Kerbl Shearing Station Farmclipper4 200W
7 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Kerbl Shearing Station Farmclipper4 200W to win a voucher of €50,-
Kerbl Shearing Station Farmclipper4 200W product description
- Optimal shaving and cutting performance thanks to high-quality blades
- Universal shaver for cattle and horses
- Optimal weight distribution for tireless work
- Elegant, ergonomic design
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Power: 200 watts
- Weight: 1190 gr.
- Weight without cable: 1190 gr.
- Sound: 85 dB
- Shaving speed: 3000 cutting movements per minute
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Kerbl Farmclipper 4 Shaver
- Set of premium razors (31/15 teeth, 3mm shaving length)
Kerbl Shearing Station Farmclipper4 200W reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Shaves fine (84)
- Super price (72)
- Well handled (61)
- Good long cord, is well in hand (48)
- Will not be hot (30)
- Strong (18)
- Finisher (16)
- Manageable (13)
- Shaves just as well as the aesculap econom 2, only a better price for the same quality (6)
- Shearing blades easily interchangeable (5)
- Quiet (4)
- Knife sets available in the long term (5)
- Clean (6)
- Razor easily replaceable (3)
- Easy to handle (3)
- Calm (3)
- Strongly (3)
- Great price (3)
- Good long cable is good in the hand (4)
- Quite a few types of knives available (2)
- Easily replaceable razors (1)
- Shaved fine (2)
- Easy to replace razors (1)
- Spare carbon brushes included (2)
- Not warm (1)
- Not hot (1)
- Oils is a preservation of your device (19)
- Oil regularly (19)
- Has to cool down now and then (16)
- Empty regularly (15)
- Makes some noise (14)
- Operating instructions can be much better and clearer (11)
- Vibrates firmly (4)
- May something nicer in the hand, rather coarse device (4)
- Blades get stuck in various positions despite oil (3)
- Makes something more sound (3)
- Remove knives to completely clean the appliance (2)
- Knives are quickly blunt (2)
- Unclear if machine is not strong enough for my horse's coat (1)
- The aesculap econom 2 also had to cool down, the more expensive or the cheaper variant does not matter (1)
- For the adjustment of the contact pressure a coarser corrugation would be better (1)
- On / off switch easily goes out when the device is spanned (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Aster from Rotterdam at 23-07-2019:
Good device for good price
Pros: super price, super price
Cons: Empty regularly
Shaver does what it needs to do. Cord is long. Device is easy to use. I use it for my old shetland with very thick winter hair.
Rozemarijn from Breukelen ut at 21-07-2019:
We shaved our Tinker with this brand new device. He doesn't make much noise, works well, didn't get hot
Nienke from Koudum at 09-07-2019:
Pros: Shaves fine, super price, Well handled
Cons: remove knives to completely clean the appliance
Good device works quickly and smoothly shaves easily
Jessica from Ellemeet at 19-06-2019:
Very nice to shave my fungus I am happy with it!
Danielle from Waalwijk at 11-05-2019:
Pros: Well handled, Finisher, strong
Cons: On / off switch easily goes out when the device is spanned
Even great because of (unwashed) socks from Belgian draft horses with an extreme amount of wallpaper
Denise Dickhoff op 18-07-2019:
Question: Which loose blades are part of this?
Answer: The blades with the following article numbers fit the farm clipper: - A1040493 - 44616524 - 44616525 - 44616526 - 44616527 - 44616523
Hester op 05-06-2019:
Question: Can the blades of an aescula monkey be on this machine?
Answer: The following article numbers are suitable for the Farmclipper: - A1040493 - 44616524 - 44616525 - 44616526 - 44616527 - 44616523
Monique op 06-05-2019:
Question: Can the shaving head also be changed? So that I can shear sheep with it.
Answer: The motor of this device is unfortunately not powerful enough to be used in combination with a shearing head for sheep.
Daniëlle klerks op 29-04-2019:
Question: Dear, Is this device also suitable for shaving the legs of Belgian draft horses, with extremely thick / much wallpaper? Kind regards, Daniëlle
Answer: This device is also suitable for shaving legs with thick hair and / or a lot of wallpaper.
Aafke op 19-04-2019:
Question: Is this machine suitable for shaving the moons of my fjord? If so, which razor blade should I order for this or is a suitable blade already included?
Answer: This machine is very suitable for shaving fjords of moons. The machine is supplied with blades.
Marc op 01-04-2019:
Question: Which blades should we take to shave horse 1mm
Answer: You can then use the razors with item number: A1040493
Vera op 05-06-2018:
Question: where can you buy or sharpen new blades?
Answer: Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to sharpen knives. Matching knives are example article numbers 2501557 and 2501558
Ronnie op 23-08-2017:
Question: I have a Farm clipper 3 shaver is the 4 a successor to the 3 and the razors are still the same. because the knives can not find it loose.
Answer: The article numbers below are suitable for the Farm Clipper 3; - A1040493 - A1040492 - A1040494 - 2501557 - 44241870
NV op 01-02-2017:
Question: Second application! Please order number for spare blades for this machine, perhaps an opportunity to mention it with the machines. Otherwise not found on your site!
Answer: all constanta razors for horse and beef fit on this shaving machine. The knives that are standard on it have article number 2501557
Veronique op 21-11-2016:
Question: What is the warranty on this device?
Answer: The warranty is 1 year. However, it is up to the supplier to decide whether it is a guarantee or whether the appliance has not been used correctly (not sufficiently oiled or not cleaned).