Horseware Liner 300gr Navy
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Horseware Liner 300gr Navy to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: HW-ABAD63-BB00-87
- Brand: Horseware
- Colour: Navy
We have a best price guarantee *
Horseware Liner 300gr Navy product description
The Horseware Liner 300 gram is an undercoat of smooth polyester and has a 300 gram filling.
This Horseware Liner can be attached to various Horseware blankets. Both the Rambo, Amigo and Rhino blankets. These different blankets feature the Horseware Liner System, which means that the blankets can be attached to additional rings where the Liners can be easily attached. With this liner you can make your rain blanket a warm outdoor winter blanket (Please note, not all blankets have this liner system).
The liners can be washed in a normal washing machine, so you need to wash your outdoor blanket less often, reducing the waterproof coating and breathability less quickly. Both the outside and the inside are made of polyester and therefore reduce the risk of abrasion and pressure.
The 300 grams of filling consists of fiber fill and is made of a hollow polyester filling and is also referred to as 'stacking'. An important feature of this filling is that it always takes back the original thickness and structure. Due to the thermal effect the blanket holds body heat and the cold outside. In addition, the filling is made up of different layers, which allows for warm air to circulate between the horse and the outer fabric of the blanket. This allows for extra air circulation and absorption of excess body heat. The blanket has a single breast closure and is provided with Leg Arches, which represents leg recesses. As a result, the movement of your horse is not hampered in any way.
- Outer fabric: smooth polyester.
- Filling: 300 grams of thermobonded fibrefill.
- Inside lining: Smooth polyester.
- Fit: Leg Arches, short undercover model.
- Breast closure: Single / straight.
- Other closures: On front Velcro, on the backside clips for attachment to the blanket.
- Available in sizes 165 cm to 220 cm.
Horseware Liner 300gr Navy reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Nice system (33)
- He is pretty on the horse back (30)
- To wash yourself (28)
- Does not shift (15)
- No abrasions (15)
- Fast delivery saves ways (5)
- Can under every blanket (3)
- Gives virtually no abrasions (3)
- Do not move (3)
- He is not heavy and waterproof (4)
- It's nice to be back on the horses (3)
- Fine system (2)
- No scrub (2)
- No scrubbing (2)
- Fast delivery saves trips (2)
- Wash themselves (2)
- Can under each blanket (1)
- Convenient system (2)
- Wash (1)
- Shows essentially no scrub (1)
- Light weight (1)
- No sanding (1)
- Shows essentially no chafing (1)
- It's nice on the horses back (1)
- It is not heavy and waterproof (1)
- Actually everything (1)
- Not to use with all horseware blankets, some models (6)
- The dust is a little slippery (5)
- The fabric is a bit slippery (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Mireille from Harderwijk at 13-11-2018:
Very easy to use
Super handy underblanket that you can attach to the upper blanket if you have the right upper
Jeannette from Heiloo at 23-10-2018:
Pros: To wash yourself, No abrasions, does not shift, He is pretty on the horse back, Nice system
Cons: Not to use with all Horseware blankets, some models
Very happy with this blanket. Fits perfectly and stays nice. Very handy those different thicknesses
Romy from Aalsmeer at 10-10-2018:
Pros: convenient system, no abrasions, Nice system, He is pretty on the horse back
The blanket has a good fit. I think it's a super handy system!
Joyce from Hoofddorp at 09-10-2018:
Pros: Nice system, To wash yourself, fast delivery saves trips
Beautiful liner system Nice price Easy to wash yourself
Christina from Wilhelmshaven at 26-08-2018:
Class lower ceiling. Super easy to fix on the normal ceiling. No slip.
Jitske op 12-10-2017:
Question: Hello, Can this blanket be under the Amigo Bravo Turnout 1200D?
Answer: Yes, this liner can work under the Amigo Bravo Turnout 1200D
Sharon op 07-11-2016:
Question: are different liners to combine with each other? eg a 100gr and a 300gr
Answer: This is not recommended because they can not be attached to each other.