Kerbl Fly Mask Finostretch Blue
5 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Kerbl Fly Mask Finostretch Blue to win a voucher of €50,-
Kerbl Fly Mask Finostretch Blue product description
Tight-fitting fly mask with very fine-meshed net fabric that even tiny flies cannot get through. Elastic, pleasantly light polyester fabric for an optimal hold and fit.
- Fine-meshed mesh fabric
- Light polyester fabric
Kerbl Fly Mask Finostretch Blue reviews
78% would buy this product again.
- Payable (31)
- Good visibility for horse (36)
- Also fits the ears well (25)
- Soft (19)
- Efficient against the flies (16)
- User friendly (15)
- Will not stay fast. because it works well (12)
- Soft fabric that does not irritate (8)
- Nice fit (6)
- No flies under the mask (7)
- Effective against flying (5)
- Beautiful fit (3)
- Fits well in the ears (1)
- Goes well with your ears (1)
- With effect against flies (1)
- Too fast piece (mesh) (9)
- Probably fast but still too short for that (4)
- It quickly breaks, with most horses only 1 season, but can for that price (3)
- Can not be used even in light rain (2)
- More difficult to do (2)
- Stronger mesh would be finer (2)
- Felt big (2)
- Is big (1)
- Sounds off when rolling (1)
- Felt small (1)
- Hole for front picking (1)
- Only lasts 1 season for most horses, but that does not matter because of the not too high price (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Quincy from Heeze at 18-05-2019:
Pros: also fits the ears well, good visibility for horse, Efficient against the flies, User friendly, Soft, soft fabric that does not irritate, effective against flying, no flies under the mask, good visibility for horse, nice fit
Very nice fly mask, we are satisfied with the fit of our Haflinger. very light and can see through it.
Carla from Beek en donk at 01-05-2019:
comfortable fly mask
Pros: good visibility for horse, also fits the ears well, Soft, User friendly, effective against flying, No flies under the mask, Beautiful fit, Soft fabric that does not irritate, good visibility for horse
Cons: Too fast piece (mesh)
The mask fits perfectly on our D pony. Looks comfortable.
Miranda from Bunschoten-spakenburg at 29-04-2019:
Pros: payable, soft fabric that does not irritate, no flies under the mask, nice fit, Soft, User friendly, Efficient against the flies, good visibility for horse
Cons: probably fast but still too short for that
If only I had tried this a few years earlier. I ride it under the bridle. My horse can't stand it when flying flies hit the head during the ride. She shakes her head and hits her head with her foreleg. With this mask on, we can ride quietly at any time of the day. Only the ears do not fit my horse, I cut it out. But that is no problem for us.
Angelique from Helvoirt at 21-04-2019:
Practical fly mask
Pros: nice fit, soft fabric that does not irritate
Cons: Stronger mesh would be finer
Super fit but the material is very weak. This makes it close to the eyes and the flies can still irritate the eyes.
Sophie Anne from Almkerk at 15-04-2019:
Way too big
Cons: hole for front picking, is big
This mask is way too big for my welsh a pony. I also ordered a companion full for my other horse, which fits well. Pony size is almost as large as full! I am going to return this item.
Henny op 11-05-2017:
Question: What is the difference between Cob and Full
Answer: Maat Cob is often used for large ponies (almost horses) -> think also of D and E ponies. Size Full is really for horses.