Kerbl Plastic Posts White 110cm
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Kerbl Plastic Posts White 110cm to win a voucher of €50,-
Kerbl Plastic Posts White 110cm product description
White Ako meadow pole made of high-quality plastic. This Titan pole is also suitable for temperatures below 0 degrees.
- to use for both Ako fence tape, cord and thread
- for 5x cord and 3x ribbon.
- colour White
- height: 110 cm
- length of bottom pin: 18 cm
- The total length of this pole is incl
Kerbl Plastic Posts White 110cm reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Easy to use (10)
- Durable and easy (6)
- Large numbers possible (3)
- Sturdy material (2)
- Nice height (2)
- Lots of choice in height to fix bang ribbon (1)
- Lots of choice in height for attaching scratch ribbon (1)
- Many choices in height to fix the ribbon (1)
- Easy access in the ground (1)
- Height is good for both large and mini shetlanders (1)
- Easy to get into the ground (1)
- Solid material (1)
- Double pin to kick into the ground. then they stand (1)
- Durability of plastic (1)
- A mousse on the sharp points for transport (1)
- Delivery company box was wrinkled, dented (1)
- Foot break quickly (1)
- I think strange heights 157 are too high, and the smaller size is again too small (1)
- Very long delivery time, while they were in stock when i ordered them (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Henriette from Bladel at 03-08-2019:
Sturdy plastic post!
More than 100 of these puncture posts have been ordered as intermediate fencing in owei meadow. The height of 1.05 is high enough for both my horse and the shetlanders. In the hard, dry soil, a piece of the well-known expensive electric fence brand broke off, but this one did not. In other words, very good value for money. The double entry is also nice. I would not recommend a few. The posts are bent when they are loaded for a long time. But all others do that too.
Ellen from Ossendrecht at 30-07-2019:
Pros: nice height, durable and easy, Large numbers possible, Easy to use, many choices in height to fix the ribbon, solid material, easy access in the ground, lots of choice in height to fix bang ribbon, lots of choice in height for attaching scratch ribbon, sturdy material
Cons: I think strange heights 157 are too high, and the smaller size is again too small, double pin to kick into the ground. then they stand
Very convenient to use and good value for money
S. from Merelbeke at 01-05-2019:
handy for quickly removing a piece
Pros: height is good for both large and mini shetlanders, durable and easy, nice height, easy to get into the ground, sturdy material, Easy to use
Cons: a mousse on the sharp points for transport
Easy to use, more robust than the eco posts. Especially intended for ribbon, less space to get through thicker electric fence. Going into the ground very easily, ideal height for large horses. (the smaller ones do not always see them as well) Punt is sharp, a mousse may be put on for transport.
Leen from Simonshaven at 29-08-2017:
Pros: durable and easy, Easy to use
good sturdy plastic poles, easy to use
Natascha from Ursem gem koggenland at 12-06-2017:
Pros: Easy to use
Beautiful poles, sturdy enough. Handy to drop a piece of whey.
L op 16-04-2016:
Question: Is the height of 110 cm including or excluding the bottom pin?
Answer: The height includes the bottom pin. The bottom pin of the 110 cm pasture is 18 cm long and the pin of the 157 cm pasture is 21 cm.