (eg hookworm, whipworm, roundworm), lungworm and tapeworm infestation as well as for the prophylaxis of heartworm disease. With milbemycins and praziquantel.
Jenny op 25-01-2018:
Question: How many times a year do you have to deworm the cats with these tablets?
Answer: Regular deworming is vital if you want to prevent worms from endangering your pet's health. Experts recommend that all pets are dewormed at least once every 3 months. The deworming frequency depends on your lifestyle and that of your pet. Discuss with your veterinarian which treatment plan is suitable for your pet.
Sina op 14-04-2017:
Question: I have three big cats. I will not be smart from the instructions. are two tablets for small and two tablets for big ones in here?
Answer: The dosage is as follows: Cats 2-4kg 1/2 tablet Cats 4-8kg 1 tablet Cats 8-12kg 1 1/2 tablet
Jolanda op 10-04-2016:
Question: goedendag, recently use this tablet for my cat. Ideally better if the mess with a paste. Now I have lost the leaflet and wanted to see how much time a cat needs this pill. Can not find it here .....
Answer: Dosage Milbemax Large cat 2-4 kg body weight = half tablet. 4-8 kg body weight = 1 tablet. 8-12 kg body weight = 1.5 tablet.