Ice-Vibe Boot Black/Aqua
14 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Ice-Vibe Boot Black/Aqua to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: Z1000008
- Brand: Ice-Vibe
- Colour: Black/Aqua
Ice-Vibe Boot Black/Aqua product description
Horseware Ice Vibe Boots. These boots have the new version of vibratory plates with light indicator.
The Ice Vibe Boots from Horseware are innovative and user-friendly cooling boots that can be used for many purposes.
- Reduces the risk of injuries (tendon injuries, galls) during training / sport performance.
- For maintaining flexible joints.
- To care for (sensitive) muscles after training.
Ice Vibe Boots stimulate blood circulation, strengthen the tendons and ligaments. To be used for many purposes, both before and after training and in case of recovery of a sports injury. Where traditional cold packs only cool, these boots give off a vibration that has a positive effect on the blood circulation. The cold packs in the cooling boots ensure cooling of the horse's legs. This unique combination of cooling and vibrating supports quick recovery and reduces the risk of injuries after / during a training / sport performance.
Use before training
For a more effective warm-up to reduce the risk of injuries during training / sport, you can use the Ice Vibe Boots without a cold pack. You only use the vibration function in the boots. The vibration has a favorable effect on the circulation in the legs which improves the oxygen supply.
It is recommended to have the boots vibrate on position 1 or 2 before the training for optimal results.
Use after training
For a quick recovery after an intensive training or competition you can use the Ice Vibe Boots as a cooling down. The cold pack in combination with the vibration function ensures that waste products are quickly disposed of. In addition, Ice Vibe Boots accelerate the recovery of any damaged tissue.
It is recommended that after the training the boots vibrate at setting 2 or 3 for optimal results.
Use in injuries or other indications
The unique combination of vibration and cooling is good for the connective tissue in the skin. This makes Ice Vibe Boots very suitable for horses with tendon injuries and the maintenance of strong bones.
It is recommended to have the boots vibrate on setting 2 or 3 for the best effect.
The circulation of horse legs is not very good, especially if the horse is stationary, the blood flow is minimal. To prevent health problems in horses that stand still a lot, Ice Vibe Boots can help to prevent these problems, in addition to more than sufficient grazing.
How do Ice Vibe Boots work?
Ice Vibe Boots promote blood circulation, bringing oxygen to the legs to support and accelerate the healing process. The cold packs ensure the cooling of the leg, which reduces the swelling, inflammatory reaction and pain. The cold packs must be in the freezer for at least 2 hours before use. Then apply the cold pack to the lower leg and fix it with the velcro fastener. The battery of the vibrating strips must be recharged before use. This takes up to 4 hours for the first time. Fully charged, these can be used for up to 2 hours.
The Ice Vibe set contains:
- 2 Ice Vibe Boots.
- 2 cold packs.
- 2 vibrating elements.
- 1 charger (which can be connected to a laptop with USB connection).
- 3 adapters to have the right connection at international competitions to recharge the batteries.
Battery life: The included batteries can provide power for up to 2 hours.
A treatment lasts 20 minutes.
Stands of the vibration strips
The vibration strips contain 3 different positions.
- Mode 1: Treatment in recovery period. Can be used both with and without the cold packs. For acute injuries it is advisable to use this in combination with the cool packs. This mode automatically turns off after 10 minutes.
- Mode 2: Promotes blood circulation. Can be used both with and without the cold packs. This stand is suitable for warm up without cold packs or for forced box rest due to an injury in combination with cold packs. This mode automatically turns off after 20 minutes.
- Mode 3: Cooling down after training. Maintain good blood circulation and restorative effect. This mode automatically turns off after 20 minutes.
During the first 6 weeks you can not use the Ice Vibe Boots more than twice a day.
Do not use for bone fractures.
In case of infection in combination with the cold packs.
For the first time use, you must let the horses get used to the Ice Vibe Boots, to avoid a startle reaction.
Do not use in horses with screws or plates in their legs.
Use Ice Vibe Boots only under supervision.
Available in the sizes Full and Extra Full
Length with size L:
Front 28cm, back 32cm
Length with size XL:
Front 32cm, back 37cm
Ice-Vibe Boot Black/Aqua reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- They run independently, ie you can clean, feed, etc (24)
- Fit (32)
- Hope for positive influence to cure tendon damage (23)
- Convenient to take along (20)
- Fits perfectly (19)
- Cooling down possibilities (18)
- Easy to handle (23)
- Horse enjoys the "massage" (22)
- Nice soft fabric for the horse legs (14)
- Different programs for different purposes (20)
- Warming up possibilities (14)
- Easy to clean (11)
- Hope for positive influence on the healing of tendon damage (7)
- Easy to use (8)
- They run independently, for example, while brushing, feeding, etc (6)
- Cooling capacity (4)
- Many possibilities (5)
- Cool packs stay cool for a long time (4)
- Nice soft fabric for horse legs (4)
- In cooler bag they stay cool (3)
- Cooling skills (3)
- Warm up opportunities (4)
- They stay cool in the cooler bag (3)
- Cooling (4)
- Very high quality (6)
- Nice soft for horses legs (2)
- Convenient to take with you (2)
- Horse enjoy the "massage" (2)
- The hope of a positive influence on the healing of tendon damage (2)
- They run independently, ie they can clean, feed, etc (2)
- Cool suit stay cool for a long time (2)
- Cool-pack long stay cool (2)
- Convenient to take with (1)
- Many ways (1)
- Also good to use with a wound (1)
- Velcro keeps great (1)
- Cooling capabilities (1)
- Comfortable to wear (2)
- Full size is too small (1)
- Battery indicator would be nice (28)
- When activating the different levels, eg an acoustic confirmation signal would be helpful (8)
- You have to bother them in the freezer then (7)
- Freezer compartment to stop the cool elements. this delivery would be neat (6)
- Only bought when they were in the discount (5)
- Possibility to charge the horseware ice vibes in the car extra plug for this so completely top (7)
- Cool longer (3)
- Ice packs get hot quickly (2)
- Make the vibrating panels waterproof so jeff can cool neck and sides while the boots are gone (2)
- Standard size, which is not suitable for horses with slightly shorter, thicker legs (1)
- Provide a freezer compartment to put the cooling elements in. this delivery would be neat (1)
- Icepack with wider velcro closure (1)
- Icepack with wide velcro (2)
- Ice packs get warm quickly (1)
- More cooling (2)
- Price quality (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Nele from Kiel at 23-09-2018:
Never again without
Pros: Horse enjoys the "massage", They run independently, ie you can clean, feed, etc
Cons: Ice packs get hot quickly, Battery indicator would be nice
Great for treating tendon damage, I use it to warm up before riding.
Bianca from Lisse at 05-09-2018:
Pros: Cooling down possibilities, Easy to use, Hope for positive influence on the healing of tendon damage
Cons: battery indicator would be nice
Work well, handy with indicator light. Not often to recharge
Vanessa from Uhingen at 30-08-2018:
After a long back and forth, but bought, my mare and her two now only a tendon damage likes it very bad :)
Stefanie from Waldfeucht at 22-08-2018:
Pros: Cooling skills, Velcro keeps great, Full size is too small, easy to clean, very high quality, they run independently, ie they can clean, feed, etc, Horse enjoys the "massage", cooling, horse enjoy the "massage", the hope of a positive influence on the healing of tendon damage, easy to handle, They run independently, ie you can clean, feed, etc
Cool to cool you do not have to cool forever with hose vibration is well accepted is great for gallbladder
Shadee from Houthem at 14-08-2018:
in 1 word SUPER !!
Pros: nice soft for horses legs, comfortable to wear, cooling, very high quality, different programs for different purposes, convenient to take along, they run independently, for example, while brushing, feeding, etc., warming up possibilities, cooling capacity, Easy to clean, Easy to use, Hope for positive influence on the healing of tendon damage, cool packs stay cool for a long time, Warming up possibilities, Many possibilities, Nice soft fabric for the horse legs, Cooling down possibilities, Fits perfectly, Fit
Cons: battery indicator would be nice
I had to have these ICE VIBE boots as soon as possible. Of all the sites that sell these agradi was the fastest to deliver. ordered late in the evening and before I went to my horse the next day they were already inside, super! I recommend this product to everyone !!
Question and Answer
Renate Oehler op 06-08-2018:
Question: Are there any Ice Vibe Gaiters for the forefoot root joints?
Answer: Yes, this product can be found under article number A1099155
A. Heller op 28-05-2018:
Question: Is the cooler included in this set or is it just the normal storage bag?
Answer: The cooler bag is not included in the delivery.
Larissa Mayer-Hirsch op 20-02-2018:
Question: What is the size difference between Full and X-Full?
Answer: Enclosed are the dimensions of the gaiters in the sizes Full and X Full // Full: total width 29.5 cm, height 29.5 cm, length of the Velcro fasteners 18 cm // XFull: total width 35 cm, height 33 cm, length of the Velcro fasteners: 13cm
Huisman op 26-12-2017:
Question: What is the length of the leg in size full? (So not from top to bottom)
Answer: The coldpack of size Full has the dimensions 33 x 21 cm The coldpack of size Extra Full has the dimensions 41 x 36 cm
Martine Lagas op 20-11-2017:
Question: is this the complete set or only the boots?
Answer: The Ice Vibe set contains: 2 Ice Vibe Boots. 2 cold packs. 2 vibrating elements. 1 charger (which can be connected to a laptop with USB connection). 3 adapters to have the right connection at international competitions to recharge the batteries.
sonja op 18-10-2017:
Question: how many times can I do the treatment twice a day, 3x which is recommended
Answer: The manufacturer recommends a maximum of one treatment a day, initially only for 10 minutes that the animal can get used to the leggings. Thereafter, the duration of treatment may be increased, but a session should not take longer than 20 minutes.
marlen op 23-08-2017:
Question: Can I use the cooling pads without the gaiters? Or may / must be used ONLY in combination (cooling pads + gaiters)? Thank you very much!
Answer: You can also use the cooling pads without gaiters.
Maike op 28-07-2017:
Question: Are the included batteries and rechargeable batteries included? Can I not read clearly from the article description.
Answer: The package includes: 2 gaiters 2 cooling pads 2 vibration elements 1 charger
Philip trummert op 07-07-2017:
Question: Are the gaiters with the cool packs delivered so are those from home here or you have to buy yourself?
Answer: Contents of the Ice Vibe Set - 2 Ice Vibe Boots. - 2 cooling packs. - 2 vibrating elements. - 1 charger (this can be connected to a USB stick on the laptop). - 3 way plugs for International (abroad) to charge the batteries too - a bag to keep the Ice Vibe's. Battery life: The supplied batteries can supply 2 hours of power One treatment lasts 20 minutes
Christa Karl op 30-06-2017:
Question: From which size is the size X-full recommended?
Answer: Dimensions: XL- Full Cooling element: Width: 24.5 cm Height 33.5 cm Gaiter of XL- Full has the dimensions length 35 cm and height 32 cm Dimensions: Full: Cooling element: Width: 20 cm Height 28 cm Gaiter of Full has the dimensions: Length 22 cm and height 30 cm We ask you to measure the leg circumference yourself and to assume from the size information whether your horse will fit this Ice Vibe. Please note that the measurements were measured without Velcro.
Linda op 01-04-2017:
Question: If the leggings sold here individually or is the one set for 184 €
Answer: The leggings are sold by set so two pieces.
Birdie op 06-09-2016:
Question: How do you know which position you have when you switch on the vibrating panel? Does he return to stand 1 each time?
Answer: This always goes back to state 1 when you turn it on again.
Marina van Osch op 26-08-2016:
Question: Is there a bag with this package?
Answer: There is indeed a bag included.
Alice op 18-06-2016:
Question: The ice Vibe boots is that an old or new model?
Answer: This is the new model.
N op 31-05-2016:
Question: I just ordered size xfull. Is that the right size for a kwpner?
Answer: If it has a bit thick legs, otherwise you could also take size Full.
Lindsay op 26-05-2016:
Question: Can the boots be used both front and back?
Answer: That's right, these can be used with both the front and hind legs.
mildred op 14-04-2016:
Question: is the action of the boat for an amount of 227, = a complete immediately usable set to be used for the front legs, or should the eea be bought here. Concretely: complete and immediately usable?
Answer: This is complete and immediately usable.
Louise op 12-02-2016:
Question: If XL is for a large KWPN, is L suitable for a small horse / big pony?
Answer: True, I think that is going to fit.